ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Here we go, Mash. New Blue Bell Gooey Butter Cake. Butter flavor includes touch of salt. Delicious.

440409201_10230668448955464_7461646802250654178_n.jpg

-The energy the UK Coach job requires will burn any man up. 10 years might be too much, 15 definitely was. Pope is hitting it hard with guns blazing. He at least understands the pressure.

-Life has come fast. Saw a good Morgan Freeman quote (most likely) that said a person needs to know when to be done. I took as knowing when not to engage and not care enough to bother. I’d say I been trying to know when to be done.

-been a reinvigorating couple weeks with UK basketball. Pope wasn’t my first choice, but I can dig it. Like most of us and even Cal, 2015 broke me. Last season was the first season I cared in awhile. Geez…what a generational waste with Reed. I’d say it rubs me raw, but by Cal’s end, I was so apathetic to it all, that I just quit thinking about UK basketball.

-I have been keeping up a little with the recruitment, but I’m also content watching this cake bake. Actually not even watch, I’ll have a piece when its time. It got so exhausting figuring out recruits when Cal was here, now add even more to the equation? I can’t do it. So I will just be a normal fan (yes, I subscribe to Trilly’s discord).

-have this cat who’s is around 17 years old. Outdoor cat. So he’s kinda gross, you really don’t want to pet him, and he just meows loudly and constantly like a geriatric patient who yells a lot and is confused. I hope he goes out the way he lived, which was roaming the streets. And by go out, I mean eaten by a coyote.

-Living in the mean streets of OC, raising three little ones. Much more red-pilled these days, but I just don’t have the energy to care about someone’s politics. I guess I’m just tired in general. Rarely have energy to play video games when I have the time, or even drink that much. Most things become a cost/reward factor, and most things, aren’t worth the price.

-Won an Old Forester Birthday Bourbon recently, or the chance to buy at retail. Traded it for a lot b. Both are pretty overrated. Bardstown BiB Black label is an outstanding drinker for $50 and non allocated. I’m not a big fan of most their stuff in general, but they nailed this.

-I was so wrong on so much stuff. My apologies to those who deserve an apology.

-666 was funny, not planned. Been seeing a lot of music lately. Had an opportunity to hang out with Kurt Vile recently, but passed because show was on a weeknight, and kids had school/sports next day. Also, what tf am I going to talk about with him? “Hey, want to see my kids?” But, no off days anymore. Looking forward to Greta Van Fleet soon. I used to know a lot of people in music, now, just a domesticated Hindu cow.

-did smell the diabetes on someone the other day. I never had that happen. Dude’s breath smelled like acetone. I thought he did a bunch of coke, but wife said that’s the smell of people with the Wilfred Brimleys.

-haven’t kept up with the message boards. Not much interest. Best to not engage with how desperate/lonely/crazy people get.

-hope y’all’s families are doing well.

-The energy the UK Coach job requires will burn any man up. 10 years might be too much, 15 definitely was. Pope is hitting it hard with guns blazing. He at least understands the pressure.

-Life has come fast. Saw a good Morgan Freeman quote (most likely) that said a person needs to know when to be done. I took as knowing when not to engage and not care enough to bother. I’d say I been trying to know when to be done.

-been a reinvigorating couple weeks with UK basketball. Pope wasn’t my first choice, but I can dig it. Like most of us and even Cal, 2015 broke me. Last season was the first season I cared in awhile. Geez…what a generational waste with Reed. I’d say it rubs me raw, but by Cal’s end, I was so apathetic to it all, that I just quit thinking about UK basketball.

-I have been keeping up a little with the recruitment, but I’m also content watching this cake bake. Actually not even watch, I’ll have a piece when its time. It got so exhausting figuring out recruits when Cal was here, now add even more to the equation? I can’t do it. So I will just be a normal fan (yes, I subscribe to Trilly’s discord).

-have this cat who’s is around 17 years old. Outdoor cat. So he’s kinda gross, you really don’t want to pet him, and he just meows loudly and constantly like a geriatric patient who yells a lot and is confused. I hope he goes out the way he lived, which was roaming the streets. And by go out, I mean eaten by a coyote.

-Living in the mean streets of OC, raising three little ones. Much more red-pilled these days, but I just don’t have the energy to care about someone’s politics. I guess I’m just tired in general. Rarely have energy to play video games when I have the time, or even drink that much. Most things become a cost/reward factor, and most things, aren’t worth the price.

-Won an Old Forester Birthday Bourbon recently, or the chance to buy at retail. Traded it for a lot b. Both are pretty overrated. Bardstown BiB Black label is an outstanding drinker for $50 and non allocated. I’m not a big fan of most their stuff in general, but they nailed this.

-I was so wrong on so much stuff. My apologies to those who deserve an apology.

-666 was funny, not planned. Been seeing a lot of music lately. Had an opportunity to hang out with Kurt Vile recently, but passed because show was on a weeknight, and kids had school/sports next day. Also, what tf am I going to talk about with him? “Hey, want to see my kids?” But, no off days anymore. Looking forward to Greta Van Fleet soon. I used to know a lot of people in music, now, just a domesticated Hindu cow.

-did smell the diabetes on someone the other day. I never had that happen. Dude’s breath smelled like acetone. I thought he did a bunch of coke, but wife said that’s the smell of people with the Wilfred Brimleys.

-haven’t kept up with the message boards. Not much interest. Best to not engage with how desperate/lonely/crazy people get.

-hope y’all’s families are doing well.

Family is doing quite well. No complaints.

When you say OC you mean Oldham? If so we almost neighbors.

I agree with the 2015 assessment. It broke me. I was back on board last year and then Oakland happened. Just absolutely pissed away Reed.

Pope wasnt my first choice but he definitely won me over. He's gonna mess around and build a top 25 roster.

Have a good one!!

Reactions: Captain Forehead
I think they must get their employees from The Hope Center.
I’m driving on fumes, and I noticed there’s a cheapest gas on the strip at $3.23 a gallon. I get up to the pump, and start pumping gas and while pumping gas I noticed that I was actually being charged 3.59 a gal. I left and the talk sign still said 3.23 a gallon. Assholes

You may be right about the Hope Center gambit , but the clientele ..ugh

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT