ADVERTISEMENT

Kugel not joining Kansas? (Could they go after Robinson)

They will try, same with poplar, with the morehead state guy as well. I still think Robinson is popes to lose if he comes back

Reactions: JASUN74
Not sure why anybody would want to play with DICKinson anyway.
I would expect them to go after Robinson or Poplar or maybe even Richmond. I think Pope would be on good terms with Robinson and we have a spot and plenty of minutes available for him. Guess we will see.

Makes sense.. they went after too many guys, and likely made too many promises. You can't have all-conference type players as your 9th and 10th guys, and expect them to stay. And you can't have solid P5 players getting 10mpg.. there's just better opportunities elsewhere.

Hope not, they are stacked while we have a position wide open for him.
Yeah I’m hearing here that teams aren’t supposed to go after better players than they all already have because of players minutes, feelings and they’re promising blah blah blah! Bully snot!! Go after the absolute best player you can get no matter who’s on your roster already. Well, if you want to become better than you currently are of course! Theses guys all signed up for this. They’re getting paid money and it’s a business now so man up , work hard and earn it. We 100% need two or three more better players than we currently have to become a contender, if not we’ll be decent but Kentucky just got rid of decent. Thanks. lol. Also again, I love the roster so far. We’re close but need a couple players to put us in the hunt. God I love it Haha. Go Cats.

I want it to happen, I would still say the chances of it happening aren’t great but either way I want it to happen
Yeah that’s all I’m saying to. lol. Heck it might not even be those guys, I just think we need a couple guys added that will raise the ceiling. There’s a few out there including these guys and with a great system in place it should help us be really competitive this season. We are going to be tough this season if nothing else and be a fun team already as is, add a great scorer and a rebounder that will fight inside, we’ll be really good.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Lots of college guys think they’ll get drafted in the 2nd round, but the 2nd round is typically overseas guys

Reactions: track42
I have a feeling Robinson stays in the draft
He has a chance to really empress a team with his size and skill level. He’s really good fundamentally and if he shoots great during his tryouts he could move into the first round. If so I think he may go as well. If not who the heck knows with these guys and money floating around the country. lol.

Robinson won’t go there for the same reason Kugel is looking elsewhere. Storr and Griffen are better than them.

They also have Zeke Mayo, Elmarko Jackson, Jamari McDowell, and Rakease Passmore that will all be looking for minutes at the guard/wing spots. They can't go with a small ball lineup either with KJ Adams and Flory Bidunga at the 4.

They also have Zeke Mayo, Elmarko Jackson, Jamari McDowell, and Rakease Passmore that will all be looking for minutes at the guard/wing spots. They can't go with a small ball lineup either with KJ Adams and Flory Bidunga at the 4.
Passmore? Best name in basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT