POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do not profess to be running as a uniter. I hate the left. The left is communist and wishes to destroy our country. I want to encourage all of the left to self-deport. So I would RETALIATE and use the lefts tactics against them. We are too nice. The left does not deserve nice.
Reposting for truth.

In no way, shape or form should we attempt to reconcile with the Left.

I hope Trump runs them over with a steamroller.

Last edited:
NEVER said I'm definitely pulling the lever for Biden....But I'm definitely NEVER pulling the lever for Trump.
You espouse waaaaay too many conspiracy theories for me to take your opinion seriously about politics.
There is no NWO or globalist guild. It's the same as it's always been....the ultra wealthy making as much $$$$ as possible off us working class stiffs.
GMF1FxVbUAAbfjB

This hush money trial is surreal. The National Enquirer is testifying. LOL
That’s what happens when you make up a crime and then upgrade said made up crime to a felony in order to try and jail a political opponent. Bragg’s prosecutors could literally read a bunch of Dr Seuss books as their evidence of crimes committed by Trump and the jury would still find Trump guilty.

Last edited:
A couple of things to consider WRT "patriotism"...

the pigeon chess queen(r) says these "students" are "his" people. These same students that are being funded by terrorists that CHEERED when the US flag was torn down from a memorial. Yes, those are his patriotic people. It is funny ... he thinks it is a big move to challenge our patriotism, or love for our country, when "he" clearly despises it. At the same time, he loves the government, aka, the system, and argues that he is "agin the system dude".

Finally, imagine a group of white libs protesting black people, and calling for their murder. Would the school allow that? And expect the black students to sit next to the white haters every day? But they expect the jews to sit next to ppl that are actively calling for their genocide. Amazing pretzel logic.

That’s what happens when you make up a crime and then upgrade said made up crime to a felony in order to try and jail a political opponent. Bragg’s prosecutors could literally read a bunch of Dr Seuss books as their evidence of crimes committed by Trump and the jury would still find Trump guilty.
Very definition of Kangaroo Court.

It's wild how much the left has moved.

They went from if you question if George soros funded something you're an anti semite to singing throw the jew down the well is justice in no time.
Always remember that everything they accuse you of is the thing they actually are for, it has played out time and time again to be true.

A couple of things to consider WRT "patriotism"...

the pigeon chess queen(r) says these "students" are "his" people. These same students that are being funded by terrorists that CHEERED when the US flag was torn down from a memorial. Yes, those are his patriotic people. It is funny ... he thinks it is a big move to challenge our patriotism, or love for our country, when "he" clearly despises it. At the same time, he loves the government, aka, the system, and argues that he is "agin the system dude".

Finally, imagine a group of white libs protesting black people, and calling for their murder. Would the school allow that? And expect the black students to sit next to the white haters every day? But they expect the jews to sit next to ppl that are actively calling for their genocide. Amazing pretzel logic.

I’m looking at a chart that says 19,881 to start 2017 and 2020 closed at 30,000. That’s a 50% rise.
So 30,000 in 2021 to 38,000 now. That’s not 50% , plus 17% inflation means it needs to be closer to 47,000 by December to roughly equal Trump.
Absolutely. I knew he was pulling BS out of his butt. I knew in my mind that the Dow was sub-20K. In fact the market received an immediate Trump bump the day after the election knowing that Trump and not Hildabeast was POTUS. The Market was just over 18K. So the Trump benefit was taking the market from $18K up to $31K when he left office.

Sambortion is a troll but I am beginning to think he is a rare combo of stupid and troll.

It's wild how much the left has moved.

They went from if you question if George soros funded something you're an anti semite to singing throw the jew down the well is justice in no time.
We should appreciate the Left showing us their true colors: makes voting that much easier.

Reactions: screwduke1
Just one? Anything? One single thing to show you aren't completely full of it? No? Gotcha.
You chose to define it into a very small box. The election was stolen in many many ways. For example the squashing of the Hunter Laptop as Russian Disinfo...signed off on by 51 Govt Security officials. Banning a legit news story from the NY Post. THAT is rigging or stealing an election. You define it down, to gaslight, by saying that you require the deposit of thousands of fake ballots. There are more than your single way, to have an election stolen.

You forget that your side tried the same thing prior to GWBush in an October surprise...The Texas Air Nat Guard memo. Dan Rather used your top "news show" to assert a fake letter as truth. That is election fraud....but not in your very focused definition. Your side uses a cornucopia of ways to steal an election.

You chose to define it into a very small box. The election was stolen in many many ways. For example the squashing of the Hunter Laptop as Russian Disinfo...signed off on by 51 Govt Security officials. Banning a legit news story from the NY Post. THAT is rigging or stealing an election. You define it down, to gaslight, by saying that you require the deposit of thousands of fake ballots. There are more than your single way, to have an election stolen.

You forget that your side tried the same thing prior to GWBush in an October surprise...The Texas Air Nat Guard memo. Dan Rather used your top "news show" to assert a fake letter as truth. That is election fraud....but not in your very focused definition. Your side uses a cornucopia of ways to steal an election.
Heh, good old RaTHerGate. Colossal embarrassment for the Tiffany Network (read: See BS).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT