ADVERTISEMENT

Pick One Last Rotation Piece

If I have to take just one then whatever do it all wing or point that you can't keep out of the paint but I think we need that and a big forward of some sort.

None of those guys really excites me. We need help at SF where we don’t have anybody besides Oweh who should used as Guard . Also we need a bruiser , that can rebound and shoot a little at PF to compliment and keep Carr honest for playing time.

Ideally you would get a SF from NBa declares guys or overseas and Great Osobor at PF.
That would be Anchor all day. He’s tough and will fight hard for rebounds. Very good offense game as well. I agree we need him or someone close but we also need Chaz or a scorer as well. Two more starter level guys and whoever else gets the last spot or two is cool with me.

If I had to pick one, it would probably be Robinson b/c of the familiarity with the system too, but I don't think he's the best of the bunch. Hope we don't wait on him and have him spurn us.

Ideally, we could come away with two of these dudes - that would be crazy!!

Below is what it could look like if we got Lanier and Achor 😍

That would be a top 3 team come March. Everyone could go 100% all game with no one playing more than 28 minutes.

PlayerHtWtClassPosMPGPGSGSFPFC
Chaz Lanier6'4"
200​
SeniorSG
28​
28​
Lamont Butler6'2"
205​
SeniorPG
28​
28​
Andrew Carr6'10"