ADVERTISEMENT

Lakers dismiss Darvin Ham after 2 seasons

Doggone it. He served his purpose. My question is why can't we have anything nice?

Adios Amigo

914vucyJHFL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Reactions: Girthang and JDHoss
Rich Paul will probably try out his coaching abilities this year to please Bron and sign Bronny.

How is it the coach's fault that LBJ is not as good as he once was and the overall roster mix is bad? No one with NBA knowledge would expect that roster to win a championship. Getting eliminated by the defending champs was to be expected.

And, I hate the Lakers but this smells like a front office trying to shift the blame.

It’s a players league and with him almost being a free agent lebron is calling the shots - think he’s had 9 head coaches in his career?

How is it the coach's fault that LBJ is not as good as he once was and the overall roster mix is bad? No one with NBA knowledge would expect that roster to win a championship. Getting eliminated by the defending champs was to be expected.

And, I hate the Lakers but this smells like a front office trying to shift the blame.
The front office holds a lot of blame. The Lakers gave up three future first round draft picks and some good young players (Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart and Lonzo Ball) to get Anthony Davis who was on the final year of his contract with the Pelicans. Davis made it known that he wanted to play for LA with LeBron. They could have waited a year and signed Davis as a free agent without giving up anything but a max contract. Those lost picks and players have hurt their talent level and depth. I am not saying that it was a bad trade only that there were consequences down the road. The Pelicans still have one of LA's first round pick left to use next year.

Last edited:
If your a coach who has Lebron 'sissy' James on the team, you better kiss your ass goodbye in a few years because he's the reason Ham got fired.

You can't blame Ham for an aging roster with little talent after James and Davis. If I was the Lakers, James would be on the trading block.

If your a coach who has Lebron 'sissy' James on the team, you better kiss your ass goodbye in a few years because he's the reason Ham got fired.

You can't blame Ham for an aging roster with little talent after James and Davis. If I was the Lakers, James would be on the trading block.
James has a 51.4 million dollar player option. But he's stupid. Take less money and get talent.

Oh and Davis needs to nut up in the 4th quarter...

I HATE LEBRON WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Lord, some of you all are straight soy bitches. Grow a set and understand people think differently than you and that’s okay.

Furthermore, learn to enjoy something without watching it through those worthless and divisive political glasses.

God, you people ruin everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: stereonut

Lord, some of you all are straight soy bitches. Grow a set and understand people think differently than you and that’s okay.

Furthermore, learn to enjoy something without watching it through those worthless l and divisive political glasses.

AI but...

Reactions: PhDcat2018
No one cares about fake AI dumb shit to be honest, or if you do you are probably really bored because you enjoy watching fake things that aren’t real and waste 2 minutes of your life when you could be reading or walking or lifting or sitting on the porch or meal prepping or a bike ride or playing with your dog or kids or catching a sunrise/sunset, or tending to your garden or plans or or or find something fulfilling and productive, Jesus.

All you people do is waste time and then act like you have none of it

No one cares about fake AI dumb shit to be honest, or if you do you are probably really bored because you enjoy watching fake things that aren’t real and waste 2 minutes of your life when you could be reading or walking or lifting or sitting on the porch or meal prepping or a bike ride or playing with your dog or kids or catching a sunrise/sunset, or tending to your garden or plans or or or find something fulfilling and productive, Jesus.

All you people do is waste time and then act like you have none of it
I was awake when you were snoozing. I was running when you were snoozing. I don't think you want to preach to me about time. It just popped up on my phone and I thought it related to this.

Furthermore, learn to enjoy something without watching it through those worthless and divisive political glasses.

Dial down the testosterone and take a breath.

Te
Dial down the testosterone and take a breath.
Test is right where it should be, 250mg/week, thanks.

I just don’t understand or get how much people waste so much time.

“Have you watched this 5 minute AI video that has no bearing on your life and won’t bring anything positive or worthwhile to you? It’s definitely worth watching.

Might as well look at me and say this tastes gross, try it. No.

I take more breaths and heart beats a day than this thread combined. Most people are pushing gravy through their veins and huffing up a staircase because they sit around at work watching stupid ass videos that bring them nothing but wasted minutes and then head home to watch tv the rest of the day, then go online and tell people how they don’t have time to exercise.

It pisses me off for them, they should be the one that needs to dial it up, they’re literally living the same life every year. Boring, monotonous and unfulfilled waiting for something to change for them.

Te

Test is right where it should be, 250mg/week, thanks.

I just don’t understand or get how much people waste so much time.

“Have you watched this 5 minute AI video that has no bearing on your life and won’t bring anything positive or worthwhile to you? It’s definitely worth watching.

Might as well look at me and say this tastes gross, try it. No.

I take more breaths and heart beats a day than this thread combined. Most people are pushing gravy through their veins and huffing up a staircase because they sit around at work watching stupid ass videos that bring them nothing but wasted minutes and then head home to watch tv the rest of the day, then go online and tell people how they don’t have time to exercise.

It pisses me off for them, they should be the one that needs to dial it up, they’re literally living the same life every year. Boring, monotonous and unfulfilled waiting for something to change for them.

This is what you deduce from people not liking LeBron?

This is what you deduce from people not liking LeBron?
No you didn’t follow the thread. You just follow me around and reply to me all day like my little puppy dog.

Some dude posted an AI video about Ham in which I responded who’s going to watch fake videos and why would you?

Then you told me to take a breath. That’s when I said I take more than you. Capice, or do you need to check your Bible to see if you’re still lost?

Then I went on about how much people waste time with stupid ass AI videos and all sorts of worthless “pursuits”.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
No you didn’t follow the thread. You just follow me around and reply to me all day like my little puppy dog.

Some dude posted an AI video about Ham in which I responded who’s going to watch fake videos and why would you?

Then you told me to take a breath. That’s when I said I take more than you. Capice, or do you need to check your Bible to see if you’re still lost?

Then I went on about how much people waste time with stupid ass AI videos and all sorts of worthless “pursuits”.

Rogue, I know no one loves you like you love you, but your head is about to explode from self-inflation. LOL!!

Your post in this thread started with your comment about Lebron haters. The AI post came later and was more about Lebron. Maybe you should refresh your recollection, because that pump appears to be cutting off the circulation.

Good lord dude.

Do you not see the irony of posting very long posts while accusing everyone of being fat and lazy for, posting here?

Chill lol

If that is directed at me then blame ESPN.... They reported Lebron wanted to get Spoelstra fired and Riley said no. Lebron left instead. Lebron has been co GM at LA. Hate him or love him but his decisions have lead to underperformance. I don't know why you have to bring politics into it when my problem is that he's not as good as Jordan and it's not really close.

Maybe his new BFF JJ Redick will get hired as HC. He's got such vast experience as a coach......oh wait......nevermind.

Guys like John Wall and Bledsoe matured. Davis seemed to go backwards.
For sure, but some people don’t. I’m just saying it can go the other way too unfortunately. I said recently he’s prob HOF but he could’ve been better if he was just all basketball. Hard to do with all the distractions though.

Personally, I'd take the thug comments about a black athlete you've decided to dislike who hasn't found himself in thug-like situations, put that in your back pocket, and keep it there. It's one thing to play up the out-of-touch, grandfather gimmick but there's quite a few posters recently who enjoy using the word "thug" when talking about black men who haven't been in trouble. Saw similar with Bronny. Apparently a 19 year old who is fine at a sport is a thug because a few posters don't like his dad. Lord, it's like 1961 around here sometimes.

Personally, I'd take the thug comments about a black athlete you've decided to dislike who hasn't found himself in thug-like situations, put that in your back pocket, and keep it there. It's one thing to play up the out-of-touch, grandfather gimmick but there's quite a few posters recently who enjoy using the word "thug" when talking about black men who haven't been in trouble. Saw similar with Bronny. Apparently a 19 year old who is fine at a sport is a thug because a few posters don't like his dad. Lord, it's like 1961 around here sometimes.
Who called him a thug? Was it someone in this thread? I've seen sissy, greedy, and old.... but not "THUG".

Watching the bulls documentary on Netflix I found it interesting how Jordan seemed to just kinda stay out of the whole coach and manager thing and just focus on playing. Talked about how much he loved Charles Oakley and Doug Collins but at end of the day it wasn’t up to him who other players or coach were. Don’t know if it was just a sign of the times back then but makes you wonder how different Lebrons career (or Jordan’s in the opposite direction) would’ve looked if he had minimal input past just playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT