POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The current threat the US faces due to run away government spending is existential. Every single bill that goes through Congress should be judged on whether or not the dollars being spent are worth risking the collapse of the United States. That’s not being dramatic or hyperbolic.

Funneling money to Zelenski and defense contractors is not worth it.

If Russia is that big of a threat, America should just nuke them and get it over with. We can’t afford this level of bullshit.
So you say. Anecdotal evidence there.

I prefer her open honesty over hiding something for political reasons. I think more highly of anyone & her for it.

Honesty is always good but there is no requirement to share every single thing. If she was asked point blank, that's one thing, but she just threw it out there. Goes to show she probably doesn't have a great pulse on the national voter because this story is a nothing for anyone over 40 from a rural area.

If he abandoned his constituents he won't get re-elected this Fall. Do you live in his LA-District? If not, you aren't his constituent. Nothing wrong with teaming with others to achieve a goal you favor, is there? Let me know when you b!tch about covid relief fraud - much bigger. Also, 3/4 of Pubs directly or indirectly favored the bill. So just whoim is he abandoning?

Also, do you favor Tik Tok ban or sale? That was in that bill also. DO you favor aid to Israel? Aid to Taiwan? This country will sink or swim regardless of this bill.

You don’t think the Republicans that elected him speaker are his constituents?

Search my post history if you want to see bitching about Covid fraud. If Congress wants to pass another PPP or ERTC I will oppose the bills.

The “TikTok” bill is dumb as shit and going to be used to target other specific companies Washington doesn’t like. We shouldn’t be targeting companies simply because the US intelligence agencies want a monopoly on spying on US citizens.

I generally opposed all foreign aid given the fiscal crisis in the United States. Any dollar that would otherwise be spent overseas should be an “expenditure” here at home. We shouldn’t be disincentivizing capex and R&D with tax increases, while at the same time increasing spending abroad.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Somebody catch me up, because I don't want to read what led up to this. Are we debating which animals are okay to kill vs. which ones are not?

If so, I want it on the record that I prefer dogs over the vast majority of people.

What is the last thing to go through a bugs mind, as it hits the windshield?

It's @sshole.
“Who cried when Ole yeller got shot… nobody cried when ole yeller got shot…”

BS Christian supremacy crap. We're part of the natural world and have to live with it, not lord over it. Animals have thoughts and feelings just like you do. How you gonna feel when AI decodes whale language and we can have real meaningful conversations with other species?
How you gonna feel when 2 cats become 8 cats become 16 cats?

How you gonna feel when AI decodes the thoughts of unborn humans?

Huh? Huh?

Ban, ignore list... boy you snowflakes get your feelings hurt easy? Are you looking up at one of those play pen mobiles right now shaking your rattle?
GMVdK9TWcAA0Cqo

Why? Flying a flag is to represent something right? Otherwise you’d just be waving a blank cloth. So it’s about what you’re announcing to the world. A trans flag means you have pride in and support the trans community. A Ukrainian/Palestinian flag that you support those struggles. So what does the Confederate flag represent? Those exact same things. Having pride in and supporting the Confederate cause. Slavery. It was not a flag widely flown across the South representing southern culture. It was a battle flag of the Civil War fighting for the institution of slavery. You choose not only to support that privately but also announce it to the world. So you bring on yourself the reactions people have to an open slavery advocate.

“Who cried when Ole yeller got shot… nobody cried when ole yeller got shot…”

I totally somehow forgot about ole yeller. I mean this very thing was captured perfectly in that movie/book. Yet somehow people act like it was some gleeful execution. It's something people used to have to do themselves before vets were everywhere. Sucked but also part of life.

And then any police officer doing their job will be sued, prosecuted, and or fired.

We have to get Chinese and radical islamic money out of this country especially media/social media.

The cops should just sit by and let them destroy the universities. They don’t even have to incite any violence or unlawful behavior like the Feds have to do with Trump supporters.

The cops should just sit by and let them destroy the universities. They don’t even have to incite any violence or unlawful behavior like the Feds have to do with Trump supporters.

I agree the usual best strategy is just let libs talk as much as they want. The more they talk, the more obvious it is they're bat sh1t crazy.

With Twitter no longer being a Chinese propaganda machine, it's once again a viable option.

You don’t think the Republicans that elected him speaker are his constituents?
No. They are joint members of Congress. And as I said & which have ignored, is that the 3/4 of Pubs voted to bring the bill to the floor. How is that not listening to them? That only 1/2- voted for the final bill that 3/4 earlier voted to bring up isn't abandoning that 3/4. It's each member voting.

No. They are joint members of Congress. And as I said & which have ignored, is that the 3/4 of Pubs voted to bring the bill to the floor. How is that not listening to them? That only 1/2- voted for the final bill that 3/4 earlier voted to bring up isn't abandoning that 3/4. It's each member voting.

Which vote are you talking about that got 75% of republicans on board?

BS Christian supremacy crap. We're part of the natural world and have to live with it, not lord over it. Animals have thoughts and feelings just like you do. How you gonna feel when AI decodes whale language and we can have real meaningful conversations with other species?

So, you're vegan?

If not, shut up.

So US bad actors are favored by you over foreign bad actors? That makes someone more intelligent? LMAO.

No, dingbat, take the bad actors out of it, and do you prefer covid money (which was absolute bs garbage) going to Americans, (even if the Boston marathon bomber got a stimulus check, etc) rather than foreign oligarchs?

Both expenditures were foolish and not needed, but them a whole lot less than us. And that goes for Isreal, amd every other bloody country.

I didn't see any foreign crews over here helping us dredge amd rebuild the Key Bridge in Baltimore yet, did you? 🤔

Which vote are you talking about that got 75% of republicans on board?
I stated it in the post. Please read.

Bills have to pass a motion to come to the floor for a final vote. If not, it's sent back to committee. That vote. There couldn't have been final passage w/o that.

No, dingbat, take the bad actors out of it, and do you prefer covid money (which was absolute bs garbage) going to Americans, (even if the Boston marathon bomber got a stimulus check, etc) rather than foreign oligarchs?
I dislike each equally. Why the F would I any way want fraud money going to Americans? Explain why you apparently do.

Fraud isn't foolish, it's lack of management or intentional. It's true of most of what government spends. Regardless, i favor a good amount of non-fraud foreign defense aid & it includes Ukraine. Restrain bad actors at their borders, not ours.

Last edited:
I stated it in the post. Please read.

Bills have to pass a motion to come to the floor for a final vote. If not, it's sent back to committee. That vote. There couldn't have been final passage w/o that.

Ok. You stated it. Now provide a source or link showing 75% Republican support.

I dislike each equally. Why the F would I any way want fraud money going to Americans? Explain why you apparently do.

Fraud isn't foolish, it's lack of management or intentional. It's true of most of what government spends. Regardless, i favor a good amount of non-fraud foreign defense aid & it includes Ukraine. Restrain bad actors at their borders, not ours.
Jeus H christ. Did you.just literally say to restrain bad actors at their borders, not ours?

You really did, didn't you?

Holy shit.

Reactions: Lost In FL
And before you try amd act like the mighty Russian war machine is going to Steamroll NATO, you may need to notice they haven't even been able to beat Ukraine in 2+ years.

Worried they're going to cross the Bering strait, or come up through Mexico? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT