POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are things that have no relation to unsecured chain of custody for mail-in ballots.

The most secure form of voting is same day with ID. That anybody would oppose that sends only one message.
Okay, that’s your view…but the voting laws have changed, you might not like it…but that’s the reality.

No one has to take my word for it…

Trump, the RNC, and every Republican Super PAC are all saying the same thing.

Absolutely your right to vote in person on Election Day/EV, but you are doing a disservice to conservative candidates.
You don’t seem to be following.

If vote by mail wasn’t rife with fraud, what you say would be correct,

But if I vote by mail and my opponent casts 2 fraudulent ballots by mail, there’s no point in it and no advantage. Again, we merely have to look at who is pushing it to get an idea of why.

I wonder what changed since 2004?

“During a 2004 Congressional hearing, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-NY, said, “In my experience in New York, paper ballots are extremely susceptible to fraud. I could show you experience which would make your head spin.” Just two years ago in a legislative hearing in Austin, a prosecutor from South Texas (and registered Democrat) testified: “Any time you have ballots that are outside the polling location, you’re going to have fraud…I would never recommend everyone voting by mail – it invites fraud.”

I always feel like non-libs (such as yourself) and people like me and others who absolutely despise mail-in voting are always talking over each other.

Voting should be an in person thing - especially in the age of technology we are in now. You can tell me there are very few instances of fraud as the law is written, but how would we know that somebody who lived in a house with 5 adults didn't just fill out the ballots for the four other people in a house? So there's really a limited way of even proving this.

It would SIGNIFICANTLY help the right if voting were back to a single-day, show up in person event. And I think the GOP should be raising holy hell to get this to be stopped, rather than preaching the virtues of godforsaken places like Oregon as a beacon for future voting.
Why does in-person voting stop fraud? How do you know your vote is being tallied and reported correctly?
I have no problem with absentee or early voting as long as it's in person. In person with ID. That solves every concern
How? Why?

Donald Trump’s post on Truth Social last week:

"ABSENTEE VOTING, EARLY VOTING, AND ELECTION DAY VOTING ARE ALL GOOD OPTIONS. REPUBLICANS MUST MAKE A PLAN, REGISTER, AND VOTE!”

One of the most conservative Super PACs:

Jessica Anderson, the president of the conservative super PAC Sentinel Action Fund, which focuses heavily on turning out early and absentee voters, said an embrace of ABEV programs would be a game changer for Republicans in the 2024 presidential race.
Notice he left out Mail-in voting. Absentee typically requires you request a ballot and have to have a valid reason for it. Early voting generally means in-person at a polling place or at the county clerks office. Trump didn’t mention mass mailing ballots to every name on a register that likely hasn’t been purged.

I do follow.

If you think trusting your paper ballot or digital ballot in person at a location with volunteer activists is more secure, that’s fine.

The mail in these days is tracked where you can check on it 24/7 and get confirmation when your vote is received.

And if you are concerned about chain of custody, you can submit absentee in person at your local clerk of court.

I’m just letting you know, that you are doing a disservice to your candidates by being stubborn.

Notice he left out Mail-in voting. Absentee typically requires you request a ballot and have to have a valid reason for it. Early voting generally means in-person at a polling place or at the county clerks office. Trump didn’t mention mass mailing ballots to every name on a register that likely hasn’t been purged.
You are wrong.

Absentee is mail in or delivered to your clerk of court.

Most states, including major swing states no longer require a reason.

Why would conservative Super PACs and the RNC whose careers and funding depend on Republicans winning be pushing so hard for absentee, if they thought there was a fraud issue?

Why is the DOJ not finding out who is buying/funding the anti Israel protests? The tents, helmets, GAS MASKS, plywood and bail? None of those things are cheap. Someone with lots of money is behind it. Why do we not know all about them? If it was a conservative we damn well would.

George Soros apparently really loves green and white tents:

GMhXadNXsAAY1xk

Why does in-person voting stop fraud? How do you know your vote is being tallied and reported correctly?

How? Why?
There is a far more substantial chain of custody for in-person ballots.

Imagine even doubting otherwise.

Other countries (and red states) have elections wrapped up in HOURS. Who would not want that? Only those who have reasons to not want it, of course.

Why is it, Karl, that when you get a bill in the mail, it says on the envelope to never send cash?

No one has to take my word for it…

Trump, the RNC, and every Republican Super PAC are all saying the same thing.

Absolutely your right to vote in person on Election Day/EV, but you are doing a disservice to conservative candidates.
Depends on where you live. If you live in a state like Florida where they count them early or first or a state like Kentucky with a fairly secure system, then no you’re not doing a disservice.

I do follow.

If you think trusting your paper ballot or digital ballot in person at a location with volunteer activists is more secure, that’s fine.

The mail in these days is tracked where you can check on it 24/7 and get confirmation when your vote is received.

And if you are concerned about chain of custody, you can submit absentee in person at your local clerk of court.

I’m just letting you know, that you are doing a disservice to your candidates by being stubborn.
These don’t address the problem. It’s not MY ballot I’m worried about.

When thousands of ballots get sent to people who are dead, or who have moved out of state, or who never requested one….we’ve AUTOMATICALLY destroyed the notion of a fair election.

The only way that mail in ballots are good for my side is if my side cheats as hard as the other side. I’m completely against that because when that starts, it’s the end of elections and therefore the end of democracy.

This is not rocket science and ought to be plain to all.

In an interview Monday on Fox News, Lara Trump, the former president’s daughter-in-law and the newly installed GOP co-chair said Republicans had to match Democrats in encouraging their voters to take advantage of early voting and absentee voting options.

“We would love to have one day of voting. We would love to have voter ID and paper ballots. We can get back to that place … but we have to do it by electing Donald Trump at the top of the ticket, expanding our lead in the House and taking back the Senate and maybe we get back there one day. We gotta play the hand that we’re dealt and that means as soon as you can go vote, go vote out there and then you spend your time, every single day from that day on until Election Day, taking people to vote,” Lara Trump said. “We are going to have a legal ballot harvesting operation at the RNC. It’s something that has never been done before.”

Those comments came days after the RNC’s new Trump-backed chairman, Michael Whatley, sent a memo to the body of 168 committee members and party chairs, saying that “encouraging our voters to utilize early voting and vote-by-mail are top priorities as we reorganize the political operation at the RNC.”

You are wrong.

Why would conservative Super PACs and the RNC whose careers and funding depend on Republicans winning be pushing so hard for absentee, if they thought there was a fraud issue?
The same Republicans who have allowed open borders and a 35 trillion dollar debt, among other catastrophic acts?

It’s a real mystery, isn’t it?

Depends on where you live. If you live in a state like Florida where they count them early or first or a state like Kentucky with a fairly secure system, then no you’re not doing a disservice.
Correct, depends on where you live.

PA, WI, MI, and NV…major swing states do not require a reason.

In an interview Monday on Fox News, Lara Trump, the former president’s daughter-in-law and the newly installed GOP co-chair said Republicans had to match Democrats in encouraging their voters to take advantage of early voting and absentee voting options.

“We would love to have one day of voting. We would love to have voter ID and paper ballots. We can get back to that place … but we have to do it by electing Donald Trump at the top of the ticket, expanding our lead in the House and taking back the Senate and maybe we get back there one day. We gotta play the hand that we’re dealt and that means as soon as you can go vote, go vote out there and then you spend your time, every single day from that day on until Election Day, taking people to vote,” Lara Trump said. “We are going to have a legal ballot harvesting operation at the RNC. It’s something that has never been done before.”

Those comments came days after the RNC’s new Trump-backed chairman, Michael Whatley, sent a memo to the body of 168 committee members and party chairs, saying that “encouraging our voters to utilize early voting and vote-by-mail are top priorities as we reorganize the political operation at the RNC.”
As I said, she is openly describing the end of democracy.

You are advocating for ballot harvesting machines. No need for a decent candidate, debates, or even coming out of your basement to campaign. Just saturate the ground with ballots and figure out how to collect more than the other guy.

Show me where this was the intent of the Founders.

Okay, that’s your view…but the voting laws have changed, you might not like it…but that’s the reality.
Laws that were created and passed by democrats. Laws can and should be changed in this case.

But they wont be for november. So of course Trump is saying what he is. If the dems are going to do it then while the hell not. Everyone should just cheat their asses off and see who can cheat better

Ok, since you know and are experienced in all of this, answer or explain these questions.

How is mass mailing ballots to every name on a voter roll regardless of validity a safe and secure practice that can’t be a potential for fraud.

How do they verify the vote cast on these mass mailed ballots is valid and honestly cast by an American Citizen eligible to vote.

How do they ensure that certain mail in ballots aren’t “lost in the mail” or destroyed as it passes through who knows how many hands on its journey from your mailbox to the polling station?

Laws that were created and passed by democrats. Laws can and should be changed in this case.

But they wont be for november. So of course Trump is saying what he is. If the dems are going to do it then while the hell not. Everyone should just cheat their asses off and see who can cheat better

Pretty sure they are referring to the vote dumps that were going on and seen on cameras.

Reactions: trueblujr2
And the only way to change the law is to elect GOP candidates…

We are telling you the best way to do that.

But by all means, go against the advice of everyone that has a major stake in a Republican majority.

You don’t seem to be following.

If vote by mail wasn’t rife with fraud, what you say would be correct,

But if I vote by mail and my opponent casts 2 fraudulent ballots by mail, there’s no point in it and no advantage. Again, we merely have to look at who is pushing it to get an idea of why.

I wonder what changed since 2004?

“During a 2004 Congressional hearing, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-NY, said, “In my experience in New York, paper ballots are extremely susceptible to fraud. I could show you experience which would make your head spin.” Just two years ago in a legislative hearing in Austin, a prosecutor from South Texas (and registered Democrat) testified: “Any time you have ballots that are outside the polling location, you’re going to have fraud…I would never recommend everyone voting by mail – it invites fraud.”
Didn’t Kamala Harris even mention something to that effect back when she could actually speak without all the word salad?

Ok, since you know and are experienced in all of this, answer or explain these questions.

How is mass mailing ballots to every name on a voter roll regardless of validity a safe and secure practice that can’t be a potential for fraud.

How do they verify the vote cast on these mass mailed ballots is valid and honestly cast by an American Citizen eligible to vote.

How do they ensure that certain mail in ballots aren’t “lost in the mail” or destroyed as it passes through who knows how many hands on its journey from your mailbox to the polling station?
You are notified and receive a picture of your ballot delivered to the clerk.

Nothing is fail safe.

Voting in person can be tampered with as well.

How do you know that the ballot box you put your ballot in doesn’t go missing by a Democrat activist poll volunteer?

I don’t understand why everyone is going against the advice of the Republican stakeholders telling you the best practices to get conservatives elected?

Reactions: Dionysus444
I do follow.

Sounds like your admitting there was voter fraud in 2020. You saying voting machines or scanners can be tampered with? You saying vote counts can be manipulated? You saying activists can scan ballots multiple times or “cure” ballots towards their preferred candidate? Are you saying they can toss ballots for the opposition candidate. You saying they can see who hasn’t voted from a registry and cast votes in their name?

When you witness something suspicious or fraudulent, what steps are you taking to stop it or point it out? Or are you complicit?

You are wrong.

As I said regarding absentee. You have to REQUEST a ballot and generally have a valid reason.

You are wrong.

And they would push for absentee to counter the mass mailing done by democrats. It’s just trying to match them at their game because they know the system won’t be fixed until enough republicans win in swing states that altered the system to benefit Dems, can get in office and change it to common sense rules.

Donald Trump’s post on Truth Social last week:

"ABSENTEE VOTING, EARLY VOTING, AND ELECTION DAY VOTING ARE ALL GOOD OPTIONS. REPUBLICANS MUST MAKE A PLAN, REGISTER, AND VOTE!”

One of the most conservative Super PACs:

Jessica Anderson, the president of the conservative super PAC Sentinel Action Fund, which focuses heavily on turning out early and absentee voters, said an embrace of ABEV programs would be a game changer for Republicans in the 2024 presidential race.
Republicans should keep campaigning on banning abortion, has been working well lately.

100% agree on the need for the Right to start embracing mail-in voting. Do folks really think mail-in voting is going to be banned after Trump supports it? Hell, the Republican state legislatures got us into this mess in some Midwestern states during the Covid and pre-Covid years. Not a chance they reverse course.

Do you believe Tim Scott is a favorite for the VP slot? Please tell me no.

My God…

I simply was stating that there is no fool proof way to make sure there is zero cheating.

I am not a poll volunteer. I don’t watch ballots. You have a fundamental misconception on how elections work.

I will say that in 2020, I was in a senior position on on a federal race in a state that is primarily mail in voting…we narrowly lost…if I had any evidence of voter fraud, I’d be the first person screaming that the election was bullshit because I barely missed out on a six figure win bonus.

Precisely what I mentioned in my previous post.

You are notified and receive a picture of your ballot delivered to the clerk.

Nothing is fail safe.

Voting in person can be tampered with as well.

How do you know that the ballot box you put your ballot in doesn’t go missing by a Democrat activist poll volunteer?

I don’t understand why everyone is going against the advice of the Republican stakeholders telling you the best practices to get conservatives elected?
For all they know they could be sending a picture of the ballot to a dogs email address. Doesn’t prove anything. And no, not all states send a notification or photo. My “woke” kids and step kids of voting age who mailed in their ballot here in Kentucky, never got a notification. Now I know you can go online and check if your ballot was cast, it’s a rather convoluted process but it doesn’t show who it was cast for. Just shows it was processed. Never was able to see where you could get an image of your ballot.

Disagree. Colorado and Oregon have been doing mail in for years…both have extremely low incidents of voter fraud.

Regardless, mail in is going to be the standard and if you are a supporter of the GOP…it only benefits your candidates to mail in early for a variety of reasons.
Why would there be fraud in two blue states?

Reactions: 55wildcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT