POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The people that said that going from 350ppm CO2 to 450ppm CO2 would cause runaway warming really should look at different ice ages in our history... We had an ice age with 1800ppm CO2... if CO2 was that big of driver for heat then we'd have burned up millennia ago.
I'd like to see the 1800ppm & Ice Age data source. Thanks.

Look up what ppm plants start to die on Earth.... You might be shocked to learn that we saved the planet by putting CO2 back into the atmosphere. Why do we get 100% of the blame but none of the credit?
Plants & animals were living at 200ppm. So why do you think there is a need for more?

Yes of course. Did you watch the video I posted? Now a simple yes or no for you: is human activity causing the majority of the currently observed extreme warming?
Nope and EDIT: yep. The world is heating purely because of human activity. Specifically, science says it is caused by the curious branch of humanity, called the blowhardius lefticus. Because there is no resolution for the blowhardius lefticus, I propose that we reduce their activity by 100% starting today. So anyone that finds a blowhardius lefticus, please eliminate them ASAP and stop the suffering the rest of us endure daily.

End edit.

Can you prove beyond a reasonable doubt that human activity is THE majority cause? Can you define "extreme warming" as opposed to regular, or non extreme warming? What dataset did you use to discern the difference between warming and "extreme warming"? Or ...are you just baking your bias into that proverbial cake?

And since you agree with us that the climate has changed over the life of this planet ... has it changed without mankind? Yes or no? Did it change on its own? Yes or no? Is "extreme warming"in the room with us now?

You cannot use your unconcious and confirmation biases to form a compelling argument.

Last edited:
Heat island effect. Look where temps are being taken. We all know blacktop and concrete get hotter than a nice green forest. If you take temps at 2ft off the ground inside a city.... it's going to read hotter than 50ft off the ground in a city or out in wooded area.
The temps are based on standardized locations, not blacktop locations. And if only blacktop, why would the temps be higher today than 50 years ago on the same blacktop?

Reactions: Dionysus444
They just showed a poll on Ingraham Angle that Trump was leading biDIM in all the swing states but…., all the down ballot dims were leading the republicans. People are STUPID!
They don't want abortion restrictions, like that or not.

Donald Trump's appeal in NY won't be heard for three to four YEARS. (well, not heard, but it will take at least that long to exhaust the entire process if needed. Ummmm, it won't be) 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Meanwhile, the TRUE victims (the taxpayers of NY) are the REAL victims here.

You cannot make this sh*t up...

Trump is coming for you. Don't poke the bear. And if you DO, you'd better have the goods. And these cases seem to be severely "lacking". This is beyond hilarious.

I picture Biden, staying up late nights, and throwing incoherent fits. LOL

So does he think we only had 1 ice age? Does he think the Earth has never been a snowball? How does he think we stopped being a snowball if CO2 is the only way to heat up?
Honestly, I don't know and even more so ... i don't care! LOL

Whatever the most idiotic thing anyone could come up with, he would exceed that and argue to the end of time that he is right (even though he is left).

The temps are based on standardized locations, not blacktop locations. And if only blacktop, why would the temps be higher today than 50 years ago on the same blacktop?
The temps may supposed to be based on standard locations, but they weren't. This happened in the US too. Many thermostats were placed by heat exchangers, so they could get a ... you know, purposeful result.

The left is to blame for all of these CO2 emissions. I'm not going to repeat why, I've mentioned it at least 10 times today.

The government (which is overwhelmingly controlled by the "new" Democrat party) doesn't actually WANT to cure anything. It's bad for business. Big problems mean big government. Don't take MY word for it. The evidence is all out there. You only need to be able to read, and have an open mind.

Plants & animals were living at 200ppm. So why do you think there is a need for more?
most all plants will die at 150ppm. Many larger plants will die at 200 ppm. Maybe you don't care for biodiversity and just want a wind swept cactus and moss planet.... IDK.

Reactions: Girthang
GJctxipa8AAGkOw

You really do believe anything they tell you don't you? LOL. You think we don't have more blacktop now then in 1950? LOL... You were 40 in 1950... you had to have noticed the change in the amount of blacktop and concrete around the country.

Last edited:
Reactions: SDC888 and blubo
The person in question is here and is bound by our rules. If they kill someone they get prosecuted under our laws. Because we have authority as the crime was committed in our jurisdiction. Do you think undocumented people should be immune from all prosecution?
OMGosh you are so dull. Do you understand the concept of "context"??? Go look it up and get back to us...

When I said, "However we live in a fallen world and live w jerks like you. Because of that, we have to have a set of rules we can all live within to function as a society. The good ole US of A has done the best at allowing for freedom and liberty than any other man made set of rules anywhere and at any time on this planet. People from other countries are not bound by our rules (and they prove it.) So why would they be bound by our rules and why would we be bound by theirs? It is really not any more complicated than that." it is clear by the context that I'm talking about the US Constitution.

[In case you were not aware, rights under God vs rights under the Bill of Rights has been the discussion for a couple of days, Bill Cosby did a great synopsis last page. Try to keep up. ]

And so in THAT context, if you had any comprehension, you'd see that "undocumented" (aka ILLEGALS), or more specifically "People from other countries" are not bound by our constitution. When they get here, then they SHOULD abide by the laws, but they don't and your side lets them out of prison. But that is fundamentally different. It really isn't complicated ... you're just being a troll with no real argument. Just b!tching, like you usually do.

I'm not writing a book, so I'll suffice to say ... you're an idiot.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Bad day for those suffering from TDS. Trumps ridiculous bond gets cut...and on the same day he rakes in 3 billion dollars. Hell...he could have paid the 454 million dollar bond and still came out about 2.5 billion dollars richer on the day.

Now watch ... he will make JUST 2.5B and the leftmedia will cry in unison how a disappointment Truth SM actually is... lol. clockwork.

I'd like to see the 1800ppm & Ice Age data source. Thanks.
Atmospheric-carbon-dioxide-CO2-levels-long-term-historic-800000-years.png

Ice_ages2.gif

This is just the last 450ish thousand years and 800ish thousand years. You can see that co2 tends to rise after the cooling.

Historic-Co2-levels.png

ice_ages1-450x176.gif

My bad... We had ice ages wayyyyy higher than 1800ppm. I think you might have been alive during the silurian ice age.

Donald Trump's appeal in NY won't be heard for three to four YEARS. (well, not heard, but it will take at least that long to exhaust the entire process if needed. Ummmm, it won't be) 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Meanwhile, the TRUE victims (the taxpayers of NY) are the REAL victims here.

You cannot make this sh*t up...

Trump is coming for you. Don't poke the bear. And if you DO, you'd better have the goods. And these cases seem to be severely "lacking". This is beyond hilarious.

I picture Biden, staying up late nights, and throwing incoherent fits. LOL
Bernie Madoff only had a $10 million bond i saw. LOL. NY justice.

Also... ppm stands for parts per million. So imagine you had a pool with 1 million m&m's.... Now imagine you had 200 blue m&m's and the rest were green. Then go to 400 blue and the rest are green.... Do you honestly think you can tell a difference?

People keep saying "oh we are going to have runaway warming like Venus"..... Venus has 96% co2 in their atmosphere.... That isn't measured in ppm.... its percent. Venus has 960,000ppm CO2. People need to actually look at this stuff without just taking what they tell you as gospel.

Yeah, I thought what I was saying was pretty clear, other contributing factors, maybe much higher than human activity for CO2 emissions.

In other words, NetCat, while the Temps MAY be rising, I don't think it's solely our fault. Net, climate change is a hoax.
Anyone who thinks there are people who can accurately measure the temperature of the earth are simply fools.

Anyone who thinks there are people who can accurately measure the temperature of the earth are simply fools.
One trick that was exposed was putting temp sites near huge corn fields in the midwest and plains. So they get outside the heat island effect yet still gain a bit of heat with the humidity domes that surround corn fields.

Hawaii has a co2 detector on the slope of the volcano.... can someone explain to vhcat why having a co2 detector on a volcano might give off biased data.....????

SIAP but I want to make sure to rub the noses of every liar who said 2020 wasn’t stolen into this, like a dog gets its nose rubbed in shit. We likely have the most fraudulent elections in the industrial world and if you STILL believe Joe Biden is legitimate, you’re a moron.

Also... ppm stands for parts per million. So imagine you had a pool with 1 million m&m's.... Now imagine you had 200 blue m&m's and the rest were green. Then go to 400 blue and the rest are green.... Do you honestly think you can tell a difference?

People keep saying "oh we are going to have runaway warming like Venus"..... Venus has 96% co2 in their atmosphere.... That isn't measured in ppm.... its percent. Venus has 960,000ppm CO2. People need to actually look at this stuff without just taking what they tell you as gospel.
Dude, you are taking away many people's reason to live*.

And i am okay with that hahaha.

* live ... the lib defn meaning controlling others

Nope and EDIT: yep. The world is heating purely because of human activity. Specifically, science says it is caused by the curious branch of humanity, called the blowhardius lefticus. Because there is no resolution for the blowhardius lefticus, I propose that we reduce their activity by 100% starting today. So anyone that finds a blowhardius lefticus, please eliminate them ASAP and stop the suffering the rest of us endure daily.

End edit.

Can you prove beyond a reasonable doubt that human activity is THE majority cause? Can you define "extreme warming" as opposed to regular, or non extreme warming? What dataset did you use to discern the difference between warming and "extreme warming"? Or ...are you just baking your bias into that proverbial cake?

And since you agree with us that the climate has changed over the life of this planet ... has it changed without mankind? Yes or no? Did it change on its own? Yes or no? Is "extreme warming"in the room with us now?

You cannot use your unconcious and confirmation biases to form a compelling argument.
The video I posted that I already told you to watch answers all your questions.

One trick that was exposed was putting temp sites near huge corn fields in the midwest and plains. So they get outside the heat island effect yet still gain a bit of heat with the humidity domes that surround corn fields.

Hawaii has a co2 detector on the slope of the volcano.... can someone explain to vhcat why having a co2 detector on a volcano might give off biased data.....????

It's been a while, but the last time I kept up with it, our town's station was on the roof of our fed building downtown. The only hotter place a could think to put it would be on the roof of our mall surrounded by 20 acres of blacktop.

There was an old school USAF meteorologist that posted at Texags. He had a running list of bullshit locations across the country. I can't find his thread, but here's a guy in LA.

I've stated before that my local NBC affiliate only states record temps since the station's founding in 1957. Their departure from average only incudes the last 30 years.

The Illinois ABC affiliate has records goes back to the 1900s. Their record temps are mostly in the 19teens or 1930s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT