ADVERTISEMENT

Most hated Gator

I think he passed away, so RIP.

But as a kid at UK games, I absolutely hated Dwayne Schintzius mainly because when he fouled out and Rupp Arean started the "your're out of here " chant, he intentionally wouldn't sit down so they couldn't say "you're out of here".
That is unbelievably petty. I like it.

• Haha
Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
Billy Donovan for turning us down not once but twice.

angry girl GIF

I used to hate Noah, until I realized he'd be an all time favorite Cat had he been here and I was just mad at how Florida was winning back to back titles and we were languishing in the Tubby twilight years.

Now I realize I generally don't think anything about any Florida player, because it's Florida. UK fans care about their players more than their own fanbase.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Yo its Joakim Noah..... Then maybe Walsh.
Noah is king though. Their most hated during his time by far. Dude was tough at Florida. We hated him hard.

I don't hate any of them, but I still dislike Scottie Lewis for daring to wear Kentucky shorts without our permission.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Any list has to have Noah on it. One player whose name escapes me that I didn't mind was called "Da Meat Hook".

It's Noah and no other answer is acceptable if you lived through those seasons. Plenty of honorable mentions but Noah is easily above them all to me.

Reactions: GoBIG BLUE
Noah is in the running for the most hated ever. In fact I hated that entire 2005-2007 team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT