ADVERTISEMENT

Out of Patience

Mar 12, 2018
Since the end of the season we have lost our Director of Player Development(head of NIL deals), Video Coordinator,Assistant Coach, and eight players seven if Reeves stays which we should have had an answer on that already.I have watched portal after portal options go elsewhere without even pursuing them, we have basically seven players and none of them have any meaningful college experience. It is June. 6th and the program is heading down a dangerous road and none of the issues are being addressed.This falls on the nine million dollar a year man’s shoulders and he is too busy living in the past going to NBA games and getting his face on TV, or eating dinner with old friends out of town somewhere. I was a big supporter of Cal but I have seen through his little charade he still can turn it around but time and options are running out.We are the the University of Kentucky and to be in this situation at this late date is inexcusable. What the hell is he doing.

Since the end of the season we have lost our Director of Player Development(head of NIL deals), Video Coordinator,Assistant Coach, and eight players seven if Reeves stays which we should have had an answer on that already.I have watched portal after portal options go elsewhere without even pursuing them, we have basically seven players and none of them have any meaningful college experience. It is June. 6th and the program is heading down a dangerous road and none of the issues are being addressed.This falls on the nine million dollar a year man’s shoulders and he is too busy living in the past going to NBA games and getting his face on TV, or eating dinner with old friends out of town somewhere. I was a big supporter of Cal but I have seen through his little charade he still can turn it around but time and options are running out.We are the the University of Kentucky and to be in this situation at this late date is inexcusable. What the hell is he doing.
It is very hard to look at what is happening without considering unequivocal program sabotage.

I was looking for a lie.....

giphy.gif

He cannot turn it around. Not for next season. And not with regard to the general direction things have been heading.

A number of us have been saying it for years. Many mocked us. Mods occasionally closed our threads without justification. And yet, here we are. Cal isn’t just trending down these days - dude is the laughing stock of the sports world.

He cannot turn it around. Not for next season. And not with regard to the general direction things have been heading.

A number of us have been saying it for years. Many mocked us. Mods occasionally closed our threads without justification. And yet, here we are. Cal isn’t just trending down these days - dude is the laughing stock of the sports world.
Only among the Cal hate cult. Not the world. Just your world. It's a very small planet you live on. Maybe a couple dozen haters with an internet connection.

Only among the Cal hate cult. Not the world. Just your world. It's a very small planet you live on. Maybe a couple dozen haters with an internet connection.
Whatever you say but that NIL $ is also starting to dry up why do you think it’s also so hard to get players anymore? That’s just not the Cal Cult as you refer to it that would be the important people referred to as the DONORS!

Whatever you say but that NIL $ is also starting to dry up why do you think it’s also so hard to get players anymore? That’s just not the Cal Cult as you refer to it that would be the important people referred to as the DONORS!

Donors need to get off their asses and pay the buyout then.

If they are withholding NIL to get at cal they are also hurting UK basketball.

Another hater - another ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
TO BE CLEAR GUYS- Kentucky lost it's ASSISTANT VIDEO COORDINATOR, who was able to get a HEAD video coordinator job somewhere.

Kentucky's HEAD VIDEO COORDINATOR, Tim Asher, is still on staff and has been with Cal since the beginning.

Ortelli left to take a head VC job, which is a step up for him- nothing to do with our culture.

Beisner was also very unqualified for that NIL gig, so I assume Cal is bringing in someone more well-equipped.

And we lost an assistant coach to be a head coach- big step up.

Reactions: gojvc and thedahc
Out of patience…..springs virtue. Cal is building character into our fanbase.

Mitch has to go. The only program able to put up with his unsense. That's embarrassing.

Donors need to get off their asses and pay the buyout then.

If they are withholding NIL to get at cal they are also hurting UK basketball.
You think the donors, who are displeased with Cal’s performance, should pony up $40 million to buy him out?

How many people have you paid $40 million to whose service you were displeased with.

I’m all for getting Cal out of here but targeting the donors seems like an odd take at best.

I bet there's not another college basketball program in America with 3 different players with eligibility remaining Oscar, Toppin & Livingston that has ZERO chance of being drafted. That left their names in the NBA draft. Only at UK under Calipari would we see something so insane.

TO BE CLEAR GUYS- Kentucky lost it's ASSISTANT VIDEO COORDINATOR, who was able to get a HEAD video coordinator job somewhere.

Kentucky's HEAD VIDEO COORDINATOR, Tim Asher, is still on staff and has been with Cal since the beginning.

Ortelli left to take a head VC job, which is a step up for him- nothing to do with our culture.

Beisner was also very unqualified for that NIL gig, so I assume Cal is bringing in someone more well-equipped.

You shouldn't assume anymore that Cal is going to deliver.

I bet there's not another college basketball program in America with 3 different players with eligibility remaining Oscar, Toppin & Livingston that has ZERO chance of being drafted. That left their names in the NBA draft. Only at UK under Calipari would we see something so insane.
Bottom line is these guys hate playing for Cal. That is why they leave.

Please stop giving context to these things so that they can be properly understood. That wasn’t the point of this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT