ADVERTISEMENT

Lafayette's Jedrick Wills #87 in 2017 Scout Top 100

Thanks Andy, always appreciate your hard work and glad to see you back "full time".

I can understand four of the top five (medium interest) on his list, , great programs and Home State U, but what is UL doing on there?

87 is outstanding for a Kentucky kid but I actually expected him to be at least within the top 50 based on his 5 star challenge performance.

Anyone know if he is ours to lose since he is a Kentucky boy or is it to early to even say?

Thanks Andy, always appreciate your hard work and glad to see you back "full time".

I can understand four of the top five (medium interest) on his list, , great programs and Home State U, but what is UL doing on there?

Thank you jauk...I always appreciate kind feedback. Unfortunately, chemo and radiation and will be ruling my life very soon, so I'm indulging as much as possible while I can. Next Thursday is a VERY important day for me. Because of the highly aggressive nature of my cancer, there is concern it may have already spread to other parts of my lymphatic system. I will be undergoing a full body pet scan on that day. Needless to say...I need a clean scan.

Hang in there Andy, praying all goes well. My wife has been fighting stage four melanoma since Dec 2013 so I understand what you are going through. Stay positive and surround yourself with positive people...cancer treatment has come a long way in recent years. I will pray for you and for a good outcome.

Read all of your posts. Had no idea you were fighting cancer. I have a couple in my family going through the same thing and I know it is tough. Hope you are back to 100% soon and like others, will be praying for you.

Thank you jauk...I always appreciate kind feedback. Unfortunately, chemo and radiation and will be ruling my life very soon, so I'm indulging as much as possible while I can. Next Thursday is a VERY important day for me. Because of the highly aggressive nature of my cancer, there is concern it may have already spread to other parts of my lymphatic system. I will be undergoing a full body pet scan on that day. Needless to say...I need a clean scan.
I got your back with prayers my friend. Hang in there!!!!

Reactions: AndyPopCat
Prayers and best wishes from me as well Andy

on Willis, starting out at 87 is darn good, but yeah probably deserves to be higher. I've read smarter football people than me who think his ranking might be held back a bit because he doesnt project to being a left tackle, his best spot is probably guard or RT. tough for those spots to get a 5th *.

Hate to hear about your condition Andy. Prayers have been sent.
Have you looked into alternative methods to beating this? Chemo is not fun and will be a battle just to survive it. I've had several relatives lose their battle while undergoing chemo. One girl I used to talk too had breast cancer and she went through chemo and she almost died from it. Supposedly her cancer went into remission and 6 months later it come back with a vengeance. Told her she didn't have much of a chance but they would do chemo again. She refused treatment and instead went to Washington State and did an alternative treatment with changing her diet and using Cannabis oil to kill the cancer. It worked.
Several places that cure cancer but it is a battle to find them as the Gov is also trying to as well to shut them down. No money in the cure only in the treatment.

Hate to hear about your condition Andy. Prayers have been sent.
Have you looked into alternative methods to beating this? Chemo is not fun and will be a battle just to survive it. I've had several relatives lose their battle while undergoing chemo. One girl I used to talk too had breast cancer and she went through chemo and she almost died from it. Supposedly her cancer went into remission and 6 months later it come back with a vengeance. Told her she didn't have much of a chance but they would do chemo again. She refused treatment and instead went to Washington State and did an alternative treatment with changing her diet and using Cannabis oil to kill the cancer. It worked.
Several places that cure cancer but it is a battle to find them as the Gov is also trying to as well to shut them down. No money in the cure only in the treatment.
There is a video on Youtube called Run From the Cure - The Rick Simpson Story. Its about Cannabis oil. Andy and ukmike22 it may be worth your alls time to check it out.

thanks guys....I'm looking at all options. very interested in immunotherapies as well. The biggest thing right now are the pet scan results. Need to find out exfactly what I'm facing

Praying for you Andy! When is your petscan? Stay positive and please let me know if I can be any help. Sorry, just saw that next Thursday is when you have the petscan. Good luck with that and I will be praying for great results!!!

I'm hanging in there. Still have a lot of pain and nausea. My surgery is scheduled for the 16th of July. I'm a bit nervous about that. Thanks for asking! Take care of yourself! Mike

I understand that... The worst part was the waiting and nervousness. After it was over the hospital stay wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was no picnic...of course, but I had hyped it up so much beforehand. Of course the worst part for me prior was knowing I was losing at least half my tongue. Ended up being over 3/4...that sucked when I woke and got the news.

Oh my goodness! I would say so. They said my hospital stay would be 10-11 days with the first 72 hrs being in the ICU. I'm glad to hear your stay wasn't as bad as you had expected. I hope my experience will be similar. I just spoke with a friend who had the exact surgery I will be having one year ago. Speaking with him has certainly helped alleviate my anxiety. At least for now haha. I'm sure I will be a mess by my actual surgery date. Please keep us posted on your petscan results if u don't mind. I will continue to pray!

Hang in there, there are lots of things going on in cancer research, some amazing results in some of the new techniques not yet approved for the public, maybe the Cannabis Oil mentioned by several would be the key to your cure. Watched a program on PBS about "Making things Small where they engineered a thing about the size of a red blood cell that attacked cancer cells they were supposed to be starting trials on soon, and that program was about a year ago, but I think that was about leukemia maybe. Also another program where they gave brain cancer polio (or something weird like that) which killed the cancer in over 50% of the patients that were ruled incurable.

Amazing the things you can find on TV today, and PBS is my favorite for things like this. I never have time to watch a movie or some of the other good things I used to watch, and of course I hunt down all the UK games I can find and can watch. Wild Carribean and Nazi Mega Weapons on pretuned for tonight on PBS

Good luck Andy! Appreciate the effort you give to make the football board a good stop.

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear about that man, but I know you can pull through it. It makes football talk seem so insignificant when we're talking about life and death situations. I know you can pull through it buddy. God bless and keep fighting, love reading your posts..hopefully UK will give us a memorable season this year

Andy I'm sending a very special prayer to our God our maker and our savior Jesus Christ! Lord please wrap your arms around your son Andy. Let him know that all things are possible through Christ our Lord. Let him feel your presence as you are treated. May your Pet scan come back clear and free. Andy you should ask the board for a prayer list. I could never explain how much prayer has helped me over the last 10 to 12 years. Please God Almighty help Andy and you know I believe in Devine intervention. Peace be with you Andy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT