POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't Trump say there were "A lot of good people on both sides" when the Anti-Semitic protesters were marching in Charlottesville???

Are these some of the good people Trump was talking about?.....

Why were those "Good People" back then but the right wing is now going nuts over anti-Semitism on college campuses now?? Make up your mind Pubs.
No, he didn't. It's been debunked, it was taken out of context, even if you want to say it wasn't...he also condemned white supremacist multiple times and in person. Biden has yet to condemn anyone outside his own very fine ppl on both sides comment...ONLY his staffers and spokespeople have condemned, biden never in person outside of a written statement.

He's worried about votes in Michigan

BTW, under his watch....THERE ARE AMERICAN HOSTAGES IN GAZA

No, he didn't. It's been debunked, it was taken out of context, even if you want to say it wasn't...he also condemned white supremacist multiple times and in person. Biden has yet to condemn anyone outside his own very fine ppl on both sides comment...ONLY his staffers and spokespeople have condemned, biden never in person outside of a written statement.

He's worried about votes in Michigan

BTW, under his watch....THERE ARE AMERICAN HOSTAGES IN GAZA

it is never as simple as cut spending. You have over a trillion dollars to make up just to break even. To tackle debt you have to have a surplus so you can pay down. right now that would mean like a 2 trillion cut to spending. That would be millions of jobs lost, states going bankrupt, seniors going bankrupt, and a massive stock market crash. Austerity can be much much worse than the debt your are trying to fight, ask Europe. A much healthier solution is freezing spending, growing the economy, increasing the revenue base, and gradually applying that to debt. But that takes 20 years of forward thinking and planning, something republicans are 1000% incapable of doing. A few Dems talk about doing stuff like that but i doubt any follow through.
GMf4xyMbIAAtaKv

The ineptness of the Democratic party is on full display... just in time for November lol.

Self identified ignorant democrats are inept.

The Democrat party is going to show how skilled they are in November, just like they did in 2020. Stealing an election and imprisoning opposition ranks them up there with some of the most skilled corrupt regimes in history.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Some of the protesters are absolutely Trump voters. Many have said they will be voting for Trump

Do you have one quote of any of these protesters saying they will vote for trump?

Why did you link those articles? No one quoted said they were voting trump.

Cmon, just one quote from any pro Palestinian anywhere saying they have seen the light and are voting trump.

We are so screwed if Trump doesn’t win and slash the federal government. The private economy is shit at the moment. Only going to get worse as the fed pounds consumers and small businesses. Tax policy will undoubtedly crush small businesses under Biden. If Biden wins, the private economy is going to suffer a severe recession, while the federal government continues to bloat until everything collapses.

At this point I’d rather accelerate the collapse of the federal government in hopes a market based economy, not manipulated by interest rate policy, can thrive.

the US government is $34 trillion in debt. It runs trillion plus dollar deficits every year. None of the money you warhawks are sending overseas is your money. It’s what’s going to be taken from me, my kids and grandkids in the future.
What's overseas got to do with it? Why not fix SS & Medicare to ease debt? Stop green subsidies. Get rid of Obamacare. You mention none of those way larger contributors. Net, you just have a burr over defending this country. And yes, I want to build a wall.

We are so screwed if Trump doesn’t win and slash the federal government. The private economy is shit at the moment. Only going to get worse as the fed pounds consumers and small businesses. Tax policy will undoubtedly crush small businesses under Biden. If Biden wins, the private economy is going to suffer a severe recession, while the federal government continues to bloat until everything collapses.

At this point I’d rather accelerate the collapse of the federal government in hopes a market based economy, not manipulated by interest rate policy, can thrive.
Your guy won't slash spending. He loves spending. Get over it or you'll be highly disappointed.

What's overseas got to do with it? Why not fix SS & Medicare to ease debt? Stop green subsidies. Get rid of Obamacare. You mention none of those way larger contributors. Net, you just have a burr over defending this country. And yes, I want to build a wall.

Literally in the post above yours I talk about slashing federal government spending.

...and Parkinsons, autoimmune disorders, myalgias, unexplained kidney shutdowns, and continued blood clotting issues.

Friend of mine told me about a guy who's had all of the shots and boosters, was otherwise previously in decent health (not overweight, non smoker, not diabetic, etc) that since has had covid multiple times (at least 4 and once this year at least) raging tinnitus, had a huge clot taken out of one limb, and now out of the blue his kidneys may be failing. He'll line up to get the next booster still. Def a liberal btw as if you didn't know

When sambowieshin isn’t admitting to abusing mentally handicapped kids, or claiming Trump supporters are rioting on Ivy League campuses, has he spent any time recently telling us how great we are with Bidenomics?
Speaking of Bidenomics...

...if you happen to be a conservative investor... and own bonds... your AVERAGE ANNUAL LOSS over the last 3 years is 3.54% (as measured by the Bloomberg US Bond Aggregate index)... while your purchasing power has declined due to skyrocketing inflation.

In sum... you're losing money... and your money is worth less: THAT'S Bidenomics.

Republicans just can't stop getting caught defrauding voters. Time to send a few to prison for life.

If Democrats can cheat, they will.

The top 15 cities migrants flew into during the eight-month window are:

1) Miami, Florida: 91,821
2) Ft. Lauderdale, Florida: 60,461
3) New York City, New York: 14,827
4) Houston, Texas: 7,923
5) Orlando, Florida: 6,043
6) Los Angeles, California: 3,271
7) Tampa, Florida: 3,237
8) Dallas, Texas: 2,256
9) San Francisco, California: 2,052
10) Atlanta, Georgia: 1,796
11) Newark, New Jersey: 1,498
12) Washington, D.C.: 1,472
13) Chicago, Illinois: 496
14) Las Vegas, Nevada: 483
15) Austin, Texas: 171

Impeach Biden NOW!

The combatant to civilian death ratio in gaza is smaller than other conflicts...those are facts. And that's with your friends intentionally putting civilians in harms way.

Yemen, Syria...you don't care, bc it doesn't fit your oppressor/oppressed narrative

In 2005 Israel left gaza, left them infrastructure, greenhouses, and they got a billion in aide...they could've been the Dubai on the Mediterranean. They immediately destroyed everything like animals, turned around voted in gaza, used all the money to build tunnels and focused their entire life on hating jews. And ppl can't seemingly figure out why there's a blockade. Whatever to justify your support for arab gender apartheid, I guess.

Nazis:
And Dion says this isn't happening.

Facts.....Trump voters are the rioters. Open your eyes to your fellow voters.

Hamas supporters are DemoNazis. Its not debatable. Their not voting for Biden does not translate into anything but staying at home...which also means they are not citizens.

4/30 is J6 on steroids. One thing you didnt hear at a J6 rally was "Death to America" Death to the Jews."

Wake up you clown.

Do you have one quote of any of these protesters saying they will vote for trump?

Why did you link those articles? No one quoted said they were voting trump.

Cmon, just one quote from any pro Palestinian anywhere saying they have seen the light and are voting trump.
Trump is about as Pro-Israel as it gets. These are the same Larps and mindless sheep protesting now as they did in 2020. I'll be willing to bet there are a lot of the same actors involved.

If Democrats can cheat, they will.

The top 15 cities migrants flew into during the eight-month window are:

1) Miami, Florida: 91,821
2) Ft. Lauderdale, Florida: 60,461
3) New York City, New York: 14,827
4) Houston, Texas: 7,923
5) Orlando, Florida: 6,043
6) Los Angeles, California: 3,271
7) Tampa, Florida: 3,237
8) Dallas, Texas: 2,256
9) San Francisco, California: 2,052
10) Atlanta, Georgia: 1,796
11) Newark, New Jersey: 1,498
12) Washington, D.C.: 1,472
13) Chicago, Illinois: 496
14) Las Vegas, Nevada: 483
15) Austin, Texas: 171

Impeach Biden NOW!
Louisville was probably 16th. I've seen it myself.

Didn't Trump say there were "A lot of good people on both sides" when the Anti-Semitic protesters were marching in Charlottesville???

Are these some of the good people Trump was talking about?.....

Why were those "Good People" back then but the right wing is now going nuts over anti-Semitism on college campuses now?? Make up your mind Pubs.
Troll. You know the truth. Why lie about something so easily debunked? You just look stupid.

Biden on the other hand clearly said that there good terrorists too when he made an actual good folks on both sides statement.

Well we are sending OUR over money there. Can't argue against that. But you knew that which is why you stated it so unnecessarily. The government has no money to send. It's all ours. You apparently don't know that.

It's our money, and the government is sending it over there.

I disagree with that second clause of the first sentence.

We should NOT be sending them one red cent!

Facts.....Trump voters are the rioters. Open your eyes to your fellow voters.

How about you link something where it's Trump supporters wearing masks and hijabs and kaffeyah scarves protesting jews on campuses, as you claimed incredibly stupidly?

Or, and hear me out, cold warrior warmonger, we do all that, AND NOT SEND A DIME OVERSEAS?

Remarkable traits among those young men protecting that flag.
They all have their natural hair color and respectable haircuts.
They're all dressed normally.
They aren't hiding their faces like cowards or the Feds in the "Patriot Front"
They all look like kids I would consider hiring. Who probably are all majoring in something that will generate them an income upon graduation.

And yet they are being cast as the enemy...in their own Country.
This is becasue the ENTIRE POINT of “progressivism” is to take their country away from them and then kill them.

That is not hyperbole.

How about you link something where it's Trump supporters wearing masks and hijabs and kaffeyah scarves protesting jews on campuses, as you claimed incredibly stupidly?
Did you not read any of the articles I posted?? These rioting Pro Palestinian loons are not Biden supporters. They hate Biden for his strong support of Israel. Many former Muslim Biden supporters are now saying they will be voting for Trump.
Hamas supporters are way more likely to vote Trump right now. Trump is hands off in world affairs. He is against giving money to other countries like Israel or Ukraine. Hamas loves that.

Did you not read any of the articles I posted?? These rioting Pro Palestinian loons are not Biden supporters. They hate Biden for his strong support of Israel. Many former Muslim Biden supporters are now saying they will be voting for Trump.
Hamas supporters are way more likely to vote Trump right now. Trump is hands off in world affairs. He is against giving money to other countries like Israel or Ukraine. Hamas loves that.

Why is Biden wanting to give amnesty to Palestinians and a free path to citizenship?

Hamas supporters are DemoNazis. Its not debatable. Their not voting for Biden does not translate into anything but staying at home...which also means they are not citizens.

4/30 is J6 on steroids. One thing you didnt hear at a J6 rally was "Death to America" Death to the Jews."

Wake up you clown.
I did hear this though from the Anti democracy Trump fascists.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT