POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are so screwed if Trump doesn’t win and slash the federal government. The private economy is shit at the moment. Only going to get worse as the fed pounds consumers and small businesses. Tax policy will undoubtedly crush small businesses under Biden. If Biden wins, the private economy is going to suffer a severe recession, while the federal government continues to bloat until everything collapses.

At this point I’d rather accelerate the collapse of the federal government in hopes a market based economy, not manipulated by interest rate policy, can thrive.

She's just an example of another day of Pubs being classy.

Sambo you got some algorithm going on trying to show your replies to these ridiculous posts you make as some type of lib influencer but I get it. We got a big sons and daughters of the confederacy event coming up in Louisiana so come on down, lots of parishes across the state celebrating 🇺🇸🍺

Reactions: sambowieshin
Sambo you got some algorithm going on trying to show your replies to these ridiculous posts you make as some type of lib influencer but I get it. We got a big sons and daughters of the confederacy event coming up in Louisiana so come on down, lots of parishes across the state celebrating 🇺🇸🍺
Love those Civil War reenactments!

You've forgotten the facts.
No. Actually I know the FACTS. You know the narrative. The fake news. From your own "Atlantic" LOL Atlantic....one of the most leftist TDS publications...from your link. Not the demagogued leftist truncated version. The actual version. Plus the context being the Statue of Lee.

“I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me,” he said.

You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”

“You also had some very fine people on both sides,” he said.

He was clearly talking about the statue defenders. The people there protesting in support of keeping the civil war statue that the "book burners" on the left were trying to have destroyed.

Trump on Tuesday made an explicit comparison between Confederate generals and Founding Fathers such as George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. “Many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee,” Trump said. “This week, it is Robert E. Lee. And I notice that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder, is it George Washington next? And is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you have to ask yourself, where does it stop?”

Stop lying. You just look stupid.

She's just an example of another day of Pubs being classy.

Why do you support Hamas? You cry for fake rape babies but support Hamas burning them in ovens. You do realize how pathologically insane you appear. Your foot soldiers OPENLY call for the genocide of Israeli Jews, and apparently Jews in the US. You support that all over the country....but a few tiki torch, likely plants like the ones that have been documented at other events....who cares about them? Were they taking over VT buildings? Preventing jewish students from going to class. Threatening them? NO. Stop being so stupid.

If Democrats can cheat, they will.

The top 15 cities migrants flew into during the eight-month window are:

1) Miami, Florida: 91,821
2) Ft. Lauderdale, Florida: 60,461
3) New York City, New York: 14,827
4) Houston, Texas: 7,923
5) Orlando, Florida: 6,043
6) Los Angeles, California: 3,271
7) Tampa, Florida: 3,237
8) Dallas, Texas: 2,256
9) San Francisco, California: 2,052
10) Atlanta, Georgia: 1,796
11) Newark, New Jersey: 1,498
12) Washington, D.C.: 1,472
13) Chicago, Illinois: 496
14) Las Vegas, Nevada: 483
15) Austin, Texas: 171

Impeach Biden NOW!

Seriously underreported numbers, too.

No. Actually I know the FACTS. You know the narrative. The fake news. From your own "Atlantic" LOL Atlantic....one of the most leftist TDS publications...from your link. Not the demagogued leftist truncated version. The actual version. Plus the context being the Statue of Lee.

“I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me,” he said.

You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”

He was clearly talking about the statue defenders. The people there protesting in support of keeping the civil war statue that the "book burners" on the left were trying to have destroyed.

Trump on Tuesday made an explicit comparison between Confederate generals and Founding Fathers such as George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. “Many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee,” Trump said. “This week, it is Robert E. Lee. And I notice that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder, is it George Washington next? And is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you have to ask yourself, where does it stop?”

If Trump was actually half as bad as they think he is, were there someting valid in the media induced hysteria and delusion that is TDS, then they wouldn't have to completely fabricate hoax after hoax.

It doesn't just make them look stupid, it proves they are dishonest and detached from reality.

GMbUUR4WkAAPoq8

Did you not read any of the articles I posted?? These rioting Pro Palestinian loons are not Biden supporters. They hate Biden for his strong support of Israel. Many former Muslim Biden supporters are now saying they will be voting for Trump.
Hamas supporters are way more likely to vote Trump right now. Trump is hands off in world affairs. He is against giving money to other countries like Israel or Ukraine. Hamas loves that.

I will ask again...

Why is Biden wanting to give amnesty to Palestinians and a free path to citizenship?

Did you not read any of the articles I posted?? These rioting Pro Palestinian loons are not Biden supporters. They hate Biden for his strong support of Israel. Many former Muslim Biden supporters are now saying they will be voting for Trump.
Hamas supporters are way more likely to vote Trump right now. Trump is hands off in world affairs. He is against giving money to other countries like Israel or Ukraine. Hamas loves that.
🤡

“It was right there in the news article!”

I will ask again...

Why is Biden wanting to give amnesty to Palestinians and a free path to citizenship?
He is saying that because his pro Israel foreign policy is pissing off that voting base. Many Hamas supporters are turning towards Trump and saying they are voting for him now.
He's pandering.

Literally in the post above yours I talk about slashing federal government spending.
And literally the only thing specific you come up with is foreign aid over the much huger issues I was specific about. But keep knocking yourself out.

Why do you support Hamas? You cry for fake rape babies but support Hamas burning them in ovens. You do realize how pathologically insane you appear. Your foot soldiers OPENLY call for the genocide of Israeli Jews, and apparently Jews in the US. You support that all over the country....but a few tiki torch, likely plants like the ones that have been documented at other events....who cares about them? Were they taking over VT buildings? Preventing jewish students from going to class. Threatening them? NO. Stop being so stupid.
When the hell did I ever voice support for Hamas?? I support Joe Biden's pro Israel foreign policy agenda.
I am opposed to any and all Anti Semitism.
I do favor a Palestinian state that doesn't have Hamas leadership.
I support Israel's right to defend itself and Palestinian independence....as long as that doesn't involve Hamas.
Btw...Hamas and the antisemitic portion of the college rioters now fall into Trump's camp. They do not like Biden or his funding of Israel.
They prefer Trump due to his America First policy of not giving aid to Israel or Ukraine. I've already posted numerous accounts of this extremist Muslim shift to Trump.

...and Parkinsons, autoimmune disorders, myalgias, unexplained kidney shutdowns, and continued blood clotting issues.

Friend of mine told me about a guy who's had all of the shots and boosters, was otherwise previously in decent health (not overweight, non smoker, not diabetic, etc) that since has had covid multiple times (at least 4 and once this year at least) raging tinnitus, had a huge clot taken out of one limb, and now out of the blue his kidneys may be failing. He'll line up to get the next booster still. Def a liberal btw as if you didn't know
I assume his body is 3-4 years older today too.

When your "Very fine people" are also there during a tiki torch parade with neo nazis chanting about Jews....He should probably just STFU.
But he never does.

When the hell did I ever voice support for Hamas?? I support Joe Biden's pro Israel foreign policy agenda.
I am opposed to any and all Anti Semitism.
I do favor a Palestinian state that doesn't have Hamas leadership.
I support Israel's right to defend itself and Palestinian independence....as long as that doesn't involve Hamas.
Btw...Hamas and the antisemitic portion of the college rioters now fall into Trump's camp. They do not like Biden or his funding of Israel.
They prefer Trump due to his America First policy of not giving aid to Israel or Ukraine. I've already posted numerous accounts of this extremist Muslim shift to Trump.
You have not.

You have not posted one Muslim saying they are voting for trump.

Stop.

Not supporting Biden does not equal voting for trump.

You have not.

Stop.

I wouldn't doubt that Trump gets a reasonably decent share of Muslim vote, but it won't be from those idiots on the campuses (most of whom are white, woke atheists, anyway) and it won't be because of his foreign policy, which would be more friendly to Israel than that from Biden. It will be because of many of them, especially the more religious, are absolutely sick of that they/them crap, especially when it's shoved at their kids in public school.

Dumbest person here.

Proves it multiple times, daily.

Reactions: exemjr
He is saying that because his pro Israel foreign policy is pissing off that voting base. Many Hamas supporters are turning towards Trump and saying they are voting for him now.
He's pandering.

Liar. Not a single one of those protesting pro-hamas leftist.marxists are voting for Trump.

AND you know it, so stop posting idiocy, Village Idiot.

You have not.

Stop.

Wrong again. Muslims are pissed at Biden for supporting Israel. They are switching to Trump.
Muslims like those in Hamas love Trump's "America First" policy of not giving foreign aid or military $$$$ to Ukraine or Israel. It helps their cause in the fight against Israel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT