ADVERTISEMENT

Nate Oats wearing Kentucky Blue sport coat at LSU today

Mike-McD

Junior
Aug 3, 2022
Is that a secret signal?

Hmmm...

giphy.gif

All I know is that Bama has shot 35 threes, and there is still 10 min left in the game.

Oats is never going to find postseason success using this same formula every single season. Way too reliant on the 3...

Sweet 16 at best again this season.

Better than cal will do this year but still.

NO has won two out of 3 last SEC Championship and heading for 3 of 4.

I wonder what he could do with UK level talent???

We know what the other guy has done with it.

Mitch won't hire him. Not after his thug murderer situation from last season and how he handled it.

Mitch won't hire him. Not after his thug murderer situation from last season and how he handled it.
Mitch didn't hesitate to hire a known drunk.

If every coach who mishandled a player discipline issue was disqualified from being hired, there would be very few coaches eligible for MB to hire.

Do you honestly think NO made those decisions about Miller on his own without direction from AD at the minimum level??

Hey you Kentucky fans don’t need him you can do better let us keep our sec winning coach ,I’m sure y’all would take a coach to win one sec championship in football so please go get a better coach thank you.

Mitch didn't hesitate to hire a known drunk.

If every coach who mishandled a player discipline issue was disqualified from being hired, there would be very few coaches eligible for MB to hire.

Do you honestly think NO made those decisions about Miller on his own without direction from AD at the minimum level??

It's my opinion mitch won't call Oats.

It will be Drew and if it's Drew I think he says yes.

Reactions: cathouse
NO has won two out of 3 last SEC Championship and heading for 3 of 4.

I wonder what he could do with UK level talent???

We know what the other guy has done with it.
His formula works to win the conference because you can have off shooting nights while shooting 30 3s and drop a few games and still win the conference. You cannot have an off shooting night when your offense is that reliant on the 3 and win a national title.

He proved that last year when they lost in the Sweet 16 and went 3-27 from 3. You can complain all you want about Cal in the tournament, but Oats' philosophy is just asking for early upsets. #1 overall seed and lost in the Sweet 16, if Cal did that this board would riot.

It's my opinion mitch won't call Oats.

It will be Drew and if it's Drew I think he says yes.
Oh, I agree with you MB probably won't consider him.

That is just one of the reasons we need a new AD before whe make any coaching changes in my opinion.

His formula works to win the conference because you can have off shooting nights while shooting 30 3s and drop a few games and still win the conference. You cannot have an off shooting night when your offense is that reliant on the 3 and win a national title.

He proved that last year when they lost in the Sweet 16 and went 3-27 from 3. You can complain all you want about Cal in the tournament, but Oats' philosophy is just asking for early upsets. #1 overall seed and lost in the Sweet 16, if Cal did that this board would riot.
The worst thing about relying on the three is domes are often hard to shoot in. That is often the FF though.

Lol. That's almost as bad as a 2 losing to a 15, right??

How many riots happened???

Remind me again of when Cal has us in the Sweet 16. I have forgotten.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT