ADVERTISEMENT

No matter what!

crxohio

Sophomore
May 7, 2009
Support Pope! He will have up's and down's! He can get this done! He has got everything that comes with Kentucky Basketball in his veins! He was coached, played and learned from a very important piece of Kentucky history! Rick! He has now re-injected us with "new life" and "hope"! Giving us a solid transparency! Really cares about banners! Really is willing to do what it takes to get us back! Brea and Williams are examples of that! Rick had the unforgettable's and a clear vision to get us to 1996 dominance and one injury and overtime from doing the florida/uconn thing! Pope from my take (this vision is an assignment)! Pope has the vision! Just gonna take time! The Cal Era was not a complete disappointment, but very close! Pope simply different!

Friends Chandler GIF - Friends Chandler Joey GIFs

Support Pope! He will have up's and down's! He can get this done! He has got everything that comes with Kentucky Basketball in his veins! He was coached, played and learned from a very important piece of Kentucky history! Rick! He has now re-injected us with "new life" and "hope"! Giving us a solid transparency! Really cares about banners! Really is willing to do what it takes to get us back! Brea and Williams are examples of that! Rick had the unforgettable's and a clear vision to get us to 1996 dominance and one injury and overtime from doing the florida/uconn thing! Pope from my take (this vision is an assignment)! Pope has the vision! Just gonna take time! The Cal Era was not a complete disappointment, but very close! Pope simply different!
Cal era 09-15 was a massive success. 15-19 was a moderate success. 20-24 a monumental crap show.

Although his manner of team building, attitude, etc. was always lack luster at best.

Cal era 09-15 was a massive success. 15-19 was a moderate success. 20-24 a monumental crap show.

Although his manner of team building, attitude, etc. was always lack luster at best.
Thankful for #8. But no reason #9 didn't happen. That's all a wash. Should of happened and no excuse why it didn't. Cal went from program builder to program training camp. No two ways to spin it.

My English teacher said I was the world’s worst at run on sentences. She has never met you.
I thought you were gonna say so I told her . . .

"Hey lady I dont appreciate that and think I'm very good at keeping my sentences short enough even and shorter than most would when trying to express the same things I'm expressing now to you at this moment when, I could have much better things to do that write things down like for example mow the grass, or wash the car, or fix my car or work out, or take guitar lessons or go bowling, you know things like that . . . and another thing . . . "

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT