ADVERTISEMENT

Otega Oweh

Not that I think you have season tickets to UK games, but you're free to give them up here.
I think you’re misunderstanding

I’ve said multiple times on here that I expect the bulk of our transfers to be from the B12 bc they played against the Pope system this year. Pope isn’t some random mid major coach to them. They know BYU was a solid B12 team that played a fun style. and difficult system to prepare for.

Pope is also most familiar with B12 guys in the portal as he scouted them at some point in the season. He has a feel if they’d fit or not.

Expect to see more b12 names targeted than anywhere else. We’ve already seen TVU, OKSt, Oklahoma, BYU….probably missing some tbh.

The B12 is arguably the best conference in the nation over the past decade. Being a “B12 South Eastern expansion team” is hardly an insult. Just that 50% of our non freshmen roster will likely be B12 guys

I think you’re misunderstanding

I’ve said multiple times on here that I expect the bulk of our transfers to be from the B12 bc they played against the Pope system this year. Pope isn’t some random mid major coach to them. They know BYU was a solid B12 team that played a fun style. and difficult system to prepare for.

Pope is also most familiar with B12 guys in the portal as he scouted them at some point in the season. He has a feel if they’d fit or not.

Expect to see more b12 names targeted than anywhere else. We’ve already seen TVU, OKSt, Oklahoma, BYU….probably missing some tbh.

The B12 is arguably the best conference in the nation over the past decade. Being a “B12 South Eastern expansion team” is hardly an insult. Just that 50% of our non freshmen roster will likely be B12 guys
My apologies. I thought you were making fun of their conference and implying that we were now the suckers getting the players.

Been about as noticeable as Big Foot
Air Caveman GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT