ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Wall2Boogie

All-American
Jan 28, 2010
See ya later witcha state, and unc choking there chance away is sickening to watch. Let's send the mountaineers back to the Appalachian mountains so they can tend to their moonshine. Go big blue!!!!

deerpopcorn.gif

Well let's get it done Cats !

overwhelmingly nervous tonight. Might be other things, too - but this game has me on edge.

Nervous as all hell right now, although I am like that for every NCAAT game.

Seeing that dude do the John Wall dance after they beat us in 2010 makes me want to beat this bunch like a rented mule!!!

furious.r191677.gif

I don't know why exactly, but I don't feel nervous. I feel pretty serene. This is what I think will happen- they will press in a crazy fashion, we will get flustered, rattled, but keep pushing through to stay close. We'll get down a couple of possessions, we'll burn a timeout or two in the first 15. We'll get closer to the half and get more and more familiar with their tactics and take a small lead, and by the second half they'll be ready to come out and break it wide open. I think the potential is there for a big win that may not be close at all. Especially if Booker has found his shot.

Originally posted by catben:
Seeing that dude do the John Wall dance after they beat us in 2010 makes me want to beat this bunch like a rented mule!!!

furious.r191677.gif
Yeah that pissed me off..

WVU dude fell like he just got hit by a train.

Refs have already lost control of this game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT