POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you people dumb? It’s talked about repeatedly around here but now you have no clue? Book deals, speaking fees, campaign donations, no-show jobs. Hunter Biden’s art. You people really think politicians are accepting backpacks full of illicit cash like it’s the NCAA? No, our corruption is right out in the open in front of everyone’s eyes.
GLj0tI-WoAAf8jW

Almost like he has never heard of RFK, JR.
Is RFK going to get elected? You and I both know the answer to that. Going 'independent' or voting that way doesn't change our system. With First-Past-the-Post single member districts like this we're always going to devolve into whoever can get that raw 50.01%. Two sides, one vs. the other. All a third party candidate ever does or can ever do is play spoiler, never win. If they do they eat the old party and we're right back where we started. Look at your supposed 'outsider' Trump, even he had go through a party, not outside it.

Is RFK going to get elected? You and I both know the answer to that. Going 'independent' or voting that way doesn't change our system. With First-Past-the-Post single member districts like this we're always going to devolve into whoever can get that raw 50.01%. Two sides, one vs. the other. All a third party candidate ever does or can ever do is play spoiler, never win. If they do they eat the old party and we're right back where we started. Look at your supposed 'outsider' Trump, even he had go through a party, not outside it.

So, when it boils down to it, your principles mean jack shit in reality, which you just admitted to.

Got it.

So, when it boils down to it, your principles mean jack shit in reality, which you just admitted to.

Got it.
We all have to play by the rules of the game we find ourselves playing. Any vote for RFK, West, Stein, Uygur, Williamson, or any of the others who have no shot is the same as not voting. And not voting is just voting for whichever candidate benefits from a reduced turnout. You're always making a decision; abstaining is a vote just like any other. Voting for RFK is just voting for Trump with extra layers of complexity.

My God, you're dumb. How can 'most of the difficult manual labor work done in America is by immigrants', be proven as a fact?

Who decides difficult? Who decides manual? What is most?

You just make up stuff, and claim to be the facts guy, SCIENCE DUDE/VILLAGE IDIOT.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that which you claim is by no means a provable fact.

You taught children? Ffs.
I drive the stretch of Gene Snyder Freeway that’s under heavy construction 5 days a week. I see a lot of American men doing that labor. Rarely have I ever seen a woman and the White and Black workers far outnumber the Hispanic workers that I see. And I see a lot of workers, it’s a construction zone and they are right there feet away as I drive through. I’m conscientious of them. Anecdotal I know. But that’s labor I would consider difficult.

Looking at America and the rest of the world right now, how happy are you that Joe Biden is the President of the United States right now?

And if he is re-elected, do you think the WORLD will be better off because of it?

I just don't see it.
No and No. America as we know it will cease to exist. Another Biden term will be the final nail in the coffin.

The Confederacy is allowed to fight for their freedom and independence but Palestinians aren't? Why? Doesn't seem like I'm the one being inconsistent if that's what you believe about the South.
I never said that your ilk cannot fly their flag and burn mine (If citizens). We have a first ammendment. Burn mine all day. I simply point out that you are a VirtueSignal Whore who has ZERO consistency....as I proved above. You find Slavery from hundreds of years ago to be evil while genocide today of the Jewish people is noble. Your ethics are situational. Your virtue signalling shows a lack of intelligence.

If you think this election isn’t going to be rigged, you are dumber than a box of rocks. The only question is whether Trump can overcome the margin of fraud.
IOW, you can't lose, BC. Either Trump wins or your prediction of fraud is true. Just like 2020 for lots of people. Nice.

The Confederacy is allowed to fight for their freedom and independence but Palestinians aren't? Why? Doesn't seem like I'm the one being inconsistent if that's what you believe about the South.
/2. As to your question. Certainly they are. All those blocking traffic should jump on a plane, fly to the ME and take up arms against the IDF. THAT is something I would give them credit for doing. I respect that. I also strongly support the IDF blowing them into tiny pieces and feeding them to hogs. That is war, baby. Don't start what you cannot win.

But these are VirtueSignalling Whores who think it gives them street cred. Absolves them of some white guilt. I would love for these Beta Soys to get a taste of what that baby who was burned in the oven got. Then see how virtuous they really are.

Well, I gotta go to church now. Later.

Don’t stop believin Sammy.

For five of the past six weeks, the level of initial jobless filings totaled exactly 212,000. Given a labor force that is 168 million strong, achieving such stasis seems at least unusual if not uncanny, yet that is what the figures released each Thursday morning since mid-March have shown.

The consistency has raised a few eyebrows on Wall Street. The only week that varied was March 30, with 222,000.

How is this statistically possible? Five of the last six weeks, the exact same number,” market veteran Jim Bianco, head of Bianco Research, posted Thursday on X.

200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT