ADVERTISEMENT

Noah committed

Rankings aren't math. They are subjective and dependent on a lot of factors, including where a player is from and the camps they attend. Let's actually get Noah on campus and see how he does before jumping to conclusions. He seems like the kind of player who invariably torched Cal's higher rated 5 star recruits. Pope is bringing these guys home.

Had Noah gone to USC you can bank on him having been an absolute thorn in our side his entire career. I am glad he's a Cat.

I just love this commitment. This guy was the best player in the Sweet 16 and that includes Perry. This guy scored 48 POINTS in a state tournament game. In all honesty, he should've been the MVP of the tournament but they only give it to the state tourney winning team.

Well show your stats.....

Reed thru 4 years was 1 percentage point higher thru Trent's 3 years worth of stats. So the likelihood of Trent's Sr year alone raising his overall percentage a clear 4% higher is about zilch.

You are clearly a Harlan fan....which is all great. But to argue he'll shoot superior to Reed who just shot the single greatest 3pt season in UK history is sort of nuts.
I never said he would shoot superior at UK. I said he was a better shooter in HS and he was. I’ve been to Harlan exactly 3 times in my entire life. I am from northern KY. I see you can’t take your own advice about arguing. I’m not surprised based on your history of posts here.

After reading the film evaluation of Noah at On3 I am even more impressed with the abilities that Noah has. A great read if you get the chance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT