ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar & TyTy

TyTy leaving when he did was a huge mistake IMO.

He could have been a lottery pick with 1 more year in college, and TyTy, Cason Wallace, and Reeves would have been so fun to watch.

TyTy and Cason Wallace would have been an unreal backcourt with Oscar down low.

But instead, we get stuck with Wheeler and CJ freakin' Frederick.

He could have been a lottery pick with 1 more year in college, and TyTy, Cason Wallace, and Reeves would have been so fun to watch.

Wheeler and CJ. Two players not good enough to come off the bench at Kentucky. Really weird job by Cal. And starting Wheeler over TyTy and Cason at point? That’s just plain stupid shit that can’t be defended. Just a great example of Cals laziness over the last handful of years.

Wheeler and CJ. Two players not good enough to come off the bench at Kentucky. Really weird job by Cal. And starting Wheeler over TyTy and Cason at point? That’s just plain stupid shit that can’t be defended. Just a great example of Cals laziness over the last handful of years.

Didn't get that. He chose some random midget to favor over the two one and done types he usually favors. Didn't get the logic.

Just saw a stat line from a recent game they both played in.

Oscar 24 points & 26 Rebounds
TyTy 37 points and 7 assists

Good to see them doing well. Not that it makes me feel any better about the state of UK basketball currently. Hope they both get an NBA shot soon.
Could care less what they do. Players first culture has destroyed this program.

Just saw a stat line from a recent game they both played in.

Oscar 24 points & 26 Rebounds
TyTy 37 points and 7 assists

Good to see them doing well. Not that it makes me feel any better about the state of UK basketball currently. Hope they both get an NBA shot soon.
Since that's a developmental league not many players play 30 minutes in a game so those stats are probably both
for about 25 minutes. Oscar has only averaged about 22 mpg and has proven he's too good for that league.

This can be said for a number of Kentucky players.
I say it all the time it sucks how many other schools get their players back year after year and Kentucky loses guys that have no business leaving early for the NBA.
This will be the case for DJ Wagner should he leave.
This happens to us more than any other school because players come in here being sold on how Kentucky will make them NBA ready after just 1 year.

Reactions: Tampa_cat54
Will this apply to Reed if he goes pro too?
Why wouldn’t it. I am not pulling against them but I could care less about their professional career. I care about the name on the front of the jersey. It is time for Ky to be Ky again. Other teams win and keep players but not Ky. Look at UCONN going to have 6 Championships in 25 years. They did not get there by being players first. It is time for a change at Ky. Cal has underachieved more than any Ky coach in Ky history the last 4 years.

Reactions: st1931

The group would've been fun to watch but you wouldn't have gotten to see that lineup very much. Cal wouldn't allow that.

For two seasons Calipari had someone capable of putting up 20 and 20 every single night and did absolutely nothing with it. No doubt he needs another season to prove what he can do. I mean, he’s still young and learning how to coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT