POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Read today that auto insurance is up 20% in the last year, highest inflation of anything in the CPI. Typical vehicle insurance is $2500/yr.

We're paying about $900/car, but they both were under $40K new, are several years old, and we are driving each under 7500 miles/yr.

So, Trump is about to make approximately 3.5 billion dollars this week. LOL

(of course, he's probably still going to lose a lot of his properties, because of that ridiculous judge)

The leading candidate for presidency spinning up a valueless social media company and taking it public through a SPAC is finally something I feel like the SEC and FEC should legitimately be looking at.

But given the Biden administration’s track record of weaponizing the DOJ against Trump, and sending attack dogs after him for things like paying back his loans from other private parties with interest, any Federal government involvement here is just going to look like more of the Biden admins corrupt lawfare (and it would be, even though I’m sure there are some legitimate complaints).

I can’t imagine how many frivolous shareholder suits were going to see from lefties buying shares and alleging wrongdoing, like the clown who sued Tesla over Musk’s pay package.

The leading candidate for presidency spinning up a valueless social media company and taking it public through a SPAC is finally something I feel like the SEC and FEC should legitimately be looking at.

But given the Biden administration’s track record of weaponizing the DOJ against Trump, and sending attack dogs after him for things like paying back his loans from other private parties with interest, any Federal government involvement here is just going to look like more of the Biden admins corrupt lawfare (and it would be, even though I’m sure there are some legitimate complaints).

I can’t imagine how many frivolous shareholder suits were going to see from lefties buying shares and alleging wrongdoing, like the clown who sued Tesla over Musk’s pay package.
I figured somebody would bail him out of the half billion. Good way to buy influence.

This should be obvious to everyone. The politicians, globalists, corporatists, and media shills will have everything. You’ll have nothing but debt and all the misery that comes with it.

Maybe this is why the House Rs keeps electing new speakers.

They want to give as many people as possible a shot at the looting pole position.

Reactions: augustaky1
Can a single person tell me how what that judge/James/NY is doing to Trump is any different than simply stealing his money? They made up a crime, found him guilty of said made up crime in a kangaroo court, and are now taking $450MM from him for committing said made-up crime.

Someone tell me how this is anything close to allowable by law? And if I were Trump I’d hire the best PI he could find and have that person dig into every inch of James‘ past. I guarantee she has some skeletons as she “earned“ her way to bing NY’s AG.

Can a single person tell me how what that judge/James/NY is doing to Trump is any different than simply stealing his money? They made up a crime, found him guilty of said made up crime in a kangaroo court, and are now taking $450MM from him for committing said made-up crime.

Someone tell me how this is anything close to allowable by law? And if I were Trump I’d hire the best PI he could find and have that person dig into every inch of James‘ past. I guarantee she has some skeletons as she “earned“ her way to bing NY’s AG.

The CCP is probably so annoyed with the effort it’s taking to steal Jack Ma’s businesses, when their US based employees are getting it done so easily with Trump.

Exactly. It's all, like, just your opinion man, or a throwaway line. But he gets to speak definitively with certitude as he promulgates "his" neurotic gaslighting narrative.

He (the opportunistic idiots in the media and other democrats) knows what Trump's motives REALLY WERE!

No, it makes perfectly good sense to protest an election you believe was stolen in Washington D.C. while saying you must fight to keep your country.

I tellya man, these people...[eyeroll]
It “makes perfectly good sense” to organize fake electors?

While Jan 6 was a stain on this Country, power was passed from one President to the other in the manner it was designed to do. The Country survived. The USA will not survive unlimited illegal immigration at the border. It’s a shame some are more concerned with one and not the other.
Only because Pence said no. You think he’ll have someone principled like that this time or don’t you think he learned his lesson?

I finally had to put Dion on ignore. Some people were just meant to be a serf and they actually embrace it, that's Dion. He and Sam worship establishment politicians. Nancy Pelosi and AOC are their Gods.
Censoring dissent, how brave from the supposed free speech defenders.

It’s a civil case so guilt isn’t being determined. If it were a criminal trial it would fall under the 8th amendment at cruel or unusual. Dems have created an alternative to the constitution for punishing people. I don’t know why trump hasn’t challenged this in federal court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT