POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SO f***ing typical of modern liberalism.

Conduct a terrorist action and then EXPECT, no DEMAND "HUMANITARIAN AID".

Edit: we're not asking for them to violently stop food from coming in ... you mean like you're violently stopping students from going to class?

Entitlement, selfishness and self-rgitheousness masquerading itself as some righteous cause.

And I'd bet the farm all those kids are "studying" nonsense soft majors. Anyone there to actually learn something of substance requiring academic rigor is focused on finals, not cosplaying a revolution.

they didn't rule against mail in ballots you dope. They had over 50% mail ins. They ruled that it was to late for the Governor to suspend in person voting and extend absentee voting another week to make up for it. That decision made Wisconsin's voting a complete shit show. It's been a week and they have no results. Honk Honk.
GMcJMdtWkAAnBB4

There are plenty of multicultural and multireligious majority Muslim places. None of them have hardly anything to do with the conflict in Israel/Palestine, other than a few periphery, knock-on effects. Thanks for illustrating my point.
(Ominous music)....
Lawful Evil, Lawful Evil.
👻👻👻

Well, since you're a liberal, and have TDS, that's expected.

I will say, as I would to anyone triggered by such microaggressions as trumps legal cases being discussed, in a political thread, that if it's too triggering and you can't handle it, you could always log off, and not subject yourself to it.
That I'm not MAGA doesn't make me a lib. I'm conservative but you wouldn't recognize one.

You're the one who said he was tired of me. I gave you an out & now you b!tch.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
That I'm not MAGA doesn't make me a lib. I'm conservative but you wouldn't recognize one.

You're the one who said he was tired of me. I gave you an out & now you b!tch.
You're a Kinsinger "conservative"; a cuck. Just admit it. You're the conservative answer to a Tulsi Gabbard or a Glenn Greenwald. A geriatric, male version of Liz Cheney, if you will. Probably a fan of National Review writers like Goldberg and French.

You're a Kinsinger "conservative"; a cuck. Just admit it. You're the conservative answer to a Tulsi Gabbard or a Glenn Greenwald. A geriatric, male version of Liz Cheney, if you will. Probably a fan of National Review writers like Goldberg and French.
You have a talent for fantasy. DeSantis still is my preferred candidate. But you have zero memory of that.

Ok since you go straight for the "disinformation" line lets clear some of it up that you're spewing yourself:

1) Students have been controlling access to campus sectors for everyone as part of the protests. Nowhere have they singled out or specified Jews, it's just made-up propaganda BS. "Disinformation". It is flat out not true and you are intentionally being an evil asshole spreading it. So take your "disinformation" and shove it.

2) They're protesting this and not those other current conflicts because those other examples aren't running modern apartheid states being funded and supplied by their own American government. I agree with you we need more activism and education about everything going on in the world, not just one topic. But as we've seen that education is sadly so lacking that the only places we even see significant engagement with this issue are the very centers of education themselves.

3) The press is run by the same establishment Biden represents. They're as aghast at these protests as y'all are. Not because they're Islamophobic like y'all, but because they think they're damaging to Biden. You're all paid and seduced by Israel though(each in their own unique ways, can get into how if required) to ignore their apartheid. Definitely the media too.
I will only address point No. 3.

The media has been very sympathetic to these protests, and I'm not referring to what overtly Communist media you follow. I'm referring to the MSM. Nearly every article that spams my yahoo feed from the alphabet media, CNN, NYT, etc, etc, has a "balanced" assessment that is specifically designed to garner sympathy for the protesters- the slant is subtle, granted, but it's definitely in favor of the morons . Now, I do agree with you that they're wanting to protect Biden. The strategy is to guide sympathy to these idiots, so that the protests do NOT damage Biden.

You have a talent for fantasy. DeSantis still is my preferred candidate. But you have zero memory of that.

Go pray for Ukraine. Better yet, go over there and put your money where your mouth is. Warmonger.

Quit blithely sending ours over. (Indirectly, a caveat I must add with the likes of you, who will argue you aren't sending our money over, it's the gubment!)

I will only address point No. 3.

The media has been very sympathetic to these protests, and I'm not referring to what overtly Communist media you follow. I'm referring to the MSM. Nearly every article that spams my yahoo feed from the alphabet media, CNN, NYT, etc, etc, has a "balanced" assessment that is specifically designed to garner sympathy for the protesters- the slant is subtle, granted, but it's definitely in favor of the morons . Now, I do agree with you that they're wanting to protect Biden. The strategy is to guide sympathy to these idiots, so that the protests do NOT damage Biden.
BS. Jake Tapper has been on CNN every day calling the protests antisemitic. They’re pearl-clutching same as y’all, just from a liberal perspective rather than a chud one.

BS. Jake Tapper has been on CNN every day calling the protests antisemitic. They’re pearl-clutching same as y’all, just from a liberal perspective rather than a chud one.
1. Tapper is one person. The overwhelming coverage from the MSM is fairly benign.
2. I'm not clutching pearls. At the end of the day, I'm actually amused at these absolute idiots. But I still insist they'd be happier with a J O B.

1. Tapper is one person. The overwhelming coverage from the MSM is fairly benign.
2. I'm not clutching pearls. At the end of the day, I'm actually amused at these absolute idiots. But I still insist they'd be happier with a J O B.
He was just one example of the overall coverage. The establishment is pro-Israel and the MSM are the mouthpiece of the establishment. They want these protests to go away to, as you said, benefit Biden. They don't genuinely support the cause.

Or it could just be because they are protesting a war that is happening this year (and not some non-election year). Not everything is "planned". But, I know, Catturd said it was, so you guys will believe that this is somehow coordinated to screw up Trump's chances to get elected. Even though it seems like it might have the opposite effect. What's interesting to me is whether Trump can portray himself as the "law and order candidate" like Nixon did, when he is on trial for a variety of crimes.
Given his trials are "lawfare" and shit 3rd world shitholes do, he should be able to come across as the sane adult in the room pretty easily.

Note I said "should". He has an ability to oversay things and say them very poorly sometimes. Which feeds into your (and others worse than you) TDS.

Egypt lives right next store to Gaza but won't let a single refugee in but Biden wants to import thousands of the America-hating refugees from Gaza. We are watching what some would call a criminal administration hell-bent on expanding government and the dependence on it as well as votes.

Rich Liberals and Liberal politicians are the filth of the world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT