ADVERTISEMENT

Noah Houk

wildcatbd21

Sophomore
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
Sellersburg, IN
With him now committed to walk on at UK, we now have 2 QBs from 2 very good programs in Louisville walking on next year. I am not expecting either to play much if any while at UK. But, this can only help Stoops and UK continue to make major in roads in the Louisville area.

What people tend to forget is how valuable walk-on QB's (and walk-ons in general) can be in practice. You may luck out and get one to develop at a rate in college not expected, but just having them around helping your scout team, being in the film room encouraging the guys who will play, etc. is invaluable.

Reactions: DubyaT
With only two healthy QBs we desperately needed bodies to take some of the work off of Towles'/Barker's arms. Dawson had to throw with the scout team and in some WR drills just to keep our QBs from overworking themselves

Reactions: DubyaT
With him now committed to walk on at UK, we now have 2 QBs from 2 very good programs in Louisville walking on next year. I am not expecting either to play much if any while at UK. But, this can only help Stoops and UK continue to make major in roads in the Louisville area.
I would not be at all surprised to see the young man from Male end up being our punter before he leaves UK...

I would think that foy will be bulked up and play jack or lber. Could he gain enough to play on the line?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT