ADVERTISEMENT

Levis girlfriend

Apr 14, 2020
They literally have shown him cuddling up against three different girls on that couch tonight. Which one is his girlfriend?

Levis looks like he went to the Tyler Herro school of lack of self awareness.
confused-what-does-that-mean.gif

Can you explain what this means or you revealing yourself as a troll?
You're not going to let that joke go, are you?

Huge Kentucky and Bengals fan here. Just because I may not agree with some things with you doesn't make me a troll. Just because you may not appreciate my joke doesn't make me a troll. I hope you didn't watch any of the morning shows like Carton this morning because they were brutal on Will. He projected a certain image and it did not go over well, that is apparently what everyone on earth picked up on except you so please stop asking me to explain the obvious.

You're not going to let that joke go, are you?

Huge Kentucky and Bengals fan here. Just because I may not agree with some things with you doesn't make me a troll. Just because you may not appreciate my joke doesn't make me a troll. I hope you didn't watch any of the morning shows like Carton this morning because they were brutal on Will. He projected a certain image and it did not go over well, that is apparently what everyone on earth picked up on except you so please stop asking me to explain the obvious.
Stop asking? Lol. Dude I asked you one time and it is the first time I have ever addressed you that I can remember. I didn’t even know your account existed before I read that post.

Reactions: Nuke99m and JC CATS
Here is another goof tearing down a former UK player. I have news for you, you’re the clown. They hate Tyler Herro because they thought he was gonna be their Reechie, he ain’t that and has no criminal record.
You need to be banned. You’re nothing but a divisive ass clown on here.

Oh and I hated Tyler Herro ever since he clowned with the Wisconsin Fanbase to come here to play basketball. Hated Richie Farmer because he was a p/ick on campus.

Reactions: TODASAURUS
You need to be banned. You’re nothing but a divisive ass clown on here.

Oh and I hated Tyler Herro ever since he clowned with the Wisconsin Fanbase to come here to play basketball. Hated Richie Farmer because he was a p/ick on campus.
Says the goof trashing Kentucky players. Get outta here with your weak cancel culture BS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT