ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino gets another

I'm indifferent when it comes to RP. But DAMN(!!!) someone would be shocked to read anything on this board about him the past 20 years (until before a month ago) compared to now.

But yeah, he is cleaning up w/ the leftovers! But I guess these transfers have no reason to care that he may only have a year (or 3) left in the tank.

Honestly, I’m just glad Cal didn’t get him.

He was never in play for UK so at that point just don’t let Boss Hog put a decent roster together, which up to this point he definitely has not.

Really like Smith and Richmond but don't like the pairing of them together. Ball dominant players who aren't great catch and shoot players. Both are tough as hell though. Pitino also have one of my favorite HS players who I think will outplay his ranking in Jaiden Glover coming in. That kid has a chance to be a great player and reminds me of type of player he'd bring into Lexington when he had things rolling.

St. John's was only team to challenge UConn last March at all, so will be interesting to see how he can fit these guys together.

I wonder what will happen with Dingle and Ledlum. St Johns could be awfully good if those two win their lawsuit.

I think Pitino still need another PF and now they have to be able to shoot. Aaron Scott won't cut it imo.

Damn! St. Johns is gonna be rather good next year. Since he's done, I guess he can start funding our NIL, right?

Reactions: JASUN74
Dude you were COMPLETLY MIA during Pope landing players everyday for about a week. Now you show back up and say Mark Pope is desperate?

What a clown.
He didn't post a single one of the new recruits to UK but magically is the very first poster to post anything that he can pass off as a slight of Kentucky. Another poster said he ambushed this site with Duke love not even minutes after our painful oss to Wisconsin.

He did actually respond to some of the players going to Kentucky by saying they weren't that good. Criminal what he does here.

Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
Pitino's got some nice pieces.

A backcourt wing collection that will include:

Smith
Richmond
Scott
Wilcher
Glover
Liotopoulos

Two project bigs down low in Maker/Iwuchukwu

I think a lot of what they do will come down to how much Dunlap and Ejiofor develop on the interior. They will also need at least one more big man.

Even with the interior weaknesses, it's hard to envision a better 1-2-3 collection, especially if the kid from Greece is as good as some think he will be.

Also, weren't Dingle and Ledlum suing the NCAA for an extra year at St. John's?

If that's the case and they end up winning, it will just make St. John's even better.

He didn't post a single one of the new recruits to UK but magically is the very first poster to post anything that he can pass off as a slight of Kentucky. Another poster said he ambushed this site with Duke love not even minutes after our painful oss to Wisconsin.

He did actually respond to some of the players going to Kentucky by saying they weren't that good. Criminal what he does here.
He is beyond pathetic. His posting patterns are so easy to sniff out.

Take out the trash mods.

even before Pitino, I stated on here that a school like St. Johns could be a powerhouse with the NIL.

There is just too much money floating around in terms of donors and business even if its competing with a lot other sports team in the city

I believe this take is dead wrong. Butler and Oweh in the backcourt with 3 point shooters Brea and Kriisa at the small forward is going to be very good.
Pope grabbed Butler and Oweh early, he knows what he is doing. Oweh is an all-conference SG for us next season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT