ADVERTISEMENT

Osboro updates

If they get tanked on the plane and get in late, hopefully they'll take them to Tolly Ho for a burger with an egg on top and some scattered, smothered and covered hashbrowns.

Scratch That Chef GIF - Scratch That Chef South Park GIFs

Add Osobor, Jaxon, a combo gaurd. We got rotation

Butler, oweg, Jaxon, Great, Williams. With Chandler, Perry, g?, big ? On Bench.

Will be a solid team. No real eye popping names or wow players just really solid.

Hopefully, Carr as a stretch 4/5 (at the 5 only in spurts depending on the matchups) somewhere in the rotation.

The rotation of bigs
Williams
Osobor
Carr

Would be a solid start... maybe either an incoming freshman or freshman transfer (or both) to build on for the next year to round out a solid rotation at those 2 spots.

What a weird recruitment. Insiders said for over a week he's coming here but it would take a while. Never said what was the issue. Was it because his family needed to come see and approve? In the meantime we made a serious play for jq.

Wonder if we'll ever hear the details?

Will be a solid team. No real eye popping names or wow players just really solid.
I'll take solid. Solid won us a title in 1998. No lottery picks. Only one McDonald's All-American. I'll take solid if they come together and win.

Will be a solid team. No real eye popping names or wow players just really solid

I continue to chuckle to myself as everyone on this board looks at Travis Perry as an end-of-the-bench guy. I'd be willing to bet that in the last half of the season Perry is getting 15-20 minutes a game. Just MHO, of course. :cool:
Go 'Cats ! ! !

\

Kids take their visits. If they are interested. You really think some of these guys 'agents' don't use "Kentucky is interested" when they go places and start the NIL talk, where they want their boy used, the number of shots he gets, etc?
From all reports Pope has contacted over 40 players. Its also a fact that Kentucky has not been NCAA relevant since these guys were in the 7th and 8th grade. For ten years we wouldn't even sniff at some of these guys we want now, cause it was ALL about the name on the back of the jersey and how quick they could get to the show.
Now we have to try to reach out to guys willing to go team first, do the grunt work and not worry so much about the ESPN highlight reels.
So yeah, don't be shocked if this takes some time, and realize the coaches know they're head is on the block more than us fans.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I'll take solid. Solid won us a title in 1998. No lottery picks. Only one McDonald's All-American. I'll take solid if they come together and win.
That team had winning in the blood. This team will be a hodgepodge of guys from all over the place.

That team had winning in the blood. This team will be a hodgepodge of guys from all over the place.
If they're coming here, that says something about their mentality. Plus, two of them were all-conference defensive players with a third who is a junkyard dog on the wing defensively.

Pope is adding killers to the roster. This will be a far cry from the finesse crew we saw last year.

I don’t want the dirty birds to take them to the Derby and pull a miracle! Commit before the UL visit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT