How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5624e9ce10a8c037.jpeg

VH and his total loyalty to RINOs and the establishment.

Never fails.
So you think Mike Johnson is an establishment rino? If so, just shows how far off the deep end you & your 'Like" comrades are. Note that every Pub in the House voted for him as Speaker. As a conservative, I stand with Johnson & F do nothing Rand vs. him. Just who isn't a rino to you? It can't be any one who voted Johnson Speaker. You just throw the term out anytime you don't like something.

And of course you chose to not point any Rand accomplishment because it's way too hard to find.

So you think Mike Johnson is an establishment rino? If so, just shows how far off the deep end you & your 'Like" comrades are. Note that every Pub in the House voted for him as Speaker. As a conservative, I stand with Johnson & F do nothing Rand vs. him. Just who isn't a rino to you? It can't be any one who voted Johnson Speaker. You just throw the term out anytime you don't like something.

And of course you chose to not point any Rand accomplishment because it's way too hard to find.

I'll tell you a Rand accomplishment, Old Top.

He is the only one trying to hold Fauci and others accountable. Not his fault he is fighting the entire establishment that is trying to hide the truth from the world.

He is the only one trying to hold Fauci and others accountable. Not his fault he is fighting the entire establishment that is trying to hide the truth from the world.

He also has pushed for an inspector general as billions went missing in Ukraine...of course the Uniparty types and the media were against it. Paul has not only the Democrats against him, but half his party on major issues.

Thx. So Mike Johnson isn't fighting the entire establishment from a much more important role? It's his fault he's outnumbered? Why is Rand a hero when you say "it's not his fault" he hasn't gotten anywhere but it's fine to call Johnson a rino when he doesn't get anywhere? So two-faced.

He also has pushed for an inspector general as billions went missing in Ukraine...of course the Uniparty types and the media were against it. Paul has not only the Democrats against him, but half his party on major issues.
He's "pushed". Tell me what's changed because of him pushing? If nothing, then it's not an accomplishment. Poor Rand. Half his party is against him. No wonder he's never been a leader.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Supporting Trump against enemies like you.
You are the enemy. Just like Sam and Dion.
Uniparty enemies
Then I must be really important for you to break away from that important work & go after me. I'm honored & appreciate it. Thanks.

He's "pushed". Tell me what's changed because of him pushing? If nothing, then it's not an accomplishment. Poor Rand. Half his party is against him. No wonder he's never been a leader.

You must be so proud to be aligned with RINOs that make sure billions get wasted so the Uniparty can keep the money laundering going in Ukraine.

You must love it Johnson voted with the Dems to make sure no warrant is needed to spy on Americans.

If anyone is mentally ill and someone to watch for a potential mass shooting, it is yourself.
Go shoot another refrigerator in a field with your big gun.
Just remember those same guns are being used to blow apart innocent men, women and children...and destroy lives.
Hope that refrigerator rush is worth it tough guy.

Go shoot another refrigerator in a field with your big gun.
Just remember those same guns are being used to blow apart innocent men, women and children...and destroy lives.
Hope that refrigerator rush is worth it tough guy.
I’m going to buy another one. The more the merrier. And I don’t give a damn what your opinion is. It won’t stop me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT