ADVERTISEMENT

PGA CHAMPIONSHIP VALHALLA

Update - if you can find parking on Shelbville Rd near Valhalla, you can walk in - just follow the crowd. I’ve seen it going for $40-$50 a spot
Yep that’s what I did. Don’t shuttle it looked like awful lines. I got in and out in a damn breeze.

Park like 1/4 mile away at dog kennel they even cart you to front gate. It’s $80

Great day and packed. Camped at specific holes to avoid the onslaught of moving crowds trying to watch the crip. Shuttle busy but piece of cake in the morning. Busier in pm with traffic but left course and home in 1:45.

...and didn't pay 80 bucks like a dumbass. What a buffoon.

Reactions: UKMKG
Great day and packed. Camped at specific holes to avoid the onslaught of moving crowds trying to watch the crip. Shuttle busy but piece of cake in the morning. Busier in pm with traffic but left course and home in 1:45.

...and didn't pay 80 bucks like a dumbass. What a buffoon.
Agree. Who pays $80 to park? Wow. Must have Jed Clampett money.

Sort of regret not getting tickets but, true to form, the weather looks bad the next few days. Seems like every time KY gets a tour event we get awful weekend weather.

Anybody got an update on the Uber situation? Easy you find a ride leaving the event?
My BIL said drop was easy, departure was closer to an hour wait so request the ride early…he just gave me that feedback cause I also asked about it on HOB lol.

The PGA was never coming back anyway now that the PGA has no ownership stake in the club, but what an embarrassment for the state of Kentucky and in particular the city of Louisville. Add on the fact that the course is a joke and this about wraps it up.

Reactions: Wonky
ESPN Michael Collins just reported that another player and caddie attempted to do what Scheffler did and they were waved on through onto the property without incident or having to roll down their car window.

Absolute joke. Those cops should be suspended.

For doing their job? There was a fatality dumbass. Maybe they told Scottie to wait and he didn't.

• Second-degree assault of a police officer
  • Third-degree criminal mischief
  • Reckless driving
  • Disregarding traffic signals from an officer directing traffic

For doing their job? There was a fatality dumbass. Maybe they told Scottie to wait and he didn't.
For overreacting. Maybe they didn't tell Scottie anything since by all reports he thought it was regular security and he thought he was being waved through. The police could easily tell that he was a player because all of the courtesy cars are marked with the PGA logo. He wasn't on the shuttle bus let alone driving it when it hit the pedestrian so why did he need to be detained especially in cuffs?

For overreacting. Maybe they didn't tell Scottie anything since by all reports he thought it was regular security and he thought he was being waved through. The police could easily tell that he was a player because all of the courtesy cars are marked with the PGA logo. He wasn't on the shuttle bus let alone driving it when it hit the pedestrian so why did he need to be detained especially in cuffs?

You miss the part where he didn't stop w/ a cop trying to stop the car? Also...there was a dead guy and he tried to drive around the scene.

Yeah....overreacting. Sure thing there dipshit.

You miss the part where he didn't stop w/ a cop trying to stop the car? Also...there was a dead guy and he tried to drive around the scene.

It was pitch dark and he stopped after 10 yards. He was probably in disbelief that a dumb ass cop jumped on his car.

It’s very obvious from the video of him he had zero idea what was going on. I’m sure he thought it was regular security.

But go off, boot licker.

It was pitch dark and he stopped after 10 yards. He was probably in disbelief that a dumb ass cop jumped on his car.

It’s very obvious from the video of him he had zero idea what was going on. I’m sure he thought it was regular security.

But go off, boot licker.

LOL.

Not a good look for either party. Scheffler would've been driving an official PGA Championship vehicle like the other players, tourney officials, etc.

According to witnesses, which are ESPN reporters that were there, players were told they could go on in and others had. Also, the cop was wearing a yellow rain coat and didn't appear to be a police officer.

According to witnesses, which are ESPN reporters that were there, players were told they could go on in and others had. Also, the cop was wearing a yellow rain coat and didn't appear to be a police officer.

They probably were obeying instructions, unlike Scottie, who tried to drive on the median to get past.

• Haha
Reactions: ryanbruner
They probably were obeying instructions, unlike Scottie, who tried to drive on the median to get past.
Just give it up...Eye witnesses there dispute everything you are attempting to argue. Other golfers drove on the median to get in. Scheffler was in a marked PGA Tour vehicle. I'm beginning to think you are the arresting officer or his family member. This officer clearly overreacted.

PGA Tour website is ignoring the Scheffler story. Go figure.

But is he out of the tournament? Play has not started yet (I think), maybe he posts bail and makes it back to the course?? Can't imagine a District Court Judge would not let him out ASAP, it is not like we don't know where he is going to be.

OT a bit, but if you bet on Scheffler at the PGA, this would be the absolute worst bad beat ever.

Just give it up...Eye witnesses there dispute everything you are attempting to argue. Other golfers drove on the median to get in. Scheffler was in a marked PGA Tour vehicle. I'm beginning to think you are the arresting officer or his family member. This officer clearly overreacted.
Not to mention it is being reported that cops told golfers they could pass.

PGA Tour website is ignoring the Scheffler story. Go figure.

But is he out of the tournament? Play has not started yet (I think), maybe he posts bail and makes it back to the course?? Can't imagine a District Court Judge would not let him out ASAP, it is not like we don't know where he is going to be.

OT a bit, but if you bet on Scheffler at the PGA, this would be the absolute worst bad beat ever.
He is on his way back as of about 10 minutes ago. His tee time was moved to 10:08 so he will be there in plenty of time to play the round. I wonder what he will be like mentally. Hopefully this doesn't affect his play.

Reactions: Tskware

Overreacting when he tried to drive around officers on the median, and when officers tell you to stop and grab the car...just keep going. Lol. And I am not attempting anything other than what the news is reporting along w/ other witnesses.

You're a blithering idiot.

He is on his way back as of about 10 minutes ago. His tee time was moved to 10:08 so he will be there in plenty of time to play the round. I wonder what he will be like mentally. Hopefully this doesn't affect his play.
Unfortunately I’m sure it will.

Overreacting when he tried to drive around officers on the median, and when officers tell you to stop and grab the car...just keep going. Lol. And I am not attempting anything other than what the news is reporting along w/ other witnesses.

You are a certified dumbass especially when other players were sent the same way to get into the course. Players were the only ones being allowed to go around. A player in a PGA marked vehicle is driving around like others in PGA marked vehicles. So you aren't reporting what other witnesses are reporting. You are reporting what LMPD is stating. So give it a rest. You are one of the most awful posters on this board. We would all be better off if you just left. GFY!!

You are reading eye witness accounts and still have this opinion.

You are the blithering idiot.

2 ESPN reporters behind his car said he stopped and rolled down his window when the cop grabbed his car. The cop then proceeded to open his door, drag him from the car, slam him into the car and handcuff him. I guess you were there to dispute and call them liars?

2 ESPN reporters behind his car said he stopped and rolled down his window when the cop grabbed his car. The cop then proceeded to open his door, drag him from the car, slam him into the car and handcuff him. I guess you were there to dispute and call them liars?

ESPN has to protect their brand, nothing more. The news reports Scottie did not stop and didn't roll down his window for 30 seconds. When you make up your own set of rules, bad shit can happen. Had he showed patience, then this isn't a story. He could have hit someone when he drove on the median around the officers.

A lot of blatant ignorance on this board. You're the types than don't stop for school bus stop signs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT