ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino to the Bulls done deal

This is the kind of thread that creates 15 seconds of sordid confusion followed by a massive sense of disappointment. But then, it is a Pitino thread.
I think I heard something awhile ago about a woman a restaurant and something, I can't remember:)

would be very surprise if any NBA team is interested in Pitino. He was a disaster in Boston. However, his biggest problem in Boston was managing his roster. He did well with the NY Knicks with Bianchi managing the roster but he couldn't get along with Bianchi.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if Pitino's folks are putting this rumor out there to make it seem like Pitino is still a hot coach whom NBA teams want. Pretty sure a similar rumor circulated in the last few years about Pitino and the Kings and the Kings' ownership later said they were never interested in Pitino.

He tried to get an NBA job when the Sypher thing blew up and teams with open jobs weren't interested if I remember correctly. He will be a Boeheim type tenure in Lou.

I heard a similar rumor about Rick Barns to Chicago, but no need for UT to panic. He has already taken his name out as a candidate.

Pitino will not go to Chicago. He only likes New York style pizza. The dishes on the table there are not to his liking.

While I know this is total bs, would be so hilarious after the UL contingent went on and on about Cal leaving for the NBA, for it to bite them in the butts and have their own coach bail!

Reactions: lwbb
sarcasm-detector.png

I see no reason why this rumor is any less substantial than some of the ones about Cal. If it was true that Cal was secretly talking to every NBA team, then this one must also be true. Right?

Reactions: lwbb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT