ADVERTISEMENT

NBA players … ??

megablue

All-SEC
Oct 2, 2012
I wonder if there is a statistic on the number of current NBA players who played on NCAA Championship teams ?? It would be interesting on how many and who they are ….

Last edited:
AI is being developed to provide analytics for sports teams and programs. Can you imagine a computer designing an offense and deciding the line-up ??

AI is being developed to provide analytics for sports teams and programs. Can you imagine a computer designing an offense and deciding the line-up ??
I would love to see what AI would say about the lineup Calipari started lol. AI spits out….. are you stupid or something??

Since 2010::

2022 Kansas - 3
2021 Baylor - 3
2019 Virginia - 6
2018 Villanova - 7
2017 UNC - 4
2016 Villanova - 6
2015 Duke - 8
2014 UConn - 2
2013 UL - 4
2012 UK - 7
2011 UConn - 3
2010 Duke - 7

Sports Reference is the best for that. Here is how Duke’s 2010 roster comes up as an example:

https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/schools/duke/men/2010.html
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!
I was curious about how many current players played on NCAA Championship teams ????

Reactions: bthaunert

It already has. That's what the NBA is now - all 3s, layups, and free throws... Because math says that's the way to play.

But an AI doesn't take into account hot or cold streaks. It doesn't take into account guys pouting or guys who are feeling it.

AI can't fathom Houston missing 27 three points shots in a row. Data will tell you that will never, ever happen - but we all watched it, and a lot of us really weren't that surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT