ADVERTISEMENT

OT Captain Kirk is the best QB in the NFL

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
Vikings surge from 0-3 to 3-4 while the Captain is #1 in the NFL in TD passes and #2 in the NFL in passing yds, just 35 behind Tua.

Buckle your seat belts naysayers the Vikings are coming!!

😈

In 3 weeks he’ll waive his no trade clause and be on the 9rs. Bank it
Crack is a helluva drug. Not a chance in hell now. Minnesota is winning out and going to the Super Bowl:

The KCs, Eagles and Niners of the world are all in the rearview window; no one will be able to stop the Vikings from here on out!
13-4

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
He pretty damn good for the $ they pay him and barley being drafted.

The Bengals love him since he just threw the game to them. One of the ugliest interceptions I've ever seen. But yes, he's good for a 7th rounder. The 9ers may indeed try to trade for Cousins.

Last edited:
HH gave the best in nfl kiss of death
Exsqueeze me?

You boys should know better than to talk ish to HH. Thats 5 of 6 now for the Vikings and 4 straight. Minnesota is 4-0 without the best WR on planet earth and 2-0 or 3-0 without Davenport and 1-0 without Cousins.
Im guessing at least 1 of you 2 are Falcon fans and are attempting to have your hearts surgically reinserted into your dirty bird bodies.
But that's how the Vikings roll!
Skol!
Dobbs should have more than 1/2 the playbook memorized by next weekend!
Bwah ha ha ha!!!

Last edited:
Exsqueeze me?

You boys should know better than to talk ish to HH. Thats 5 of 6 now for the Vikings and 4 straight. Minnesota is 4-0 without the best WR on planet earth and 2-0 or 3-0 without Davenport and 1-0 without Cousins.
Im guessing at least 1 of you 2 are Falcon fans and are attempting to have your hearts surgically reinserted into your dirty bird bodies.
But that's how the Vikings roll!
Skol!
Dobbs should have more than 1/2 the playbook memorized by next weekend!
Bwah ha ha ha!!!
🤣 🤣 🤣

I hate the falcons. Vikings are ok by me but you called cousins best in the league then bam! He gone. Dobbs sucks you would pull for that UT loser, have fun with that!

🤣 🤣 🤣

I hate the falcons. Vikings are ok by me but you called cousins best in the league then bam! He gone. Dobbs sucks you would pull for that UT loser, have fun with that!
Tough decision for a Viking’s fan but I want to see them win. Hall or even Dobbs I’ll cheer them on. Titans fans aren’t going to stop cheering for their team just because Levis went to Kentucky.

Last edited:
🤣 🤣 🤣

The NFL was founded in 1920 Einstein.
Enjoy the Vikings March to the Super Bowl!

PS Jefferson is eligible to come off IR and play this coming Sunday in Minnesota v the Saints.

Let me guess, you will take the Aints?

😈

Addison on one side; the Jett on the other;
Pick your damn poison son, you cant double them both!
That catch Addison made on the game winning drive is one of the greatest clutch catches with toe tapping and absorbing a brutal hit to hold on I have ever seen in the NFL!
Not bad for………….A ROOKIE!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT