How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
368062_image.jpg

Ice cores are how we compare temperatures, nimrod. How else would we have temperature records from thousands of years ago? Were there cavemen out there with thermometers? You demonstrate your ignorance in every post.

And ice cores come from the Antarctic, not the tundra...

Thought those were all melted by now. Al gore told me in 2009 that they would be gone in 10 years.

Remember 'An Inconvenient Truth'?

Cyclical meaning what? Sometimes things happen that make the temperature go up. Other times other things happen that make it go down. Both have happened at various times in our planet's long multibillion year history. Currently humans are burning lots of fossil fuels, pumping tons of CO2 into the atmosphere, making it go up. What about that is confuTruth?
With all these rising sea levels, why is the Panama Canal running at less than capacity due to low water? At this moment?

Why, Dion?

There doesn’t seem like there would have been foul play or terrorism involved in Baltimore.

But the fact the FBI said there wasn’t now has me wondering.
They'd never admit it if it was, but the ship losing power and the smoke before the impact makes one wonder. Could the ship have been hijacked? on board explosion of some kind? who nows.

Reactions: screwduke1
Here ya go, boys.

Nimoy advocated for change and peoples of the 70s responded. Nimoy and crying Italian-Indians made that happen. Peoples of the 70s resealed the ozone hole and pushed the acid rain back up to Canada where it belongs. You aren't living in perpetual snow thanks to Nimoy.

Nimoy says, "You're welcome, America!"

-dion

Thanks. Yes, CO2 levels have been much higher than 1800ppm/0.18%. By Ice Age, I thought you were referring to the last period of them going back 2-3M years, not 50M+.
Just showing that co2 isn't the boogeyman people make it out to be. If more data is bad then we are screwed.

There doesn’t seem like there would have been foul play or terrorism involved in Baltimore.

But the fact the FBI said there wasn’t now has me wondering.
I've heard a few people say it could have been a hack. The fact the power went out at the perfect distance from the bridge to allow it to begin to turn and no tug would have time to intervene... Just from a timing probability.... It has to be 1 in 10 million.

If the power goes 5 minutes sooner or 5 minutes later you probably don't have this happen.

• Wow
Reactions: Lost In FL

When the numbers suck just change the way you count the numbers.

The real macroeconomic conditions are terrible. Everyone with a brain knows it. The Biden admin will keep faking numbers. Inflation will be here a while. The fed is going to cut rates anyway. Inflation will skyrocket again after the election.

Thankfully the assholes in Congress just authorized $1.2 trillion more in spending.

The federal government has to be reigned in. Spending has to be cut significantly, or the country is going to collapse.

Taxes are already too high for businesses and individuals.

Cutting spending is the only answer.

The real macroeconomic conditions are terrible. Everyone with a brain knows it. The Biden admin will keep faking numbers. Inflation will be here a while. The fed is going to cut rates anyway. Inflation will skyrocket again after the election.

Thankfully the assholes in Congress just authorized $1.2 trillion more in spending.

The federal government has to be reigned in. Spending has to be cut significantly, or the country is going to collapse.

Taxes are already too high for businesses and individuals.

Cutting spending is the only answer.
Been listening to Tom Bilyeu podcast the last 2 weeks. He's interviewed tons of successful business men the last year. THey all seem to agree things look really bad for '24 and beyond economically. Credit card debt was one he had a guest say something I'd not thought about before.... People who know they are about to go broke and declare bankruptcy will just run the bill on the CC up to max... they may even take out a couple more CC to run debt up on since they have no intention of paying back the money. The losses looming for CC companies may be enough on their own to tank the financial system.

• Sad
Reactions: trueblujr2
From Rand Paul's newsletter:

Dear Friend,

You can find my latest update below!

Dr. Rand Paul Sounds Alarm on $1.2 Trillion Spending Bill Filled with 1,400+ Earmarks, Offers Motion to Cut 5 Percent in Bill

Last week, Congress voted on a $1.2 trillion spending bill that was more than 1,000 pages long, filled with over 1,400 earmarks, was released at 2:32am on Thursday, and passed by Friday night.

Some of the most egregious earmarks – which your tax dollars are being recklessly spent towards – included were:

• $1M granted to SAGE, an elderly LGBTQ+ advocacy group in New York for "cultural competency" training for medical staff
  • $2M to the University of Maine for the construction of a kelp and shellfish nursery
  • $388K to Columbia University in New York, a private university with a $13.6 billion endowment
  • $1.5M to Game On New York to expand the gaming industry
  • $1.7M for wind energy workforce education and training in New York
  • $250K for the Byrd Center for Congressional History and Education Archives in West Virginia
  • $1.5M for economic and business development training for lobstering in Maine
  • $249K for the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
  • $85K to a public school district in Connecticut to increase school attendance
  • $1.1M for a food incubator project in Delaware
  • $1M to Martha’s Vineyard Hospital
  • $500K to the San Diego Zoo for a student biodiversity corps program
These are only 12 of the over 1,400 wasteful earmarks included in this week’s spending bill. Just two weeks ago, Congress had another spending bill with a price tag of $468 billion and that included over 6,000 earmarks. In one-month, big spenders in both parties in Washington have managed to waste billions of your hard-earned money on their pet projects.

This past week, I tried to offer a procedural motion that would cut just 5 percent from the bill, which is not asking a lot.

As elected representatives, we need to respect you, the taxpayers.

No more of this wasteful and excessive spending that is bankrupting our nation and driving up costs for Kentuckians across our Commonwealth. We can’t continue like this, and I for one will continue fighting against this reckless spending in Washington.

You can learn more about my efforts HERE and watch my floor speech HERE.

Been listening to Tom Bilyeu podcast the last 2 weeks. He's interviewed tons of successful business men the last year. THey all seem to agree things look really bad for '24 and beyond economically. Credit card debt was one he had a guest say something I'd not thought about before.... People who know they are about to go broke and declare bankruptcy will just run the bill on the CC up to max... they may even take out a couple more CC to run debt up on since they have no intention of paying back the money. The losses looming for CC companies may be enough on their own to tank the financial system.
It's all by design. The WEF/UN want the economic systems to collapse to the point people are begging for them to help and in they swoop with the CBDC and all the controls that go with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT