ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar highlights

I miss Oscar so much. I can’t believe how many people wanted him gone after last season.

I think I would take my chances with him “clogging the lane” right now
I can’t either man, I said it was time early then realized how stupid it was that I said it. You have him and I promise you teams aren’t getting 14 offensive rebounds a game during sec ply

I can’t either man, I said it was time early then realized how stupid it was that I said it. You have him and I promise you teams aren’t getting 14 offensive rebounds a game during sec ply
Honest to goodness if he’s on this team we probably have 3 less losses. He was NPOY and was a generational rebounder. Double double machine. But our “smart fans” literally did not want him back. Those people are the reason for the Benny moniker. They are literally dumb enough to think having a traditional center was the reason we didn’t play 5 out. We didn’t play 5 out because cal chose not to run that offense until now. He brought in Welch to change the offense. If Oscar were here we would still run 5 out but we sure as hell would be tougher and we sure as hell would not give up a stupid number of rebounds

I love Oscar but he and Cal didn't work well together. Cal just couldn't use him right or couldn't surround him with the right weapons (obviously if he had Reed, Rob and Antonio all at the same time it would be big)..

That was evident in 1 NCAA win in 2 years for Oscar. The team never jelled.

Some people had rather have Bradshaw. WOW! Watching the Michigan St. highlights reminded me again of how CCC can figure out how to blow a game at the end, strictly on his coaching alone. Id love to go back through the last few years and see how many close games we have lost that a decent bench coach wouldve won? it would probably make you wanna throw up in your mouth. I have ZERO confidence in him making a right call at the end of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT