ADVERTISEMENT

Number of games projected as favorite in 2023 via @_Collin1 power ratings:

According to this we are dogs to UL, UGA and Bama but favored against Tenn. I'm not buying it for a second.

So, you think UT, UGA, and BAMA are going to be better than the juggernaut Cardinal team in Louisville?

What about the lack of success of those programs compared to the Cards (or the Buolermakers since they gained their coach from there) would ever make you think that?

Record? Stronger conference? Championships?

Clearly you have a serious lack of discernment…😎

With the number of home games I imagine they’ll be angry. Like 4 away games, one neutral site, and the rest at home I think v
Y’all have 8 home games every other year, what’s your point about Louisville having 7?

One of those things is not like the others in the 12 category. Speaks to preseason hype for Brohm, the weakness of the ACC, and Louisville's draw this year.

Y’all have 8 home games every other year, what’s your point about Louisville having 7?
8?

Anyway…I thought it was clear: That against weaker ACC competition you better clean up with that many home games or fans will be annoyed with Brohm

With the number of home games I imagine they’ll be angry. Like 4 away games, one neutral site, and the rest at home I think v
You are close

7 home games
3 road games
2 neutral sites ( Indy & Chick-Fil-A Kickoff in Atlanta)

Against 11 P5 teams & 1 FCS team

Last edited:
Reactions: YaketySax

With their scedule, if he doesn’t win 8, he SHOULD be fired. Beyond us, Clemson, and maybe FSU, do they play anyone with a pulse?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT