How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GMYFOqNXEAAR2Ni

good for uf, even though those who are arrested will proably have charges dropped and records expunged
I would hope not, especially down in Florida. I would hope they would detain and hold them accountable to the maximum extent of the law, then not cut them any slack until they reveal the sources funding the outside agitators. Then I hope Florida starts going after those organizations.

Summer of 2020 all over again. Ain't 2024 been grand so far?

And Dion?, What is all of this violence, vandalism, and blatant Anti-semitism and denying AMERICAN Jewish students their civil rights to freely move about their campus going to do to resolve the problems happening literally on the opposite side of the globe? Most of those entitled morons protesting have ZERO skin in the game and are just cosplaying resistance and revolution and have no real clue about the cause they are fighting. They just spout their talking points like mindless indoctrinated sheep. They are solving ZERO. If it's awareness you want to raise, so be it. This isn't the way. Violence and threats against Jewish students who are oppressing NO ONE is not the answer. These agitators are being paid and funded. This is not an organic cause. It's yet another Election year mayhem.

Def not organic lol.

Summer of 2020 all over again. Ain't 2024 been grand so far?

And Dion?, What is all of this violence, vandalism, and blatant Anti-semitism and denying AMERICAN Jewish students their civil rights to freely move about their campus going to do to resolve the problems happening literally on the opposite side of the globe? Most of those entitled morons protesting have ZERO skin in the game and are just cosplaying resistance and revolution and have no real clue about the cause they are fighting. They just spout their talking points like mindless indoctrinated sheep. They are solving ZERO. If it's awareness you want to raise, so be it. This isn't the way. Violence and threats against Jewish students who are oppressing NO ONE is not the answer. These agitators are being paid and funded. This is not an organic cause. It's yet another Election year mayhem.
All of this has the potential to totally wreck Biden's candidacy so your insinuation that it is somehow anti-Trump in its origins makes no sense. This is similar to 1968 when the left wing of the Democratic party seemed hell bent on swinging the election to Nixon.

Reactions: Dionysus444
All of this has the potential to totally wreck Biden's candidacy so your insinuation that it is somehow anti-Trump in its origins makes no sense. This is similar to 1968 when the left wing of the Democratic party seemed hell bent on swinging the election to Nixon.
At what point in my post did I mention Trump? I said it was an election year. Shit happens just about EVERY presidential election year in one capacity or another. It's about casing mayhem, destruction and division. I insinuated nothing.

• Love
Reactions: Lost In FL
At what point in my post did I mention Trump? I said it was an election year. Shit happens just about EVERY presidential election year in one capacity or another. It's about casing mayhem, destruction and division. I insinuated nothing.
Or it could just be because they are protesting a war that is happening this year (and not some non-election year). Not everything is "planned". But, I know, Catturd said it was, so you guys will believe that this is somehow coordinated to screw up Trump's chances to get elected. Even though it seems like it might have the opposite effect. What's interesting to me is whether Trump can portray himself as the "law and order candidate" like Nixon did, when he is on trial for a variety of crimes.

The Dems have been hijacked by radicals. They want to destroy America which has to be obvious to everyone at this point. 2020 changed the election process as we know it. Its a diff ballgame now. Most generated and counted ballots win, period.

Biden is a vegetable with the lowest approval rating and support of any incumbent ever. His candidacy has been wrecked for years now. Has no effect on how many ballots the Dems can conjure up to win an election.

Sad news here locally:

So far, officials said at least four people have died in 30 suspected overdose cases. Initially, officials said the calls started between Sixth and Eighth streets, but the situation escalated to all parts of Austin.

What the hell has happened to this city?

Or it could just be because they are protesting a war that is happening this year (and not some non-election year). Not everything is "planned". But, I know, Catturd said it was, so you guys will believe that this is somehow coordinated to screw up Trump's chances to get elected. Even though it seems like it might have the opposite effect. What's interesting to me is whether Trump can portray himself as the "law and order candidate" like Nixon did, when he is on trial for a variety of crimes.

What does kidnapping janitors, fighting, holding other students hostage, and destroying property have to do with protesting?

This is what happens when Dems were allowed to redefine what a “protest” is.

You are either completely naive or quite disingenuous. Everyone, and I mean everyone, knows that fraudulent mail-in ballots will again determine the next election. Nobody in the White House is concerned about these anti-semite communists wrecking his chances, for that very reason.

On the contrary- these little brownshirts are the foot soldiers of what so many “progressives” seek, and that is to erode and destroy our value system to the point that nobody will defend it.

GMYFOqNXEAAR2Ni

good for uf, even though those who are arrested will proably have charges dropped and records expunged
Former Nebraska senator Ben Sasse is the University of Florida president, and while no one would ever consider him a hard-core Trumper, he's sufficiently conservative for academia, and I'm happy to see him take a hard line against these *(&*&(*&(*& &^l.

You are either completely naive or quite disingenuous. Everyone, and I mean everyone, knows that fraudulent mail-in ballots will again determine the next election. Nobody in the White House is concerned about these anti-semite communists wrecking his chances, for that very reason.

On the contrary- these little brownshirts are the foot soldiers of what so many “progressives” seek, and that is to erode and destroy our value system to the point that nobody will defend it.
You don't have any idea what you're talking about, as usual. These college protests, and the guaranteed protests at the Dem convention in Chicago, will swing even more voters to Trump. Biden has lost control of his party (to the extent that he ever had control) and it's going to cost him the election. Over these next few weeks, Biden is going to be pushing for a cease fire with everything he has.

No clue what all you’re saying. Don’t care about whatever it is for trump either. What I can tell you tho, is these protestors have fallen for a lot of disinformation from TikTok. Iranian disinformation campaigns, probably Russia too..to cause chaos. They’re doing more than protesting a war…some of them are outright supporting Hamas, keeping Jews off campus that having nothing do with anything, waving hezzbollah flags, etc

Or are you under the impresssion disinformation is only a right wing phenomenon?

How many of them are protesting for the Kurds? What about the purges currently happening in Pakistan? Huh…wonder why

However, I do think it will help trump. The press is oblivious bc they support this type of disinformation, and Biden is worried about losing votes in Michigan in Tlaibs district

Last edited:
And again, What skin do any of these anarchists have in this war happening on the opposite side of the globe? Are they going to be drafted to fight in it? Well maybe, if it escalates into a World War like we're on the brink of due to the ineptitude of the Biden Administration. But that's NOT what these clowns are protesting and denying the civil rights of American Jews on their own college campuses over. Those Jewish students have no more control over what's happening over there as the morons protesting do. Again, if you want to bring awareness, there are other ways. acting like Nazi's and Terrorists isn't the way here in AMERICA!

Sad news here locally:

So far, officials said at least four people have died in 30 suspected overdose cases. Initially, officials said the calls started between Sixth and Eighth streets, but the situation escalated to all parts of Austin.

What the hell has happened to this city?
Some fentanyl laced narcotics making its rounds?

• Sad
Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT