POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree. Some are no doubt. I do think there’s a lot that are just dumb college liberals in their feels over the current thing too though. Also, a lot of these people aren’t even students. The bill just paints a broad brush imo and can be used the same way the Dems use J6 to label all MAGA as domestic terrorists.

Patriot Act and Propaganda Act and now the No More Free Speech Act, all in the hands of a corrupted leadership.... what could go wrong?

GMi8cC5XUAAt7v-

We win battles, we don't win wars. Because we are always focused on nation building, something the army is not equipped to do. Countries have to build themselves after we do the ass kicking. Ukraine doesn't need our nation building. They are already an engineering and industrial haven. Most of russias successful military programs came from Ukraine. They just need some help ass kicking and we got plenty to spare.
GL0mudEa0AAzYq6

Just like Biden got 80m “votes” 🤣
Pathetic that you lump this great country in with the dictatorship that is Russia.
There is NOBODY of value that has verified that our elections were not safe, secure and valid. Nobody but Trump and a few whackos who paid out the ass for those lies.
If you think your vote doesn't matter....stay home.

LOL, where did I say that it does, LOL?

But people do need to see it starting to be fixed in six months, wouldn't you think? Maybe not you, but I would.

Or can it go on & on for years & you'd be OK?
I'm just realistic. Inflation is here until some things change. You can't keep doing what caused the problem and expect things to change. Hell, Biden is looking to increase taxes by a record amount if reelected. You think you've seen bad inflation... Let that fool get back in office and you'll be begging for Carter back.

Last edited:
Well if you didn't say anything about gov. spending being a problem, then why does it matter how big a part of GDP it is? How much gov spends controls the percent - if you understand math in the least.

You don't have to oppose Trump to see how much he increased spending as a part of GDP, do you? Hint: 2020 was the highest in decades.
You think we are spending less now than in 2020?

Summer of 2020 all over again. Ain't 2024 been grand so far?

And Dion?, What is all of this violence, vandalism, and blatant Anti-semitism and denying AMERICAN Jewish students their civil rights to freely move about their campus going to do to resolve the problems happening literally on the opposite side of the globe? Most of those entitled morons protesting have ZERO skin in the game and are just cosplaying resistance and revolution and have no real clue about the cause they are fighting. They just spout their talking points like mindless indoctrinated sheep. They are solving ZERO. If it's awareness you want to raise, so be it. This isn't the way. Violence and threats against Jewish students who are oppressing NO ONE is not the answer. These agitators are being paid and funded. This is not an organic cause. It's yet another Election year mayhem.
I believe George Floyd riots started in May also. Commies do love them some good weather.

You are either completely naive or quite disingenuous. Everyone, and I mean everyone, knows that fraudulent mail-in ballots will again determine the next election. Nobody in the White House is concerned about these anti-semite communists wrecking his chances, for that very reason.

On the contrary- these little brownshirts are the foot soldiers of what so many “progressives” seek, and that is to erode and destroy our value system to the point that nobody will defend it.
And he also seems to not know that the far left is trying to takeover the party completely. They aren't happy with a seat at the table anymore. They want to turn the democrat party into a Communist party of America. Soros is funding all this stuff and dudes like Dore act like its all homegrown. Most of these idiot kids don't even know anything about the situation

Numbers are in.

75 arrests yesterday. 45 detained NOT UTexas students.
Saw where some of these people were making anywhere from $3000 to $7000 per day from NGO's tied to Soros. One guy was in Ukraine and Brazil when they had huge protest. One female was in several countries that had protest. Color revolutions aren't going to start themselves.

Pathetic that you lump this great country in with the dictatorship that is Russia.
There is NOBODY of value that has verified that our elections were not safe, secure and valid. Nobody but Trump and a few whackos who paid out the ass for those lies.
If you think your vote doesn't matter....stay home.

Who defines “nobody of value?”

Biden and his DOJ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT