How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No it’s not.

But whatever…you are entitled to vote however you want and go against what every Republican expert and strategist is saying.
I live in Kentucky. This state will go 60-65%Trump. We have voter ID here and paper ballots. My county will lean 70-75% Trump. I can vote on Election Day, in person, and generally feel pretty secure in the process.

And yes, what Lara Trump was describing was basically saying that we have to play them at their game if we want to win. That’s what I said.

From the article:

The Biden administration warned Republican Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds on Friday that legal action will be taken if it enforces a new law that allows authorities to arrest migrants who were previously denied entry or deported from the US — as she and the state attorney general vow they “will not back down.”

Iowa’s new law, which goes into effect on July 1, makes it an aggravated misdemeanor offense — punishable by up to two years in prison — for migrants to be in the Hawkeye State if they have outstanding deportation orders, were previously deported or were at one point barred from entering the US.

The law elevates the crime to a felony offense if the person’s previous removal orders were related to misdemeanor convictions for drug crimes, crimes against people or any type of felony conviction.

“The only reason we had to pass this law is because the Biden Administration refuses to enforce the laws already on the books,” Reynolds wrote on X, signaling that she has no plans to not enforce the new law.

“I have a duty to protect the citizens of Iowa,” she added. “Unlike the federal government, we will respect the rule of law and enforce it.”

That’s great.

End of the day, we’re on the same team.

In swing states, absentee is going to be a major factor.
Yet you will say your knowledgeable of the games that are played and the chances of fraud instigated by activist poll workers and the potential that machines can be tampered with or vote counts manipulated.

Yet none of that happened in 2020.

Reactions: berniecarbo
I always feel like non-libs (such as yourself) and people like me and others who absolutely despise mail-in voting are always talking over each other.

Voting should be an in person thing - especially in the age of technology we are in now. You can tell me there are very few instances of fraud as the law is written, but how would we know that somebody who lived in a house with 5 adults didn't just fill out the ballots for the four other people in a house? So there's really a limited way of even proving this.

It would SIGNIFICANTLY help the right if voting were back to a single-day, show up in person event. And I think the GOP should be raising holy hell to get this to be stopped, rather than preaching the virtues of godforsaken places like Oregon as a beacon for future voting.
I just saw a poll done by the RNC that asked people about mail in ballots. It was around 20% admitted they voted in a state they no longer lived in and around 20% said they voted for someone else and signed their name. Just a poll obviously but it's still pretty stunning if even close to accurate. Crowder did the address lookup in Nevada and found over 20 voters who reported addresses that were either commercial buildings or didn't exist at all.

What he should say is that we aren't looking into voter fraud because every time they actually look into it they find some.

Okay, that’s your view…but the voting laws have changed, you might not like it…but that’s the reality.
The problem in '20 wasn't that the laws were changed... It was that they did mail in voting in several states in violation of those states laws. I remember when the law used to be the law. Now we just justify whatever favors the selected outcome. LOL.

Reactions: berniecarbo
You are wrong.

Absentee is mail in or delivered to your clerk of court.

Most states, including major swing states no longer require a reason.

Why would conservative Super PACs and the RNC whose careers and funding depend on Republicans winning be pushing so hard for absentee, if they thought there was a fraud issue?
I think you're missing the distinction of what dems are doing... They aren't letting people ask for a ballot so they can vote by mail.... They are sending out ballots to everyone in county. They send them to dead people and people who have moved because they don't check on status.

Reactions: exemjr
Depends on where you live. If you live in a state like Florida where they count them early or first or a state like Kentucky with a fairly secure system, then no you’re not doing a disservice.
It was wild that FL cleaned up it's voter roles and changed a few laws and Ron wins by a ton. It's almost like Broward corruption was keeping Fl purple even though it's clearly a red state.

You are notified and receive a picture of your ballot delivered to the clerk.

Nothing is fail safe.

Voting in person can be tampered with as well.

How do you know that the ballot box you put your ballot in doesn’t go missing by a Democrat activist poll volunteer?

I don’t understand why everyone is going against the advice of the Republican stakeholders telling you the best practices to get conservatives elected?
I think you're conflating two separate things. They know that mail is here to stay so they want to give people more time to vote to avoid people not voting on election day for some obscure reason. It's a smart play for the avg person nowadays. They aren't saying that because it's wayyyy safer than in person voting.

Hahahaha…

I can assure you that I am not missing any distinction and not conflating separate things.

The reasons are not obscure…there’s plenty on multiple levels. Including being able to allocate money to sway undecided voters…and not have to spend that money on decided Republicans who haven’t voted.

I never said it was safer, I said it was safe. Safety doesn’t really have anything to do with changing absentee laws in certain states.

If you want the laws to change, voting in conservatives who can implement that change is how that gets done.

Voting early/absentee gives the best chance of that happening.

These are facts. You can be stubborn and debate it all you want, but you’d be wrong.

Hahahaha…

I can assure you that I am not missing any distinction and not conflating separate things.

The reasons are not obscure…there’s plenty on multiple levels. Including being able to allocate money to sway undecided voters…and not have to spend that money on decided Republicans who haven’t voted.

I never said it was safer, I said it was safe. Safety doesn’t really have anything to do with changing absentee laws in certain states.

If you want the laws to change, voting in conservatives who can implement that change is how that gets done.

Voting early/absentee gives the best chance of that happening.

These are facts. You can be stubborn and debate it all you want, but you’d be wrong.
No... We understand we are going to have to beat them at their own game. California flipped Orange Co deep red congressional district by vote harvesting and it took pubs a few elections to get their game up and take back the seat. We all understand that. You don't seem to want to admit that tons of mail ballots, especially in states that just mail all ballots out, are ripe for fraud. The only reason there isn't more "proof" of cheating is because courts shut down any looks into it if it looks too shady.... Like in Arizona. They allowed Kari Lake to review 5000 ballots and the number of signatures that didn't match would have swung the election if the ratio held over the other ballots.... The judge refused to let them look at more ballots.

Stuff like that doesn't prove anything either way but it sure does lead a thinking person to think something is fishy.

I said several times that there is no 100% guaranteed solution to preventing fraud.

Like I said in another post, I was in a senior position on a tier one federal race in 2020 in a state that is almost entirely mail in.

We narrowly lost…

I would be the first person going ballistic and drawing attention to the improprieties if there was any evidence of fraud…it cost me a six figure win bonus. There wasn’t.

Reactions: Dionysus444
How was Israel formed then? Who are the settlers in the West Bank? Israel has been attacking ceaselessly for nigh on a hundred years.

Who cares. The past is no excuse. France and England aren't still invading one another. England isn't trying to reclaim the US. Mexico isn't attacking Spain. On and on.

The past is just an excuse by their defenders to justify their hate. They hate Jews and would see them wiped from the earth regardless of land.

I said several times that there is no 100% guaranteed solution to preventing fraud.

Like I said in another post, I was in a senior position on a tier one federal race in 2020 in a state that is almost entirely mail in.

We narrowly lost…

I would be the first person going ballistic and drawing attention to the improprieties if there was any evidence of fraud…it cost me a six figure win bonus. There wasn’t.

But there’s plenty of evidence in Arizona and Georgia (off the top my head).

Our concern is republicans have been pretty terrible when it comes to winning elections that matter, they’ve been pretty terrible governing the country, and a lot of them hate Trump (up until very recently, the RNC was never trump). Seems like the same people who got crushed in 2020 and 2022 are saying they be winning strategy to win is mail in voting, but that seems illogical to us outsiders. Biden didn’t win because people voted by mail. He “won” because mail in voting is much easier to create fraudulent votes.

If your new strategy is to push people who are going to vote R anyway to vote early, 2024 is going to be another R bloodbath. You guys need to focus on stopping democrat fraud where it matters.

From an outside perspective, if the Republican strategy is to push for mail in voting without having a strategy for fraud on the backend, you guys are going to get slaughtered where it matters. Again.

If you’re encouraging people to vote by mail because that’s a key component of the backend fraud strategy, that makes more sense. But democrats are better at it so you’ll lose anyway unless you’re open and honest about all the fraud so security measures are established.

That chick has made up so much stuff she may not even be from NK at all at this point lol. Joking, but seriously you shouldn't believe a word she says. It's all for the grift.

All pro-America voices must be just doing it for the money. If they weren't, they'd be fighting to bring down the system.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I by no means am an expert on voting, but have always been concerned not by the method a vote is done but who is counting it. Republicans can vote by mail in droves but if those counting it are throwing those votes out or countering them times 3 with fake ballots what does it matter???? How many times have we seen polling machines “malfunctioning” in key red areas of swing states on Election Day? Situations like that can be negated by early or mail in voting, but again, how can we be assured those votes are not being tampered with anyway? To me it comes down to Republicans having a much better presence where the votes are being counted which sounds like what the RNC/Lara is pushing now but let’s not fool ourselves to think Dems are not one step ahead like they always are.

I understand why you think that, Bill…and yes, part of the reason is backend fraud strategy.

The rest of your post is incorrect (except for the RNC previously being anti Trump).

Republicans aren’t just doing this on a whim or to copy Democrats…a lot of time, money, and energy has gone into getting this figured out.

The Trump segment of the party are really the only ones who are steadfast against absentee and we really need everyone on the same page.

Right now there is already a major grassroots effort taking place in key states talking to that segment of the party and educating them about this issue.

Heritage, AFP, and Sentinal all have people on the ground already in key states to talk with voters and help get them more comfortable with absentee voting.

I understand that political strategy is something that every voter thinks they know better than the professionals, I get it…but there is much more that goes into it than what you see on the surface.

Again, these major super PACs aren’t going to blindly throw money at this initiative if there wasn’t concrete data to back it up. Lots of jobs and future funding is on the line, they aren’t just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Reactions: parrott
I understand why you think that, Bill…and yes, part of the reason is backend fraud strategy.

The rest of your post is incorrect (except for the RNC previously being anti Trump).

Republicans aren’t just doing this on a whim or to copy Democrats…a lot of time, money, and energy has gone into getting this figured out.

The Trump segment of the party are really the only ones who are steadfast against absentee and we really need everyone on the same page.

Right now there is already a major grassroots effort taking place in key states talking to that segment of the party and educating them about this issue.

Heritage, AFP, and Sentinal all have people on the ground already in key states to talk with voters and help get them more comfortable with absentee voting.

I understand that political strategy is something that every voter thinks they know better than the professionals, I get it…but there is much more that goes into it than what you see on the surface.

Again, these major super PACs aren’t going to blindly throw money at this initiative if there wasn’t concrete data to back it up. Lots of jobs and future funding is on the line, they aren’t just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

You don’t think there was fraud it AZ and GA (among other states) that impacted the outcome in 2020, and certainly 2022 in AZ?

Reactions: mdlUK.1
The Trump segment of the party beat Hilary Clinton. Republicans have lost everything of substance since then. So I don’t have a ton of confidence in the professionals that have been developing their strategy.

This conversation has me very concerned for 2024 if the R strategy is convincing people to vote early and ignoring what actually happened in 2020 and 2022.

I didn’t say that.

Republicans are going to have to overcome plenty of obstacles and part of that is being able to keep up with Democrats in EV/absentee so we can allocate more money to persuading undecideds and split ballot voters…and yes, I’m over simplifying the research, there are many other reasons as well; including fraud protection.

Reactions: parrott
The Trump segment of the party beat Hilary Clinton. Republicans have lost everything of substance since then.

This conversation has me very concerned for 2024 if the R strategy is convincing people to vote early and ignoring what actually happened in 2020 and 2022.
I’m not hating on the Trump segment of the party.

We need every facet to come together in order to win.

No one is ignoring things that may have happened in 2020 and 2022…they are educating voters on what they can do to help combat voter fraud this year, one of those things is voting early/absentee.

This is one part of a bigger picture.

8oyz8e.jpg

Mail-in voting allows for fraud. Voting should not be done by mail unless it’s military or by absentee request with ID and Finger print.

1 day voting on election day. Make it a paid holiday. 1 vote 1 person. Including ID and finger print on the ballot for authenticity. No voting machines

Crazy any Republican would want any kind of mail in voting due to the criminal mindset of the Democrats.

Mail-in voting allows for fraud. Voting should not be done by mail unless it’s military or by absentee request with ID and Finger print.

1 day voting on election day. Make it a paid holiday. 1 vote 1 person. Including ID and finger print on the ballot for authenticity.

Crazy any Republican would want any kind of mail in voting due to the criminal mindset of the Democrats.

If that’s what you believe, then that is completely understandable.

However that is not the law anymore.

How do we change the law?

Get conservatives voted into office and change it. I’m giving you information on what the data says is the best way to do that.

Reactions: UK_1576 and parrott
You can vote them on a platform to fortify our elections.

Then nothing happens.

What's that tell you?

Reactions: UK_1576
I’m not hating on the Trump segment of the party.

We need every facet to come together in order to win.

No one is ignoring things that may have happened in 2020 and 2022…they are educating voters on what they can do to help combat voter fraud this year, one of those things is voting early/absentee.

This is one part of a bigger picture.

As long as the R strategy involves sending armies of people to Maricopa, Fulton and other fraud hot beds.

And really I just care about the top line at this point, and the potential impact that will have on the direction of fiscal and tax policy. Obviously the legislature matters, but I don’t think the R party means anything of substance. Not that Trump does either, but he did push for lower taxes in 2017.

Regardless, it’s all for naught if Republicans keep doing dumb shit like teaming with democrats to pass attacks on free speech. Mike Johnson needs to put his goddam pencil down for the next 6 months.

Reactions: UK_1576 and SDC888

From the article:

The Biden administration warned Republican Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds on Friday that legal action will be taken if it enforces a new law that allows authorities to arrest migrants who were previously denied entry or deported from the US — as she and the state attorney general vow they “will not back down.”

Iowa’s new law, which goes into effect on July 1, makes it an aggravated misdemeanor offense — punishable by up to two years in prison — for migrants to be in the Hawkeye State if they have outstanding deportation orders, were previously deported or were at one point barred from entering the US.

The law elevates the crime to a felony offense if the person’s previous removal orders were related to misdemeanor convictions for drug crimes, crimes against people or any type of felony conviction.

“The only reason we had to pass this law is because the Biden Administration refuses to enforce the laws already on the books,” Reynolds wrote on X, signaling that she has no plans to not enforce the new law.

“I have a duty to protect the citizens of Iowa,” she added. “Unlike the federal government, we will respect the rule of law and enforce it.”

thanks, i was just about to post that
This regime will protect illegals at all cost.
🤬

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT