ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State fan comments on Traynum

KentuckyGirl502

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2019
Louisville,KY
-1000 yard rusher !!

-Good luck! He's a lot like Master Teague - big, strong, and fast, but without much wiggle. I hope he has success at Kentucky.

-Not a bad choice for him. I can see him really upping his draft stock there. I don't know what their RB room looks like, but i have to imagine he'll get a tone of reps there and it keep him close to Ohio. Let's him play against elite competition, maintaining decent exposure while playing on a team he's likely to get good playing time with....

-Bad comparison, other than speed and strength. Much, much better a TB than Master Teague, with more to him than you are giving him credit for. Excellent receiver. Much less stiff than Master. I'm sure that UK is giving him #1 TB status. Great move for him

-Good system for his style of running. I'll be rooting for him.

-He’s got a bit more wiggle than Master and has more patience and subtleness to his running.

-He's light years better than Teague. He's gonna tear up the SEC next year. Watch.

-I still think he is a better LBer than RB but he will have a good year at RB for KY I'm sure

-I'm REALLY high on Traynum and hope he does well at UK. I will die on the hill that our offense would have been better off with Chip as the 3 down RB and using Henderson as an H-Back, who lines up all over the field like Curtis Samuel.

-Hate to see him go, but best wishes…won’t forget him punching it in against the Domers.

-Losing him probably hurts us next year. I wish him well.

-I always felt Chip got knocked off balance easily for a guy his size and prevented him breaking some big ones.

-Go get em Chip. Have a great season and a fruitful NFL career.

-Good luck Chip! Was a great team player here.

-I do too ! I wish he was able to stay there here at OSU he was a safety in High school and was a head hunter ! His Athleticism and Physicality would be great for this defense

-Chip is an NFL RB. Getting 30% of the carries and being behind Henderson on the depth chart does him no good for his draft stock

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News