ADVERTISEMENT

Our last 4 leading rushers and 3

Girthang

All-American
Dec 12, 2019
...out of our last 4 starting QBs have gotten drafted. Pretty awesome, and definitely a sign/ proof that perception of our program and actual talent level is still climbing. Damn fine set of LBers DL and DBs also being drafted. Hope the OL can ramp back up too.

Speaking of QB's I am surprised of the lack of chatter about ours.

I think our staff doesn't want to build expectations with the fans and with the conference. We are not even close to a finished product on the offensive side of the ball right now. I'm good with waiting until fall to let our play on the field build any hype.

As I learned years ago in the political field, if you don’t toot your own horn, no one will toot it for you!!

Time for some signs in Atlanta, Chicago, NYC, Louisville, Cincy, etc., showing our draft numbers the last 6 years!!

Absolutely this, though! Absolutely

Reactions: The-Hack
As I learned years ago in the political field, if you don’t toot your own horn, no one will toot it for you!!

Time for some signs in Atlanta, Chicago, NYC, Louisville, Cincy, etc., showing our draft numbers the last 6 years!!

Atlanta isn't the place to put them, some of the worst in the state. The surrounding areas is where the football players are, Gwinette, Cobb, Dekalb and Newton is starting to pick up. And Atlanta isn't kid friendly, at least not the type you want to bring in to your program.

Atlanta isn't the place to put them, some of the worst in the state. The surrounding areas is where the football players are, Gwinette, Cobb, Dekalb and Newton is starting to pick up. And Atlanta isn't kid friendly, at least not the type you want to bring in to your program.
I understand that, Grumpy.

We put Josh Allen signs up in NYC prior to the 2019 draft, not because we land a lot of players from NYC, or New York state, but because it is a media center.

Similarly, the players from the counties you list, and their families drive the loop around Atlanta daily . . . and Atlanta for all its faults, is the media center of the South.

Same thought for Chicago . . . lots of mid-western eyes are cast on the City of Chicago, even if you are not from there.

Reactions: Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT