How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"the lines" Yeah, you get it. LOL
An extacy story, short version, a group of us went to Panama city on spring break. 6 of us with only 3 actually in college lol. And I was just a community colleger barely then at best. But it's when MTV spring break was banging. Spinnakers and club LA Vela and what not. The girls with us made friends with a group doing Trojan condom promos on the beach. No shit. We hooked up with them after they were done and they sold us some and did the rest they had with us.

That was a night for the ages. I remember starting the night in a Hawaiian shirt unbuttoned, shorts and sunglasses raving my ass off at LA vela. And sorta coming back to reality in one of the others apt with a half naked chick laying across me on the couch and everyone else sprawled out on the floor.

And one random dude in the kitchen practically making out with a ham sammich. Won't forget seeing that. Be honest I don't remember much of the whole night but I am damn lucky I was always poor and that drug wasn't readily available back then in good Ole rural ky. I would have been addicted to that shit.

I got stories for days like rogue himself up until I was around 25. Then I started making very decent money, still at same job at 45, and started a family at 30. Got my wild n out early. I would be terrified to do that shit today. Teenager and wife. Unless you knew me then you would think I was a straight laced lame dad.

Except for pot. I love it. Wife and friend
are currently in an undisclosed state loading up on candies gummies pens liquid crap pre-rolls bags of whatever else. They look like some hens coming home from the outlet malls with their bags of crap after shopping there.

I liked your post, but honestly, nothing compares to just getting drunk as a skunk. Nothing. Strong weed can, in a negative sense, though.
Everyone has their preference. For ME, an acid trip is way more fun. And never had a bad one (cause I'm picky about the setting/situation etc.) Mild visuals, good mood, and music takes on a completely new level. For me anyway, I can "see" it in my head. It's a righteous experience.

But it's not a "regular use" type of deal. Better to just "take a day" once in a while. Way more fun.

Last edited:
Good God, man, I am not going to remember these things especially if there's a good chance I was half drunk when we discussed it two or three years ago.
Fair enough lol. Yeah, full legalization. Responsible use is not abuse. One is not a crazy criminal because they used acid a handful of times. Acid is actually awesome, my personal favorite. If you steal to support a habit or any other nonsense that's obviously different, but what one does with their own body is their own accord.

Everyone has their preference. For ME, an acid trip is way more fun. And never had a bad one (cause I'm picky about the setting/situation etc.) Mild visuals, good mood, and music takes on a completely new level. For me anyway, I can "see" it in my head. It's a righteous experience.
One time I could see all the tiles of my kitchen floor moving and flipping around like Tetris. One of my friends was crying in the corner because he didn't have telepathy. That is actually sad now that I think about it, having telepathy would rule.

I've never had "animation" type visuals.

Exagerated distance (for instance, if I'm looking at my phone, it looks a LONG way away (LOL), tracers, light prisms, starbursting, etc. And the "surface" of things wave, like it's a fluid. (Until you start concentrating on it, and then it stops. But as soon you quit "studying it", it starts again. LOLOLOL

Molly is one of a very few things I haven't taken. And I'd never buy a basement pill press product now anyway. It's russian roulette.

Last edited:

Exagerated distance (for instance, if I'm looking at my phone, it looks a LONG way away (LOL), tracers, light prisms, starbusting, etc. And the "surface" of things wave, like it's a fluid. (Until you start concentrating on it, and then it stops. But as soon you quit "studying it", it starts again. LOLOLOL
Yeah you have to kinda zone out and relax, pretty sure it has to do with your peripheral vision. Everything moves when you know intellectually it should be stationary. For me it's varied a good deal with dosage. Have to take several hits a once to get really extreme visuals, which is not a beginner experience lol. Sadly access is usually so limited people don't really have the chance to get comfortable.

It's pretty much the inflation. Setting aside what the POTUS can or can't do with regard to it, sometimes the economy is going to go against you (George HW B.) and it almost always spells doom for the incumbent.

If we can't figure out a way to break the two party monopoly in DC then I don't think there is any hope.

I believe its the most critical issue in the country today. By a mile. Give the kooks on both sides the reigns to the DNC and the RNC, and let the sensible folks have the majority.

Think of it as "sending them to their rooms, so they can think about what they've done."

I'm going to be completely candid: I firmly believe that the establishment conspired to derail Trump by any means necessary when it became clear that he was to be taken seriously. (several of them illegal), and my absolute NUMBER ONE reason for voting for him, is to send a message that they can't get away with it. Because if they do, it's going to get worse and worse.

I don't want to debate what he has or hasn't done, or even HIM really. For ME, it isn't even ABOUT him. I'm just explaining my honest feelings about it.

Exagerated distance (for instance, if I'm looking at my phone, it looks a LONG way away (LOL), tracers, light prisms, starbursting, etc. And the "surface" of things wave, like it's a fluid. (Until you start concentrating on it, and then it stops. But as soon you quit "studying it", it starts again. LOLOLOL
Yea same here. The concept of time really messed with me/us. 5 mins vs 5 hrs. One of our friends came over, messed with us for a while, left, came back several hrs later and it had me "tripping". Never knew he left or how long he was gone or was he ever gone or was he ever there to start with. Of course he was effing with us too. But time and reality was as much as the visuals. Just a wild experience. Did it several times. Totally different for me than shrooms were. Mescalin, don't know spelling, ingredient in paoti,sp?, was really cool. Very relaxing. Walls would breathe in and out. Not super intense almost sedating.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Yep peyote. That separates the men from the boys. LSD says, I run this place, peyote says, "hold my beer."

The few times I took it, I had a REALLY hard time keeping it down. The intial wave of nausea is overwhelming.

I have a funny story about mushrooms. My wife and I were in Florida, staying with friends of ours that live down there.

My wife, doesn't really do anything (not even grass), but my buddy had a huge bag of boomers, and for some reason she decided to try it. Just powered them down with a Twisted Tea, LOL

Time passes, she's fine. She's talking about "what's the big deal? I don't get it." Then, after a while, I noticed that she hadn't said anything for a bit. LOL Until, "**** my head feels hot. Do your heads feel hot? My head is on fire. LOL" (this continued for a while. Haha.

Reactions: thabigbluenation
Say what???

All “smoke” is harmful to lung health. MJ smoke contains many of the same carcinogens found in cigarette smoke. Not to mention it (like cigarettes) creates a vulnerability and increased probability to numerous respiratory disorders.
Of course, smoking anything is harmful to lung health. But there aren't nearly the rates of cancer associated with habitual marijuana use as with tobacco use. Edibles are more en vogue these days anyway, fewer and fewer actually smoking it.

I can't even imagine the cost of living in Cali right now.

I lived in Monterey for a year (all of 1985), and I had a TINY apartment (little more than an efficiency actually) and back then (almost 40 years, for you Democrats), my rent was 875 dollars a month. And believe me, this place was a POS.
Friend of mine in Louisville left for San Fran for double the salary. After 6 months she moved back to Louisville because she had a better life in Louisville for half the money. She couldn't believe how expensive it was even though she thought she knew... LOL>

Vivek adds a few percent to his total. Tulsi adds the most and takes away from Biden a bit too. I feel like it's going to be Tulsi because of that and she isn't a pro war monster.
She's also relatively hot, which surely won't hurt. And she already nuked Harris in a debate, so she could do that again, for what a Vp debate is worth.

Reactions: hmt5000
She's also relatively hot, which surely won't hurt. And she already nuked Harris in a debate, so she could do that again, for what a Vp debate is worth.
No way Kamala debates. They know she's extremely unlikable and even dumber than that. Tulsi ended her career but the msm is so corrupt they just pretended it didn't happen.

Tulsi did well on the View the other day too. She made Joy look even dumber than normal. LOL

She still scares me on lots of issues though.

Of course, smoking anything is harmful to lung health. But there aren't nearly the rates of cancer associated with habitual marijuana use as with tobacco use. Edibles are more en vogue these days anyway, fewer and fewer actually smoking it.

There’s a dispensary not far from my house. Few weeks ago, there was a line wrapped around the building of people waiting to get in. Probably close to 100 people. Then I remembered it was 4/20.

Again, I’m not against it. Not for me tho, I do use the sports balms with the THC tho on occasion.

Reactions: Dionysus444
I don't see Tulsi playing well with suburban women. And that demographic will make or break Trump. It's a damn shame that politics is reduced to "doesn't appeal to etc." instead "I like his or her policies. Good grief

Reactions: vhcat70 and sefus12
Friend of mine in Louisville left for San Fran for double the salary. After 6 months she moved back to Louisville because she had a better life in Louisville for half the money. She couldn't believe how expensive it was even though she thought she knew... LOL>
Rent in downtown Cincinnati is between 1000 to 1500 a month- market rent, not underclass Section 8 crap, which isn't around in downtown Cincinnati anymore, anyway, and good riddance to bad rubbish. I was told that a comparable apartment in downtown Boston was about 3500 a month, and a comparable apartment in Manhattan would be around 4500 to 5000 a month. This would be reasonable if the salaries were 3 or 4 times as high, but, nope, on average, not much difference, so you're just losing about 2,000 or 3,000 a month in income there. It's absolutely ridiculous even if you can afford that kind of difference . However, both Manhattan and Boston have no shortage of city housing for the underclass. That's also ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo
I can't even imagine the cost of living in Cali right now.

I lived in Monterey for a year (all of 1985), and I had a TINY apartment (little more than an efficiency actually) and back then (almost 40 years, for you Democrats), my rent was 875 dollars a month. And believe me, this place was a POS.

I’m about 30 min outside the Bay Area. We’ve owned our place out here for about 10 years now. Can’t imagine renting. Small homes in my area, 1400-1800 sq feet is roughly 3k-4k month.

Here comes Sam with Zillow links to try and prove me wrong again. 🤣

My place was about 400 square feet. It was in Pacific Grove (pretty much Monterey.

"Shangri-La Apartments: Coastal Living for a reasonable price.(just off David Ave.)" The only reason I remember that is because it was so ludicrous. It was a typical dingbat apartment complex, and the closest "water" was across David Avenue, at the Alpha-Beta seafood counter.

The AB parking lot was a popular gathering place for vagrants.

My place was about 400 square feet. It was in Pacific Grove (pretty much Monterey.

"Shangri-La Apartments: Coastal Living for a reasonable price.(just off David Ave.)" The only reason I remember that is because it was so ludicrous. It was a typical dingbat apartment complex, and the closest "water" was across David Avenue, at the Alpha-Beta seafood counter.

The AB parking lot was a popular gathering place for vagrants.

Familiar with that area. Looks like your old place runs about 2800-2900 now. Wonder what that extra 100 bucks gets you?

Drinking coffee and drinking alcohol. Both are "drinking." The liquids are not the same. Neither are tobacco and pot. One effs you up. One may give you cancer down the road.

There is no consistency there, just rationalization.

I do not care about pot. If you want to become paranoid or get cancer have at it. But the left demonized cigs for ONE reason....politics. Your authoritarian friends know that the least educated and lower income class smokes cigs. So they tax the hell out of it because they can, a tax on those who can least afford it. Is this how the elites use govt to "educate" the people that cannot be trusted to do the right thing?
Biden wanted to ban menthol cigarettes. That went over like a fart in church with the black community.

I wear mine 100% because I feel most comfortable doing so....not because Uncle Sam tells me to. I disagree with the govt legislating my own body autonomy. If I crash it is not because I wasnt belted in. I do support the insurance company being able to not pay my med bill if proved I was not.
Anymore if you don’t wear your seatbelt, your car annoys and nags you more than a mothe-in-law.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT