ADVERTISEMENT

Miss St Starters Out Today

They announced it on the pregame radio show. To be fair, they said “they heard”, so not official.yet.
John Hale said the only player on the 2 deep depth chart not going through warmups was Martez Thrower.

Horsey, Lovett and Gieger were all out there dressed and participating. He did say that Bryant was taking the 1st team reps at Safety over Lovett.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
And that rush D got torched last week by Tennessee, some of you all just won’t look in the mirror and accept what is right there in front of you. Kentucky isn’t very good, you can’t keep giving them the benefit of the doubt every time. And I like how insufferable because I disagree with you
You arent insufferable because you disagree with me. Its because you're always negative, always bashing the team and coaches. You better learn to appreciate Stoops. The universal opinion of those in the coaching fraternity is that Stoops has accomplished the impossible.

Now we have a group that you're a part of who think you can just easily upgrade Stoops. I think that is poorly reasoned and ignorantly begging to go back to what UK has historically been since 1955 until Stoops, with a few good years scattered about, a doormat in the dominant conference.

You arent insufferable because you disagree with me. Its because you're always negative, always bashing the team and coaches. You better learn to appreciate Stoops. The universal opinion of those in the coaching fraternity is that Stoops has accomplished the impossible.

Now we have a group that you're a part of who think you can just easily upgrade Stoops. I think that is poorly reasoned and ignorantly begging to go back to what UK has historically been since 1955 until Stoops, with a few good years scattered about, a doormat in the dominant conference.
I’m am being positive tonight , I’m not always negative, I’m negative when it calls for it. We can have expectations now as a program m, losing 3 straight isn’t acceptable. And I have never said fire stoops, I have said he reached his peak here, which he may have. I have said numerous times you can’t fire him nor should they. I want stoops here but we can both agree the stuff he has happen sometimes in year 11 is inexcusable, and they have to clean that up if they want to take a next step.

I’m am being positive tonight , I’m not always negative, I’m negative when it calls for it. We can have expectations now as a program m, losing 3 straight isn’t acceptable. And I have never said fire stoops, I have said he reached his peak here, which he may have. I have said numerous times you can’t fire him nor should they. I want stoops here but we can both agree the stuff he has happen sometimes in year 11 is inexcusable, and they have to clean that up if they want to take a next step.
You realize our losses were to the #1,#14,#19 ranked teams right?

You realize our losses were to the #1,#14,#19 ranked teams right?
At home. 2 of them were at home, if you want to take the next step as a program, losing to Mizzou who is a similar program to yours, and Tennessee who isn’t great this year, they are good not great. You can’t lost home games in league play to teams like scar, vandy, and Mizzou, and lose to Tennessee every time

At home. 2 of them were at home, if you want to take the next step as a program, losing to Mizzou who is a similar program to yours, and Tennessee who isn’t great this year, they are good not great. You can’t lost home games in league play to teams like scar, vandy, and Mizzou, and lose to Tennessee every time
You need to watch more football. Missouri is a good team lol. They gave Georgia all they could handle. And Georgia is well Georgia. Tennessee keeps winning, they're doing something right. I wasn't talking about Candy and SCAr . That was last season

You need to watch more football. Missouri is a good team lol. They gave Georgia all they could handle. And Georgia is well Georgia. Tennessee keeps winning, they're doing something right. I wasn't talking about Candy and SCAr . That was last season
I watch football all the time, mizzou is good but it’s still a game at home you should win. Tennessee shouldn’t be dominating Kentucky like they have. Kentucky had so many mental mistakes in both those games at home against Mizzou and Tennessee, that shouldn’t have happened.

Fans won’t believe how good of a runner Bamas QB will look next week. He runs with speed in a fullbacks body. He beat LSU tonight
That’s where I think Kentucky will get beat next week, they will cover good for a while then milroe will take off and get 10-15 yards

I watch football all the time, mizzou is good but it’s still a game at home you should win. Tennessee shouldn’t be dominating Kentucky like they have. Kentucky had so many mental mistakes in both those games at home against Mizzou and Tennessee, that shouldn’t have happened.
Again Missouri is good. We lost by one score to Tennessee. Hardly think that's domination. What kind of football experience do you have? Madden doesn't count btw

Again Missouri is good. We lost by one score to Tennessee. Hardly think that's domination. What kind of football experience do you have? Madden doesn't count btw
Again losing two SEC home games to comparable programs(Tennessee is better historically of course) is not great. Losing them because of mental mistakes and errors is the problem. Mizzou should not have beaten Kentucky by 17 in the game, but Kentucky self imploded and made mental mistake after mental mistake. Tennessee beating Kentucky every year is embarrassing especially when you factor in that they aren’t great every year, usually they are about the same level as UK every year. For stoops to take the next step he has to beat good teams, especially at home

Reactions: Doodah859
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT