ADVERTISEMENT

Our bigs stink

How the f@¢k did Nick Richards get a five star rating coming out of HS? Just how? This is a junior center who still doesn't have the basic low post skills let alone any "5-star" skills

Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
Worst set of big men every and makes the bugs in the ulis - Murray team look like the 2015 bigs.

When Richards cannot score he cannot rebound, play defense or not foul. It is all or less than nothing. So we have a non scoring non rebounding 7 foot foul machine in for most games

Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
Meanwhile Blackshear goes for 22. Gotta wonder what UF paid that guy.

Bigs are as soft as Charmin. No excuse for Nick Richards to not have bulked up since he has been here. He should be a force underneath but he is not. He doesn't look any bigger than when he got here.

Our worst nightmare this season was Nick and EJ not improving a lick. And it happened. Sestina can score and can do a nice job stretching the floor on offense, but he's a major defensive liability.

I would've killed to have "traded" EJ for Blackshear. I could see this coming a mile away. I was hoping EJ and Nick would be serviceable at least, but they're not even that.

How the f@¢k did Nick Richards get a five star rating coming out of HS? Just how? This is a junior center who still doesn't have the basic low post skills let alone any "5-star" skills

7 footer playing against normal high schoolers

Reactions: BBNinKY
Have to get 2 big men like Cisse, Banchero or Omoruyi next season or it's more of the same. Hell if not then just run 4 guards, it's not like any of our bigs are getting rebounds now anyway. We'll definitely have room for 9 new players next year. Everybody's going G League, transfer or recruited over.

bkh-tallteen-repeat-4f72d45e-02ba-11e8-8acf-ad2991367d9d.jpg

Reactions: CROCAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT