ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Monday morning thoughts on Dickinson and Holland

David Sisk

Jun 10, 2015
I've not posted a lot on this except when necessary because of all the fake Twitter news out there. There are so many people out there who do stuff independently and put up all these graphics that just stoke the flames, and get the fan base worked up. I'm not saying Hunter Dickinson won't announce this week, but I don't believe people who are reporting that know for sure. Dickinson's circle has been through the media wars. There aren't many if any cracks there. I believe Kentucky has as good of a shot as anyone else, but I don't buy right now that anybody knows for sure what and when. Anything I could share as matter of fact information Dickinson would be disingenuous.

I've heard from several sources that Holland's options are 1) G-League 2) Arkansas. Jeff Goodman reported the same this morning, but added things could change. Until we hear anything different that is the narrative that I believe. The Arkansas NIL is at the top of the heap in college basketball. Anthony Black his high school teammate is there, and despite all of the portal activity the coaching staff still believes they have three spots open. My source around the Razorbacks program said they were all very surprised when Texas slipped in and go him originally. They are in a good spot, but they've lost him before so it is possible it could happen again if he does choose the collegiate route which isn't option one at the present according to what we're told.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News