ADVERTISEMENT

My Fanday Opinion

CRZ4UK

Sophomore
Gold Member
Feb 16, 2021
Well.. another fan day in the books. I have attended these mostly every year for 20 years. It became a tradition for me and my son.
JDRUM has a breakdown but I tend to look at each team and compare them to other past teams. I look for confidence, execution, freak athletes and most importantly fluidity. Is everyone on the same page. This is what I saw.
offense… Devin Leary looks smooth. Receivers are faster and run better routes than any team since 2007. The starting core of Key, Robinson, crowdus and brown will be hard to handle. Running back will most likely be by committee. McClain looks to be running with the 1s. He looks faster but if he is our lead back we will struggle. No one seemed to pop the eyes. We will pass a lot! I know we are spoiled with Benny and CROD but all these guys look average at best.
Oline. Ugh. I thought they looked terrible. Flax is terribly out of shape. The guards looked stout but Burton looks small for a center. Leary was getting 3 seconds with the 1s. We struggle again here.
DBs.. supposedly a question mark they looked good. I predict they surprise and are pretty good.
Dline&Linebackers. Fearby looks like a freak. Wallace too. Deone Walker. my goodness. This may be Brad Whites best defense. Certainly the best off the bus ever!
With all this considered I think we win 8 games. The schedule is brutal. We will be good but we have holes. As always I hope we have a magical season but these were my observations compared to fan days of past teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News