ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty politician alert! (GOP version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh whatever, you're probably right. As a known figure in politics (even with the lack of expectations that I personally have for those kinds of people), it's probably not right to get to third base on a first date with someone in a crowded theatre while watching Beetlejuice the musical. I rescind my valueless pass
In the past it did not matter, getting to home plate was the goal and then leaving them at the ballpark with Frank.

Last edited:
A mistake is taking the wrong exit off the interstate or being in a hurry to finish up and not measuring twice on that last 2'x4' you cut. She didn't jack this dude off while he massaged her tits in a crowded public theater by mistake. You can't be doing that shit in public and not expect consequences. If she wants to go to an adult bookstore or adult theater and give out hand jobs or play at the glory hole, that's her business....but you can't do that AND be waving your Bible around quoting scripture and talking about family values.

It's like Falwell Jr, his wife and the pool boy(s). I don't care one way or the other about their kink, but you can't do that AND be the figurehead of an evangelical university.
I like the Bible, quote scripture and eff up all the time, that’s kind of how life works man. I just try and do better next time, but guess what? I’ll eff up again.

Reactions: warrior-cat
then why not come at @LineSkiCat14 like this who made it about politics first and brought in Maren Morris to your precious wood or not thread. If you don't like when threads get hijacked then you just shouldn't be on message boards cause that's just inevitable unfortunately.

You whined to the mods when I made fun of your abuelita. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Freetaxreturn
A mistake is taking the wrong exit off the interstate or being in a hurry to finish up and not measuring twice on that last 2'x4' you cut. She didn't jack this dude off while he massaged her tits in a crowded public theater by mistake. You can't be doing that shit in public and not expect consequences. If she wants to go to an adult bookstore or adult theater and give out hand jobs or play at the glory hole, that's her business....but you can't do that AND be waving your Bible around quoting scripture and talking about family values.

It's like Falwell Jr, his wife and the pool boy(s). I don't care one way or the other about their kink, but you can't do that AND be the figurehead of an evangelical university.

I more mean it as a one-off (or maybe this isn't a one off lol).

Regardless. It's hard for me to listen to some of you tell us to "get over it" when it comes to your side being asshats, and then laying into our side when they do something dumb.

If you spent yesterday down playing the Maren situation but you're now in an uproar over this, then you're part of the problem in this selective treatment that Nightwish and James keeps railing on about.

Either both of these people are out of pocket, or neither is really THAT big of a deal and has no affect on your day to day life. Pick one.

I believe it was you who tried to play the race card and I wasn't having any of that shit lol. Save your pity party.
from what I remember I simply said that I was Hispanic and that I lived in a less than ideal neighborhood growing up and I guess you just took that as an invitation to start saying some racist shit about me and my abuelita and how we're trying to save our hood or something to that effect. You weren't the hero in that situation, you were just some racist asshole.

• Wow
Reactions: jameslee32
from what I remember I simply said that I was Hispanic and that I lived in a less than ideal neighborhood growing up and I guess you just took that as an invitation to start saying some racist shit about me and my abuelita and how we're trying to save our hood or something to that effect. You weren't the hero in that situation, you were just some racist asshole.

Pull it up and see. I recall you virtue signaling to death, citing incorrect shit on gun violence, and again, I was not going to have it.

I'm remembering it better.. some of you tried to say mass shootings were a risk to EVERYONE and EVERYWHERE. When in reality, ~80% of them are gang related shootings.

Also I want to be crystal clear here: I'm not trying to save your "hood", because I really don't care what happens to some of these dumpster fire cities. I got out of the inner city and my point now, and then, was that by leaving these areas, I removed that 80% chance to be part of a gang shooting.

• Wow
Pull it up and see. I recall you virtue signaling to death, citing incorrect shit on gun violence, and again, I was not going to have it.

I'm remembering it better.. some of you tried to say mass shootings were a risk to EVERYONE and EVERYWHERE. When in reality, ~80% of them are gang related shootings.

Also I want to be crystal clear here: I'm not trying to save your "hood", because I really don't care what happens to some of these dumpster fire cities. I got out of the inner city and my point now, and then, was that by leaving these areas, I removed that 80% chance to be part of a gang shooting.
Lay off this “I wasn’t gonna have it” nonsense like it’s your moral duty to dispute things that you don’t like in a message board. It really doesn’t seem like your justification for being racist holds up that well considering what you’ve said and continue to say.

Tags other people in a post and then goes "They're picking on me!".

What a victim. Same as it was a few months ago.
If I’m gonna say something in regards to you, I’m gonna make sure you see it, unlike you apparently. And I tagged you in a thread that you were already a part of, I didn’t just drag you into the conversation just cause.

I love the idea that you get to say racist shit to me and when I call you on it, you cry that I’m a victim. Either stand by your comments or shut your mouth.

Lay off this “I wasn’t gonna have it” nonsense like it’s your moral duty to dispute things that you don’t like in a message board. It really doesn’t seem like your justification for being racist holds up that well considering what you’ve said and continue to say.

If I’m gonna say something in regards to you, I’m gonna make sure you see it, unlike you apparently. And I tagged you in a thread that you were already a part of, I didn’t just drag you into the conversation just cause.

I love the idea that you get to say racist shit to me and when I call you on it, you cry that I’m a victim. Either stand by your comments or shut your mouth.

And what if I dont?

The point of calling you out on your incorrect takes, isn't to try and change your mind, it's to not let you change other's minds.

You tried to say mass shootings were a bigger deal to general public than they are. And I sent over screenshots of the recent mass shootings basically being inner-city and gang related shootings. I don't care if you don't believe it. I'm just making sure someone, even one person, doesn't just take your thoughts as truth.

And yet again, the point of mentioning the tag is because just 5 seconds prior you whined (probably to the mods) about how people keep pulling you into this. I swear its like some of you forget the stuff you write.

And what if I dont?

The point of calling you out on your incorrect takes, isn't to try and change your mind, it's to not let you change other's minds.

You tried to say mass shootings were a bigger deal to general public than they are. And I sent over screenshots of the recent mass shootings basically being inner-city and gang related shootings. I don't care if you don't believe it. I'm just making sure someone, even one person, doesn't just take your thoughts as truth.

And yet again, the point of mentioning the tag is because just 5 seconds prior you whined (probably to the mods) about how people keep pulling you into this. I swear it’s like some of you forget the stuff you write.
Sir, I don’t who you think you are but that was a conversation about gun violence on a UK sports message board. Do you really think that’s the place where people need you protecting them from the other side convincing them to think differently about a topic? You must really think highly of yourself.

I don’t understand your last paragraph, the point of @-ing someone is that just because someone posts in a certain thread, that doesn’t mean they see EVERYTHING in that thread so if I’m gonna speak on you, I’m gonna @ you. Regardless, I made a joke about giving the people what they want so I’m not sure how that could be misconstrued as whining.

You’re clearly still butt-hurt that I told on you to the mods when there’s supposed to be a rule about talking about race and you said something racist. Lucky you I guess cause you’re still here saying ignorant shit so get over it.

Sir, I don’t who you think you are but that was a conversation about gun violence on a UK sports message board. Do you really think that’s the place where people need you protecting them from the other side convincing them to think differently about a topic? You must really think highly of yourself.

I don’t understand your last paragraph, the point of @-ing someone is that just because someone posts in a certain thread, that doesn’t mean they see EVERYTHING in that thread so if I’m gonna speak on you, I’m gonna @ you. Regardless, I made a joke about giving the people what they want so I’m not sure how that could be misconstrued as whining.

You’re clearly still butt-hurt that I told on you to the mods when there’s supposed to be a rule about talking about race and you said something racist. Lucky you I guess cause you’re still here saying ignorant shit so get over it.

I don't know why you want to speak to some you went and tattled to the mods on, because that person wasn't having your race-bait nonsense. But hey, do you.

I don't know why you want to speak to some you went and tattled to the mods on, because that person wasn't having your race-bait nonsense. But hey, do you.
Brother if I was race-baiting you then you fell hook, line, and sinker. Regardless, I can talk to whoever I want to just like you. If you don’t want to talk to me then you can easily block or ignore me. Have a nice day

Yup. The moral majority is lacking a moral compass lately. Either that or the cell phone/Internet combination is bringing it all into the light after decades in the dark.
Pretty much the latter, I would say it was even worse if you go back in history. There’s no telling what both sides got away with but people were afraid to report stuff or info just never got out.

I agree. I don’t see a valid comparison to Maren Moriss but there is one to Paul Reubens. His career crashed for decades and never fully recovered. His circumstances were way less public than Boebert. His second arrest was the real career killer, I’m talking about his theatre arrest.

Last edited:
I agree. I don’t see a valid comparison to Maren Moriss but there is one to Paul Reubens. His career crashed for decades and never fully recovered. His circumstances were way less public than Boebert.

Fine, then use Kid Rock or something for comparison, who has been much discussed here.

I guess I'm just confused why some of us are being told were not supposed to care what Maren Morris says about country music and country music fans..

.. from the same group of people offended by a chicken sandwich.

Edit: I think I just need an updated list on what is and isn't allowed to be poked fun at and criticized. I guess anything conservative is fair game and anything left leaning is "get over it" and racial territory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
thread-hijacked-jpg.39781

I agree. I don’t see a valid comparison to Maren Moriss but there is one to Paul Reubens. His career crashed for decades and never fully recovered. His circumstances were way less public than Boebert. His second arrest was the real career killer, I’m talking about his theatre arrest.
Peewee's cult didn't keep him in the spotlight afterwards the way this one does and will with regards to supporting her. There simply is no bottom.

You’re clearly still butt-hurt that I told on you to the mods
This has to be the lamest, most childish shit I’ve ever heard on here. What a touching nerd lol. You tell on people on a message board 😂. What kind of adult “tells” on someone? We literally tell children not to tattle… 🤦‍♂️.

I know one person on here that’s never been in a fight lol. I’m just really blown away an adult not only tattled on someone on a message board but openly admits it.

Last edited:
This has to be the lamest, most childish shit I’ve ever heard on here. What a touching nerd lol. You tell on people on a message board 😂. What kind of adult “tells” on someone? We literally tell children not to tattle… 🤦‍♂️.

I know one person on here that’s never been in a fight lol. I’m just really blown away ab adult not only rattled on someone on a message board but openly admits it.
I know right? The audacity of me for reporting someone for saying something racist. Let us all clutch our pearls together.

Ah yes, the ole, violence makes you a real man argument. What a classic. Truthfully, I like to keep my fights on the internet nowadays, one more assault charge and my parole officer is sending me right back to the slammer. You know what I’m talking about considering all that violence that you get into down in Key West…

Now if you please, I will go back to my beta male life where I try to get racists in trouble and drink water for fun.

Stay strong amigo! These gringos probably eat their tacos with flour tortillas and mild salsa.
Double wrapped corn “tortillas” (said with local news emphasis) and not with the cheese and lettuce crap. Lengua or pastor (again, apply the local news emphasis), please. Admittedly, I may lean toward a milder tomatillo (yup, overemphasize the Spanish) these days.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
I know right? The audacity of me for reporting someone for saying something racist. Let us all clutch our pearls together.

Ah yes, the ole, violence makes you a real man argument. What a classic. Truthfully, I like to keep my fights on the internet nowadays, one more assault charge and my parole officer is sending me right back to the slammer. You know what I’m talking about considering all that violence that you get into down in Key West…

Now if you please, I will go back to my beta male life where I try to get racists in trouble and drink water for fun.
I bet Rogue loves Key West. Probably talks about it all the time and speaks with reverence about Hemingway. Lol

(He probably loves a Mimosa in the morning on vacation, too)

When all else fails. Play your pathetic little race card. Always a telltale sign that you're on the losing side.
Relax there old man, you're gonna get us in trouble with the mods. Your name may be TopCat but you sure do act like a bottom

I'm just upset she wasn't giving the Beetlejuice musical the respect it deserved. This is a Tim Burton creation we're talking about. What's next, humping during a theatrical production of Ed Wood?

Reactions: GeraldV
I'm just upset she wasn't giving the Beetlejuice musical the respect it deserved. This is a Tim Burton creation we're talking about. What's next, humping during a theatrical production of Ed Wood?
Most of his movies are absolute TRASH!!!
First scene of Batman is all you need to know about his crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT