ADVERTISEMENT

New boom tweet!

Batman Dancing GIF

Come on Mods, this guy throws water on every UK signee yet rushes and falls all over himsel to start threaads when any other team gets a player and makes them sound like world beaters that we missed out on.

Stop the madness, this is pure crap.
stop cyber stalking me you freaking weirdo...read what I wrote. I said I hoped it was somone else as I assume Noah was already UK bound.

Your weird ass obsession should get you banned for being a creep.

My dream is we get someone as motivated to play basketball as you are to be the first to post news and get attention lol.
You swung and missed again as he didn't even post this.

Just like when you said I must be a loser since I called a coach a loser on here and then a quick search of YOUR comments showed you calling another poster a "fu***ing loser".

Maybe practice what you preach, man. You come of 100% phony.

Reactions: LXWildcat
You swung and missed again as he didn't even post this.

Just like when you said I must be a loser since I called a coach a loser on here and then a quick search of YOUR comments showed you calling another poster a "fu***ing loser".

Maybe practice what you preach, man. You come of 100% phony.
Wtf are you even talking about. I don’t even recall this with you, but I’m sure it happened. Just meant more to you than me.

I know he didn’t post this, but he posts stuff all the time looking for cred but wants to be negative about a recruit we get.

I’m not gonna sit here and argue with a “cold stout beer” lmao. Continue to be an anonymous poster and getting your panties in a wad.

What a shitty post. Respect the young man and he deserves his moment as well as any.

By year 3 you will Iove him and may become the “stud” you think a kid from North Florida was going to be.
lol in a previous post I said I want him but I was hoping this was for someone else. Still think we need one or two elite players

lol in a previous post I said I want him but I was hoping this was for someone else. Still think we need one or two elite players
We do, and we still have spots open for them. If by taking Noah meant we would be out of scholarships I would understand your position, but otherwise it doesn't make logical sense for "hoping" it was someone else.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
For the ones who don’t like the roster, what if this is the roster and they just add 2 filler pieces and don’t get one of Robinson laneir or poplar. Chandler Perry and Noah would get mins

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT