ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty school counselor alert!

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field

Pennsylvania School guidance counselor, Kelly Schutte, is charged with repeatedly raping boy, 14, in car outside SUPERMARKET and in 'victim's' bed

• Kelly Ann Schutte was slapped with several charges pertaining to an alleged sexual relationship she had with a student
  • The relationship is believed to have begun in the fall of 2022 following a field trip
  • The minor's mother informed authorities about the relationship when she found our her son had been kissed and touched inappropriately by the counselor
77712797-12740657-image-m-27_1699820159485.jpg

Reactions: drawing_dead
Any woman who does her eyebrows like that is mentally unstable.
I mean, aren’t you obviously unstable if you think having a 14 year old boy inside you is okay? 16-17 I can be like meh… 🤷‍♂️ he wants it too, but 14 is too much and gross.

I too lost my virginity the age of 13 or 14 but it was to a person the same age at least. Still not a good thing.

Reactions: gamecockcat
A lot of brain synapses not firing correctly if you're decent (or better) looking 35-YO woman and you're attracted to a 14-YO boy. Good lord, WTF is wrong with our society?

Low self-esteem is our problem, as well as depression, anxiety, etc. people need to exercise, eat better, sleep better and get more sunlight. That’s something 70% of people don’t do anymore.

A South Carolina private Christian school teacher and mother of two was arrested Wednesday for pressuring a teenage student into having sex and sending him naked pictures, police said.

Reagan Anderson, 27, is facing two counts of sexual battery with a child 17 years of age, according to an arrest warrant obtained by WCSC.

“He should be 100% focused on being a fun-loving football-playing young man, but this predator has robbed him of that ability. No young quarterback or athlete is safe in our community if this woman is free.” :p

He should be 100% focused on being a fun-loving football-playing young man, but this predator has robbed him of that ability. No young quarterback or athlete is safe in our community if this woman is free.

That teacher was in the wrong, ruined her life and her family’s life. She was an authority figure who abused her position.

That said, if he’s ruined from being a qb, it’s from non-stop high fives. This kid is ANYTHING but a victim,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT