POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are reasons ppl can support the war in Ukraine and there are reasons ppl dont...and you don't understand what either of them are.

This "save democracy" talking point is void of any intelligence. That's not how foreign relations/policy works. Otherwise, why would the US be ally's with Saudia Arabia

Ukraine can be in this war to defend their country...no one has argued that. It's not why the US is paying them to be our mercenaries in a proxy war for us tho. You think the US cares about ppl in Ukraine. We already helped them gain their independence this is about border lines.

In 2008 Russia invaded Georgia....you said nothing and didn't care

In 2014 Russian invaded crimea...you said nothing and didn't care

But now all of a sudden you are worried and putting Ukraine flag stickers on your bumper bc the media told you to.

You constantly wring your hands about history...but ignore the history of the middle east over the past 20 years, where we aimlessly gave our treasure, had no goal, and no timeliness of what we wanted to accomplish. And we're doing it again bc defense contractors need to get paid. Ukraine will not win this war. And it's only going to get worse for Ukrainians the longer it drags out, with more death. There have been peace talks and proposals on the table but the US and UK have blown them up every time bc their interests are not the same as Ukraine. Ukraine is a corrupt oligarchy, not a democracy...and they clearly didn't care to do anything for some reason for the decade un between after crimea was invaded. The US does not care about Ukraine, they are not an ally. Putin now has us doing what he wants- spending our treasure and now drawing this out where he'll not only eventually get his territory but make us pull out.

Putin is not some ruler of the universe. Are you claiming that Russia who has a gdp smaller that several us states, no navy, and poorly trained soldiers is going to defeat all of Europe and nato in your fantasy world if he takes Ukraine. No. Russia is not nazi Germany.

BTW, cool red herring about palestine...actual imbred nazis who live in a country that doesn't exist. Where your friends here are screaming gas the jews to American jews who live 1000s of miles away and have nothing to do with the IDF. We shouldn't fund Israel either btw, but clearly we just need to get you some tiki torches so you and biden can say "very fine ppl on both sides"

What about the kurdssssssss

I criticize Trump as much as anyone that is t a lunatic lefty.

I never said Biden is doing this. I always try to be pretty clear it’s his administration. He’s just the dementia riddled puppet they put out front.

The former #3 in the Biden admin DOJ gave the opening statement for the prosecution yesterday. You think that’s a coincidence?

If you think this is anything other than a targeted political persecution, you are incomprehensibly stupid or naive.
He absolutely is a target. He is a danger to our democracy. He is a danger to the rule of law. He is a danger to the peaceful transfer of power. He is a danger to our government institutions. He is a danger to peace/stability of our government.
There are reasons he has a target on his back. Just because he is targeted doesn't mean he's innocent of the crimes.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Every criminal defendant must be present if physically capable. One of the rare correct standards they're applying in this case.

But they also shut things down early yesterday so an alternate juror could get to the dentist if I heard correctly. They’re absolutely weaponizing procedure against Trump to make it as disruptive as possible to his campaign and life.

He absolutely is a target. He is a danger to our democracy. He is a danger to the rule of law. He is a danger to the peaceful transfer of power. He is a danger to our government institutions. He is a danger to peace/stability of our government.
There are reasons he has a target on his back. Just because he is targeted doesn't mean he's innocent of the crimes.

lol

I wonder what would happen if we sent you on an ayahuasca retreat or something to fix your brain and you came back and read the insanely idiotic shit you believed and said when you were mentally broken.

But they also shut things down early yesterday so an alternate juror could get to the dentist if I heard correctly. They’re absolutely weaponizing procedure against Trump to make it as disruptive as possible to his campaign and life.
They shut down early yesterday because it is Passover. But it is true that a judge will often bend over backwards to accommodate jurors in ways that they won't a criminal defendant.

They shut down early yesterday because it is Passover. But it is true that a judge will often bend over backwards to accommodate jurors in ways that they won't a criminal defendant.

Gotcha. I guess the news outlets were all parroting the same AP error that it was for a dentist appointment.

lol

I wonder what would happen if we sent you on an ayahuasca retreat or something to fix your brain and you came back and read the insanely idiotic shit you believed and said when you were mentally broken.
Could be a real thing...when John Fetterman had a stroke, got brain damage, and became a vegetable he was a progressive. After his brain healed he's basically became an old school Democrat.

Could be a real thing...when John Fetterman had a stroke, got brain damage, and became a vegetable he was a progressive. After his brain healed he's basically became an old school Democrat.

Pretty apparent if your brain is fully formed and functioning, and you support America, you are not welcome in the modern day Democrat party. If your brain is fully formed and functioning, but you hate America, it’s a toss up where you fall in Washington.

Not a Baldwin fan but people are awful. The in your face protester elevated by in your face camera, hoping he'll do something awful. If he did anything awful they would have deserved it and people would blame him.

Reactions: trueblujr2
I am truly embarrassed I was ever a Democrat seeing the bullshit today. It's just so depressing. You got a bunch of pampered privileged kids who know nothing really about what it's really like in Muslim countries shouting down or even death to America and calling for destruction of Israel.

Love for all these idiots to live in a Muslim country for a little bit n see how it is...... I lived in Qatar for a while on a construction project. After a week I counted days till I got out..
The level of hypocrisy bei g displayed here is mind numbing.

A guilty verdict is proof he committed a crime.
Actually it is simply proof that the prosecution proved their case to a receptive jury. OJ committed the murder but was not found guilty. Also, there are countless prisoners jailed where later DNA evidence proves their innocence.

They did which was smart because they already lost a few jurors and only seated 12 alternates.

I was shocked they seated such few alternates. Given the profile of this trial, it's very likely they will lose more jurors than normal and risk a retrial.

In major trials of mine, it's pretty standard to seat 2-3 alternates. Most every time, they all sit and only at the end the alternates are drawn. Then those alternates just hang around through deliberation just in case.

Trying someone in absentia is extremely unusual and reserved for only people terminally Ill or in rare instances where someone absconded or avoided capture.

They did which was smart because they already lost a few jurors and only seated 12 alternates.

I was shocked they seated such few alternates. Given the profile of this trial, it's very likely they will lose more jurors than normal and risk a retrial.

In major trials of mine, it's pretty standard to seat 2-3 alternates. Most every time, they all sit and only at the end the alternates are drawn. Then those alternates just hang around through deliberation just in case.

Trying someone in absentia is extremely unusual and reserved for only people terminally Ill or in rare instances where someone absconded or avoided capture.

Retrial seems like a pretty good outcome given the only purpose of this case is to keep Trump tied up and off the campaign trail.

Stop it. You just look stupid. Four years of peace and prosperity are PROOF. Yours and charges of the authoritarian left are simple projection. Biden is doing EVERYTHING you project on Trump. The problem is that history shows you are daft. Nuts. Crazed. Or maybe gaslighting....

Actually it is simply proof that the prosecution proved their case to a receptive jury. OJ committed the murder but was not found guilty. Also, there are countless prisoners jailed where later DNA evidence proves their innocence.
True. I'm speaking in purely technical terms. OJ was guilty as hell.

For every one of those examples, there are hundreds that were legit.
By your logic, we should just ignore or do away with all laws and our court system because it is not perfect 100 percent of the time.
By my logic, it is a great system because it almost always gets it right....just not 100 percent of the time.

Brainwashed just like Putin and the KGB planned years ago.
Target a group of people using social media who are extremely religious and predisposed to believing anything they are told that aligns with their belief system.
Anyone that literally believes in talking snakes, Lot reproducing with his daughters after his wife was turned to table salt, A man in the sky who controls everything, and Rivers turning into wine.....Can be convinced Putin is a sweetheart.
The far right Christians were ripe for the pickins.
This reply has nothing to do with what I said.

The government you worship is essentially evil. Do tell us more about Putin.

1200x675_cmsv2_4bbbcc3e-046f-5396-aa1d-0b44355fc009-7937980.jpg
This is the legal justice system. For all its flaws, it is nowhere near the corruptness of the Russian system.

• Haha
Reactions: sambowieshin
Tell that to Trump. he supported the aid bill. I mean you want to crucify Johnson while giving Dear Leader a pass. Myopic at best. Mentally limitred likely.
Unfortunately I dont have Trumps phone number so I cant call him and tell him. Not sure what mentally limitred means.

Last edited:
Trump is sitting in a show trial in Manhattan, while the opposition party is attempting to imprison him for perfectly legal activities.

Johnson is the Speaker of the House of Representatives and just threw his own party under the bus to team with Democrats to pass a foreign grift funding bill pushed by the same people trying to imprison Trump.

The fact you would think the guy sitting in court subject to the most absurd abuses of our “Justice” system the country has ever seen is somehow the “Dear Leader” is lunatic uniparty bullshit. But we’d expect no less from you.
The bill would never have passed without Trump's OK, yet you & most here blame Johnson solely. Why is that other than Trump being MAGA's god? Why didn't Trump also throw his party under the bus? I mean only 50-something Pubs voted against letting the bill come to the floor for the final vote. So it was 3-1 pubs in favor of that. How is that throwing the party under the bus? It's not. Easy to vote against it on the final vote when they knew it was passing w/o them.

Him being in court has nothing to do with him supporting the bill, does it?

As for his being in court for whatever reason, I repeat that I don't give an ish. Not my concern. But when you absolve him of the bill passing, he is the Dear Leader, no w/o question.

Trump:

"Former President Donald Trump has come to House Speaker Mike Johnson's defense, as Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., pushes for the Louisiana Republican's ouster from the leadership position.

"Well, look, we have a majority of one, OK?" Trump told radio host John Fredericks on Monday. "It’s not like he can go and do whatever he wants to do. I think he’s a very good person. You know, he stood very strongly with me on NATO when I said NATO has to pay up …It’s a tough situation when you have. I think he’s a very good man. I think he’s trying very hard. And again, we’ve got to have a big election."

So who else in MAGA is going to stand up for Johnson? Or is he only going to continue to be thrown under the bus for the Ukraine bill? If only him, what silly sh!t; i.e., what limited mentality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT