ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Jordan Hates Calipari

I love Calipari. That ban for 24 hours I got because I said something to a Cal cult guy that starts trouble on here all the time, made me see the light. Getting players drafted is more important than our fans spending money to watch the team lose 4 in a row at the champions classic and not win a game at the SEC tournament

I really dont care what Jordan says about UK basketball. Jordan played for the most over rated
coach of all time. Dean Smith did less with the most talent of all time. Dean's claim to fame is he himself
is responsible for the shotclock with his chicken shit four corners. Smith also would bitch at players on
the other team. I am old enough to remember when the great Smith called Rick Robey a SOB in the regional final game in 1977. When Barnes was at Clemson he also called out Smith for the same thing. So please MJ just shut up the f up .

I’m almost embarrassed to admit that I watched that, because I generally despise those Bayless/Stephen A type sports screamers.

But I did watch it, and what caught my attention was the vacant look in Keyshawn Johnson’s eyes. Appears Bayless mentioning this CBB stuff is the first time he’s ever heard of any of it, and he’s really hoping he can fake his way through it.

The video kind of ticks me off. I’ve seen several media members make the same mistake. Skip said last 5 years and started with 2019-20 and mentioned we missed the tourney. Yup. And so did 350 plus other division 1 programs Skip. The tourney was cancelled. So he basically states Uk missed back to back tourneys, which didn’t happen. He’s not the only media member to say this. It’s like people forgot COVID ended any chance at a conference tourney or the ncaa. Just gives false data to support a narrative.

I want Cal gone as much as anybody, but this false stuff is repeated by people in the media who should know better than to mislead to make a point.

Michael Jordan is the 2nd best player of all time but he has no room talking about someone’s character. He’s not exactly a wizard at building winning teams, either.
Ok. Hate him or love him. If you have eyes and got to see him play before the Wizards, it’s not even close. He’s the greatest to ever play the game. Can’t really think who you may be thinking should be over him but you’re wrong on this one my friend. Thanks

Jordan is the best player to ever play the game. LaB$tch isn’t taking that title. Having said that, while I have never met the man personally, a lot of people have been pretty clear Jordan is a complete a-hole. So while I agree about Cal, I wouldn’t lose sleep over Jordan not liking someone.

I really don’t think it’s understood enough although it’s said often.

There aren’t many people who truly like Calipari and there are many reasons for that.
Don't make me a clerical girl. No one made the tournament in 2020. There wasn't one. Cal sucks 4 years and more. But the facts. This is your job buddy. Even against the facts, defending Cow makes me cringe.

I really dont care what Jordan says about UK basketball. Jordan played for the most over rated
coach of all time. Dean Smith did less with the most talent of all time. Dean's claim to fame is he himself
is responsible for the shotclock with his chicken shit four corners. Smith also would bitch at players on
the other team. I am old enough to remember when the great Smith called Rick Robey a SOB in the regional final game in 1977. When Barnes was at Clemson he also called out Smith for the same thing. So please MJ just shut up the f up .
Every time I see or hear Dean smiths name I think of that chicken shit 4 corners offense. God I hated that

Guy has been a massive fraud for 40 years. Carried by good staffs and good players. Master salesman who rode the coat tails of his staff and players into the HOF.

Carried? Absolutely! 100%

But just ask Calipari. Calipari claims that he owes much of his success due to “wHitE pRiviLegE”. Odd how after decades of being a coach he just so happens to bring up his “white pRiviLege” in 2020 of all years. Weird, eh?

He is such a clown. He’s incredibly pompous and looks at himself as a savior- to all these “super impoverished” guys who he insinuates would have continued to live in filth and squalor had he not come along. Which is incredibly offensive in and of itself.

Carried? Absolutely! 100%

But just ask Calipari. Calipari claims that he owes much of his success due to “wHitE pRiviLegE”. Odd how after decades of being a coach he just so happens to bring up his “white pRiviLege” in 2020 of all years. Weird, eh?

He is such a clown. He’s incredibly pompous and looks at himself as a savior- to all these “super impoverished” guys who he insinuates would have continued to live in filth and squalor had he not come along. Which is incredibly offensive in and of itself.
If he really cared for the program he would have taken a pay cut for how he’s done recently. A move like that would have helped him with some fans on getting back on board with him being the coach

Is this for real? 💀

The video kind of ticks me off. I’ve seen several media members make the same mistake. Skip said last 5 years and started with 2019-20 and mentioned we missed the tourney. Yup. And so did 350 plus other division 1 programs Skip. The tourney was cancelled. So he basically states Uk missed back to back tourneys, which didn’t happen. He’s not the only media member to say this. It’s like people forgot COVID ended any chance at a conference tourney or the ncaa. Just gives false data to support a narrative.

I want Cal gone as much as anybody, but this false stuff is repeated by people in the media who should know better than to mislead to make a point.
It was obvious they know nothing about the team. Dillingham was the worst defender I've ever seen to be so good on offense

I really don’t think it’s understood enough although it’s said often.

There aren’t many people who truly like Calipari and there are many reasons for that.
I swear, I was just talking about that the other day. He seems to not like having any friends or help even around here. Like he drives away everyone he’s ever met and some like Robic for decades.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2StepShep
Jordan is one of the great all time BB players and seems to have good character, I have to agree with what he thinks of Cal of course I don't hate Cal I just wish he would be gone as Ky coach.

1. I was surprised how much they talked about Cal, the game and UK. Takes away from their Cowboys coverage.

2. I wasn't really surprised about how much Skip got wrong.

Cal is not well liked. Why do you think he loves his dogs so much? (I'm a dog lover myself). Refs hate him. Many colleagues hate him. Players transfer out of here at an unprecedented rate. His boss has had issues with him. Many media members have had beefs with him. Kind of weird that the most hated man in the media (Bayless) likes him.

As someone mentioned, Dillingham couldn't guard a robot basketball player.

They always hit Cal with the NBA talent he's had but don't point out that Tim Duncan played four years and never made a Final Four, Jordan played three and only won one as a freshman because Georgetown threw the ball away. Ralph Sampson played four. The One and Done model only works if you have the right veterans around them.

Reactions: bluecoon1
Guy has been a massive fraud for 40 years. Carried by good staffs and good players. Master salesman who rode the coat tails of his staff and players into the HOF.
Who put the Staff's and Teams together? You are clearly not a manger of anything of significance.

I don't work on the elevators at work, but I am responsible for a 1.6 million annual contract savings. According to you, I did nothing.

Who gives a shit at those point. We are down to semantics. Cal should have been fired, and he wasn't. Bottom line. I'm not really worried about Skip Bayless reading off a cheat sheet, and fking up the covid season.

Reactions: shodaman and KFuqua
Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

Bayless (rightfully so) really calls out Cal starting at the 1:15 mark. He does get one fact wrong (there was no tournament in 2020) but the point is still completely valid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT