ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty politician alert! (GOP version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t recall ever getting a handy but I once got a

beetle-juice-gena-davies.gif

She has guts and someone this voter would support. Both political parties are full of cowards.

In perhaps its most jawdropping allegation, the suit accuses Ballard of issuing prophetic revelations while he received “ketamine treatments.” It alleges that he would “talk to the dead prophet Nephi and issue forth prophecies about Ballard’s greatness and future as a United States Senator, President of the United States, and ultimately the Mormon Prophet, to usher in the second coming of Jesus Christ.”

Reactions: JDHoss and GeraldV
She has guts and someone this voter would support. Both political parties are full of cowards.
I would not call it guts. She appears more as a brash simpleton. Like a broken clock is correct twice daily, a person without common sense may appear to have “guts” until they decide to attack the genitalia of their date in a crowded theatre.

I'm not sure what's sillier, nail searching for and posting a link to a twitter account posting a nude selfie or the guy who tweeted the nude selfie and called it a BREAKING REPORT. The twitter guy paid for his checkmark though so maybe he's a real journalist even though he looks like a 22 year old Louisville fan.

• Haha
Reactions: jameslee32
I'm not sure what's sillier, nail searching for and posting a link to a twitter account posting a nude selfie or the guy who tweeted the nude selfie and called it a BREAKING REPORT. The twitter guy paid for his checkmark though so maybe he's a real journalist even though he looks like a 22 year old Louisville fan.
Triggered.

The guy is the president's brother. How often do you send nude selfies?

Newsweek is more your speed. Frank says his phone was hacked. 🤣🤣🤣

A naked selfie of Frank Biden—one of the president's two brothers, together with James—was shared on GuysWithiPhones.com in 2018, as the Daily Mail reported. The website, which the U.K. newspaper identifies as a "gay dating site," though it is not strictly for gay men only, is a platform for males to share photos of their bodies and receive comments in return.

Frank Biden, who is 69 years old, said of the picture: "I've absolutely no comment. I could care less. I haven't even looked at it." He added: "They must have hacked my phone. Anything that is a revealing picture of some kind is between Mindy and me. I really don't want to start my day off this way. Definitely didn't post it anywhere."

A naked selfie of Frank Biden—one of the president's two brothers, together with James—was shared on GuysWithiPhones.com in 2018, as the Daily Mail reported. The website, which the U.K. newspaper identifies as a "gay dating site," though it is not strictly for gay men only, is a platform for males to share photos of their bodies and receive comments in return.

Frank Biden, who is 69 years old, said of the picture: "I've absolutely no comment. I could care less. I haven't even looked at it." He added: "They must have hacked my phone. Anything that is a revealing picture of some kind is between Mindy and me. I really don't want to start my day off this way. Definitely didn't post it anywhere."
They won't even show the picture. If this were a conservative.... Nightwish would be outraged.

Despite the endless amount of material, it was never possible to stick with just Naughty Politicians in The Paddock. 🤣

Hard to believe his account, even if he was not a Biden.

Sort of off topic, does anyone remember a time that the excuse "my phone was hacked" actually worked? Like how long did that hold up before it became a dead giveaway that someone was lying? I appreciate any and all answers

Biden family scumbags all financially supported by foreign influence bribe money to The Big Guy all sit around playing with their d!cks, whores, and doing drugs all day.

It's a family tradition envied by all democrats.
Hey, speak for yourself. My family traditions involve generations of bitter divorce and alcoholism and I still don't envy the Biden family.

• Sad
Reactions: IdaCat
I have had a few wackos in my day, and I divorced one of them.
This woman was certifiable. I knew she was banging other guys but didn't care because she was a lot of fun. I stopped by her place one Saturday around noon and only her car was there. I knocked on the door. It opened and it was a guy I went to high school with, and he was wearing his tighty whiteys, a red see through baby doll nighty, a feather boa, and a stunning pair of massive sunglasses that Elton John would have killed for. She was stretched out buck naked on the floor, the bong was fired up and they had candle wax all over them. She laughed and told me to come on in, and Terry (the guy from high school) was like "dude, it's good to see you! How you been?" like he'd ran into me in a grocery store. He told me they were getting ready to puff and had plenty to share. I told them I appreciated it but had to go. 45 years later, I still see that image of Terry standing there with that goofy grin of his. I'm not sure whatever happened to her, but sadly, Terry was in a bad car wreck a couple of years later, left a quadriplegic, and died maybe 4 years after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT